• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Dazzyman

Just downloading this now for the Xbox one.

Feel free to add me and my wife

Dazzyman
Ikkle Panda

We will be moving to full separate machines for coop in two weeks when we pick up her own machine, for now b coop same screen.

I had this on 360 last year but stopped playing it due knowing about the Addon. Only did act 1 but loved it. Had chance to bring in my 4 level 16s but want to start again.

Going to roll a Paladin

LCGeek

formerly sane
speed of item management is trivial to me, being able to pause in the middle of battle is an awesome ability.

That's nice for plenty of other users who out number you it is. You can pause in single player and considering how much you were talking about single player before, this statement reeks of ignorance or goal post moving.

and in that last line of yours, if you're alluding to the hope that a mod bans me because I don't own a gaming PC but have an opinion about an action rpg possibly being a better experience on a console with obvious limitations to visuals.. thats quite petty of you.

What? When did I ever mention a mod should ban you cause you don't own a gaming pc? You mentioned a certain banned meme with a certain which you should know better than to use in this specific forum. Pretty petty you're acting like you don't know what it means despite it being quite played out at here and other places.

Here's a google search on that lovely phrase you used.

good day mang

That's nice for plenty of other users who out number you it is. You can pause in single player and considering how much you were talking about single player before, this statement reeks of ignorance or goal post moving.

What? When did I ever mention a mod should ban you cause you don't own a gaming pc? You mentioned a certain banned meme with a certain which you should know better than to use in this specific forum. Pretty petty you're acting like you don't know what it means despite it being quite played out at here and other places.

Here's a google search on that lovely phrase you used.

good day mang
I have no idea what you're you're trying to say, are you agreeing with me that I can pause the game or are you missing a letter somewhere?

Talk about taking the bait, So you were essentially backseat modding.( Never knew it was finally banned on gaf ..having been banned myself for two months, you'll have to excuse me for missing those things)..at least you don't deny how petty you are for "hoping" someone who doesn't agree with you to be banned over something so trivial.Talk about taking the bait, So you were essentially backseat modding. Take the plank out of your own eye before you tell me to take the splinter out of mine.

LCGeek

formerly sane
I have no idea what you'ryou're trying to say, are you agreeing with me that I can pause the game or are you missing a letter somewhere?

You can pause in single player in all versions not much more too it. The fact you don't know speaks volumes about the kind of point you're trying to make without realizing that.

Talk about taking the bait, So you were essentially backseat modding. Take the plank out of your own eye before you tell me to take the splinter out of mine.

Huh, the bait was about the word usage of mang had nothing do with something you totally mentioned for yourself. Love how you keep making these leaps and assumptions.

Got the PS3 version early and played around 10 hours or so i guess. İts pretty good. For those who are curious, performance is fine imho. Though i am never the one for counting frames or anything. İ very much liked the Crusader clasas. İts regen abilities and item related regen makes the game so easy. İ am curious, did they changed difficulty settings? Because i remember playing the original on normal and dying many more times. This time im in the middle of Act 2 and died only once and the game was set on hard.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Got the PS3 version early and played around 10 hours or so i guess. İts pretty good. For those who are curious, performance is fine imho. Though i am never the one for counting frames or anything. İ very much liked the Crusader clasas. İts regen abilities and item related regen makes the game so easy. İ am curious, did they changed difficulty settings? Because i remember playing the original on normal and dying many more times. This time im in the middle of Act 2 and died only once and the game was set on hard.

Has it even been 10 hours since it was released? Damn.

Im still having trouble accessing my preorder armor :( checked my mailbox and stash with no luck. Tried installing the dlc again and reseting the game. Anybody else have a solution? thanks

You can pause in single player in all versions not much more too it. The fact you don't know speaks volumes about the kind of point you're trying to make without realizing that.

Huh, the bait was about the word usage of mang had nothing do with something you totally mentioned for yourself. Love how you keep making these leaps and assumptions.
Dude you're missing the point, you came up with some silly hypothetical and i pretty much told you due to being able to pause the action In my game, there's no situation in single player where being able to change my belt in less than 2 milliseconds with a mouse is going to save me from certain death, talk about missing the point. The bait pertains to methrowing out some random reasoning for your "i hope the mods see this" statement..it led you to admit you were both backseat modding and being petty.

h3ro

Has it even been 10 hours since it was released? Damn.

The loot thirst is real.

Im still having trouble accessing my preorder armor :( checked my mailbox and stash with no luck. Tried installing the dlc again and reseting the game. Anybody else have a solution? thanks

Battle.net posters have said they had success on PS4 by going to the PSN menu in Settings and hitting restore licenses after closing and backing out the game.

ttocs

Hard is basically normal, so I would go to that difficulty. Normal is for people very new to the game.

