• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Night Elve

Neo Member
This may be a dumb question, sorry if it was answered before, but is there any way to change the language setting? (PS4 Blu-ray version).

I bought my copy here in Mexico, and I can't figure out how to change the language to English.

X-Frame

First time playing through the game here. I want to play around with the different classes, but is it smarter to just blaze through the main campaign with one character in order to unlock adventure mode? Does adventure mode cater to a lvl 1 hero, or is that all considered endgame content?

Basically I'm asking if I'm going to have to play through the campaign six times in order to level up all the classes.

I'd like to know this too, thanks!

Blecch. Still waiting. I should be on later tonight for sure (PSN: UnionCarbine), starting from scratch as I-don't-know-what-to-play-yet. How's the Monk? I'm more concerned with the fun than the power level.

cjp

So is the map supposed to re fog every time you return to an area?

i killed the Skeleton King and now I've got to go get the pieces of the sword but I noticed the cemetery and all the previous area running up to it have been refogged on the map. The layout obviously hasn't changed. What's the point in that?

Barakov

Played a bit on PS4. Helped the blacksmith with his problem. I'm enjoying the crusader quite a bit.

EDIT: I'll have to remember to activate elective mode when I dive back in.

Wat. When playing couch co op online the 2nd person one the same console needs a playstation plus as well?

Blizzard/Sony pls. What a fuck up

What if your not playing online? Do we just need another PSN account. I know on D3 my wife and I both played using only one PSN account.

Pop

Just got off of work. So I have a question.

Did they fix the dlc problem, not showing up on digital purchases?

So I played the demo on PS3 but wasn't immediately hooked. Was hoping for a Baldur's Gate type game, which was a very fun local co-op title I played on PS2...

Is it anything like that? I want to give it a go for the co-op, but I'm a little concerned about if I'll enjoy it or not, since the demo didn't grab me

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Is it possible to screw yourself when level up the gem lady? I just clicked through quickly to level her up and didn't even think about which gem crafting I was selecting.

mstevens

Playing on hard is the way to go.
Just beat King Leoric for the first time and got his crown as a legendary.
I honestly can't believe how much more fun this is than vanilla PC D3.

So is the map supposed to re fog every time you return to an area?

i killed the Skeleton King and now I've got to go get the pieces of the sword but I noticed the cemetery and all the previous area running up to it have been refogged on the map. The layout obviously hasn't changed. What's the point in that?

Yes. D3 randomly/procedurally generates it's dungeons/overworld/events every time you log into the game.

Maybe this is the future? I'm afraid the same thing will happen to Borderlands 3 too..

Sony would've made mention of the change, there will be a huge backlash if they changed their stance from E3. They said that PS+ access is shared across profiles on one PS4 system. I don't think developers can add their own criteria for PS+ usage on PS4.

Well I just finished act v. At level 68 now and starting act 1 from scratch. I had to bump the last boss down from expert to hard as I was getting my ass kicked.

Can you make your shared legendaries go to specific people on your friends list, how does that work?

Also to any Australians playing, did you notice the types of enemies called "bogans"? That made me laugh hard.

Respect

Wat. When playing couch co op online the 2nd person one the same console needs a playstation plus as well?

Blizzard/Sony pls. What a fuck up

3013583_o.gif

Seriously though, that is irritating to say the least. Guess it's local co-op only then for me and the wife.

antitrop

Rough day at work...

I'm going to finish eating this delicious Subway sandwich and then I'm so excited to jump into some Diablo III!!!

Well I just finished act v. At level 68 now and starting act 1 from scratch. I had to bump the last boss down from expert to hard as I was getting my ass kicked.

Can you make your shared legendaries go to specific people on your friends list, how does that work?

Also to any Australians playing, did you notice the types of enemies called "bogans"? That made me laugh hard.

You don't need to replay the campaign over and over again once you complete Act V. Adventure mode is where you need to be.

Not sure about shared legendaries.

confuziz

Banned
Sony would've made mention of the change, there will be a huge backlash if they changed their stance from E3. They said that PS+ access is shared across profiles on one PS4 system. I don't think developers can add their own criteria for PS+ usage on PS4.

Well if you can show me what to do then be my guest :lol

Kyoufu

Just go to mailbox and create mail. Choose item to send to friend.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Another question. I'm looking at equipping a new weapon. My current weapon has a 9.1 dmg, and then below it says it has +2-3 Damage. The weapon I'm thinking of equipping has a 9.8 Dmg, and +1-2 Damage.

My question is: what's the difference between the main Dmg stat, and the Damage bonus listed in the weapon's description? Is it just bonus damage... and if so, why wouldn't they just add it to the main Dmg stat? Because it's a bonus range, and not a static stat?

EekTheKat

I like the overall presentation on PS4 better than my PC with a 580gtx. Think it's because the sound is better than what I get out of my PC.

Voices on the PS4 version seems to be mixed better than what I get out of my PC, and my subwoofer is working nicely with surround sound here too.

You don't need to replay the campaign over and over again once you complete Act V. Adventure mode is where you need to be.

Not sure about shared legendaries.
Nah I know that. I just want to as I don't have the achievements on this console yet. Might as well get it over with.

Adventure mode only for when I hit 70.

PROBABLY Not the place to ask this but how was the preload? did it unlock last night? cause i think watch dogs had an issue where they had to cancel the pre order and re order.

did the pre load work as intended? thanks

Another question. I'm looking at equipping a new weapon. My current weapon has a 9.1 dmg, and then below it says it has +2-3 Damage. The weapon I'm thinking of equipping has a 9.8 Dmg, and +1-2 Damage.

My question is: what's the difference between the main Dmg stat, and the Damage bonus listed in the weapon's description? Is it just bonus damage... and if so, why wouldn't they just add it to the main Dmg stat? Because it's a bonus range, and not a static stat?

The +dmg bonus listed in the weapon stats is calculated in the shown weapon dmg. So the 9.8dmg +1-2 is better than the 9.1dmg + 2-3.

Enjoy your companion!

İ quite like it as i dont use companions as they make monsters harder to kill. But is it class based? I played the original game and dont remember such thing. Also one more question i habe lots of rare items, is it best to sell those or just salvage them?

Top Bottom