I figured the dlc would be on the receipt, but that wasn't the case, I have no desire to use the low level legendaries that the ps3 version came with I'll probably give them away to a completion is who didn't get theirs in time to get those extras.

Jolkien

Ran my first rift, I got the cow one, so amazing. Triggered an event I had to kill as much cow as possible under I think it was 60 second. Every single kill was giving me 750k xp and 45k gold. I went from Paragon 34 to 37 in a minute.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i like the two people cat fighting in the middle of this thread lol

i'm playing Hard right now and it feels like a good balance. it's not boring and the enemies don't overstay their welcome.

paused at skeleton king fight to get some rays at the beach. gonna be fun to go back home and get more game in.

i like the two people cat fighting in the middle of this thread lol
Ha ha those words coming from yoy make an avatar quote way too easy! I'll dead it, and just not respond anymore, especially if dudes trying to see me banned, it ain't worth it, I like being able to post!

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
Does the difficulty I choose matter when it comes to co-op? Like lets say I play on normal, can someone from hard join my game or vice versa?

Just downloading this now for the Xbox one.

Feel free to add me and my wife

Dazzyman
Ikkle Panda

We will be moving to full separate machines for coop in two weeks when we pick up her own machine, for now b coop same screen.

I had this on 360 last year but stopped playing it due knowing about the Addon. Only did act 1 but loved it. Had chance to bring in my 4 level 16s but want to start again.

Going to roll a Paladin
Add both your names to the friends list thread.

I'm on xbox one too. IAMBLEST

X-Frame

Hard is basically normal, so I would go to that difficulty. Normal is for people very new to the game.

Pretty much. And your loot drops are increased a lot on Hard. Much better gear early on.

What about Expert? As someone who never played Diablo, yet likes a challenge and am not new to this genre, would you recommend Expert for even better loot drops early on?

Or maybe start on Hard for the first few hours until I get decent gear then ramp up to Expert? What has other Diablo newbies done so far?

RE_Player

What about Expert? As someone who never played Diablo, yet likes a challenge and am not new to this genre, would you recommend Expert for even better loot drops early on?

Or maybe start on Hard for the first few hours until I get decent gear then ramp up to Expert? What has other Diablo newbies done so far?
I believe you can change the difficulty in the middle of the game up or down one so give hard a try and if it is too easy go to expert.

edukate

I imported my D3 ps3 save file-- barbarian all the way... point is, he had a skill where he threw a scorpion-ish harpoon and when it was upgraded he threw out additional ones that yanked enemies to him.

Now on ps4 ultimate addition that skill isn't even avail.. wtf? did they implement console specific skills or was it some memory constraint thing?

Playing now. Link if anyone want's to watch. Having a good time playing as the crusader. Just hit level 40. Looking to party up with anyone really at this point, just to see another player.

PSN: Krappadizzle

Duallusion

Got at least five legendaries on my way to lvl 20, received a gift, sent two gifts myself and killed my first nemesis; all in all a good day!

Love the horns announcing the nemesis is coming. Nice touch.

BFIB

You can tackle expert and see how you fare. Great thing about this game, is you can change the difficulty on the fly, so if you feel you're overwhelmed on Expert, then you can lower to hard until you get some better gear, then try Expert again.

X-Frame

I believe you can change the difficulty in the middle of the game up or down one so give hard a try and if it is too easy go to expert.

You can tackle expert and see how you fare. Great thing about this game, is you can change the difficulty on the fly, so if you feel you're overwhelmed on Expert, then you can lower to hard until you get some better gear, then try Expert again.

Thanks! I'll do just this.

RkOwnage

They were leaked months ago, I'm sure it's out there somewhere. I'll try to find it.

Found it in 10 seconds

I linked my PSN account last night to my battle.net account, and while I'm playing, I notice the mailbox, so I click on it, and it says I must be logged in to PSN to access mail. When I go to look at my linked account, it doesn't appear...did I do something wrong?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
DIABLOOO TOOOONIGHT!!!!

As a Diablo newbie/scrub/noob which difficulty should i pick first?

Black Magic bars our way - BUT THE WILL OF A TEMPLAR IS STRONGER

"If it is the Skeleton King you seek, you will have to fight your way past JON DAR"

He has the other best line in the game

"Betrayal can never be forgiven..."

I can't wait to play the other modes... other than key farming for the ring, I've just been cycling through the 4 acts.

StUnNeR H2K

You guys talking about playing is killing me. My copy is sitting at home waiting for me to return, but I won't be home until late tomorrow night. The positive is I'm off work all day Thursday & Friday!

I'm going medium until I get my first OP weapon then open the flood gates to slaughtering higher difficulties. There is no real point in playing harder until then because the enemies are just unnecessary damage sponges.

The best part about the genre is flattening shit and feeling like a god, nothing feels good about hitting a Zombie 18 times at level 5.

Top Bottom