• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon World: -Next Order- |OT| Back To The Digital World We Go...

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
With Gen 3 I finally got two Mega Digimon---Marineangemon and Gankoomon.

So I've realized basically every Quest given to you by a recolor isn't a recruit, just a way to get a bonus item---got excited collecting all of BomberNanimon's body parts just to have him give me his Evolution Item.

In other news just got to Bony Resort and, wow, best area in the game by far.

Yes, I preordered it (only like on the 20th of Jan)
I got it together with Resi7 for 76pounds shipped, which is to say each are like 38. I can get it at a different place for a similar price, but at this point whatever, I'll wait.
what's the status now?
I'm not even sure how much I actually like this game, but regardless I can't stop playing.)

this could end up being me.

fuck, i'm on the verge of buying this shit now.

As annoying as it is with how they pronounce Machinedramon in this game, I would almost think that it's the better way of pronouncing it because it sounds closer to 'dragon', but when you apply it to other dramon Digimon, it immediately stops working. FlameDRAmon, BirDRAmon, yeaaah no.

Come to think of it, are there any other dramon Digimon that they mispronounce in the dub of this game like that?

sensui-tomo

As annoying as it is with how they pronounce Machinedramon in this game, I would almost think that it's the better way of pronouncing it because it sounds closer to 'dragon', but when you apply it to other dramon Digimon, it immediately stops working. FlameDRAmon, BirDRAmon, yeaaah no.

Come to think of it, are there any other dramon Digimon that they mispronounce in the dub of this game like that?
One of Veemon's evos is said wrong by Rina. I really want to know who the voice director was and tell them some words.

Just had both of my 4th generation Digimon die. Thanks to MarineAngemon they only died a day apart compared to the 7 days apart of my gen 3 ones. Using the Restaurant for the first time to help train but I'm getting a bit low on money. Where's a good place to grind it late game?

Kouriozan

I'm aiming for the Platinum, currently at 55 hours and still got like 40 Digimons to recruit, as it seems post game Digimons only give 1 prosperity.

I'm kinda stuck on what to do. Still chapter one. I kinda forgot what to do.

Taomon is in my city now but I don't know what else to do. Prosperity is 24 I think.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
MarineAngemon and Gakoomon died so...on to Generation 4!

Went with Cocomon and Jyarimon this time around (so all I have left for Starters I haven't used is YukimiBotamon and Yuramon), and man, before Gen 3 died I invested in the final passover skill so they were pretty strong right off the bat. Even though funds were limited I used restaurants when I could and, damn, it DOES help.

Cocomon ended up as Lopmon, then followed the "canon" path to Turiemon (did this one ever appear in the show?), Antiramon, and finally Cherubimon.

Jyarimon ended up as Guilmon, and I thought he'd go the "canon" path too but became RedVeedramon (there's enough Veedramon in this game for a Super Sentai team!). I noticed one of his evolution paths was Agunimon, but that seems very late game since you needed 3900 Spd as one of the reqs. He then became MegaKabuterimon(Red), who I got back in Gen 2, but then evolved into HerculesKabuterimon which is neat. Last time I got MegaKabuterimon he ironically evolved into ChaosGallantmon.

I've now got them rocking 4K Strength and Stamina, but I NEED MORE POWER! :p

In recruitment news I used the time while I was raising them to score enough meat to recruit Gaomon (finally got the Colosseum, which I had already upgraded---should I bother with this?), Tyrannomon, and Goblimon.

Now it's off to Bony Graveyard and Ex Machina to look around for new recruits. Wanna get Myotismon so I can check out my cards.

Also found GranKuwagamon before MarineAngemon and Gankoomon died and recruited him with a Death-EXE, he seems pretty useful when trying to get certain Digimon as he can adjust weight, Training Failures (including reversing them), and Discipline.

Just had both of my 4th generation Digimon die. Thanks to MarineAngemon they only died a day apart compared to the 7 days apart of my gen 3 ones. Using the Restaurant for the first time to help train but I'm getting a bit low on money. Where's a good place to grind it late game?

Well this is more advice for those earlier on, but "dailies" help score some extra cash---Koromon, Vegiemon, and Lilymon can nab you items each day and some of them sell for a decent amount. A nice way to get 3K or so on the side daily, and there's probably some additional giveaway Digimon I've yet to get.

MarineAngemon and Gakoomon died so...on to Generation 4!

Went with Cocomon and Jyarimon this time around (so all I have left for Starters I haven't used is YukimiBotamon and Yuramon), and man, before Gen 3 died I invested in the final passover skill so they were pretty strong right off the bat. Even though funds were limited I used restaurants when I could and, damn, it DOES help.

Cocomon ended up as Lopmon, then followed the "canon" path to Turiemon (did this one ever appear in the show?), Antiramon, and finally Cherubimon.

Jyarimon ended up as Guilmon, and I thought he'd go the "canon" path too but became RedVeedramon (there's enough Veedramon in this game for a Super Sentai team!). I noticed one of his evolution paths was Agunimon, but that seems very late game since you needed 3900 Spd as one of the reqs. He then became MegaKabuterimon(Red), who I got back in Gen 2, but then evolved into HerculesKabuterimon which is neat. Last time I got MegaKabuterimon he ironically evolved into ChaosGallantmon.

I've now got them rocking 4K Strength and Stamina, but I NEED MORE POWER! :p

In recruitment news I used the time while I was raising them to score enough meat to recruit Gaomon (finally got the Colosseum, which I had already upgraded---should I bother with this?), Tyrannomon, and Goblimon.

Now it's off to Bony Graveyard and Ex Machina to look around for new recruits. Wanna get Myotismon so I can check out my cards.

Also found GranKuwagamon before MarineAngemon and Gankoomon died and recruited him with a Death-EXE, he seems pretty useful when trying to get certain Digimon as he can adjust weight, Training Failures (including reversing them), and Discipline.

Well this is more advice for those earlier on, but "dailies" help score some extra cash---Koromon, Vegiemon, and Lilymon can nab you items each day and some of them sell for a decent amount. A nice way to get 3K or so on the side daily, and there's probably some additional giveaway Digimon I've yet to get.

I've barely been selling anything and just thrown everything into the warehouse. Will sell a lot of the junk I've gathered.

For those that have beaten the game, about what level of stats will I need to finish? Right now my Digimon have about 25k hp and 5.3k strength and stamina.

MongKey

The place with 4 MegaGrowlmon in Faulty Ex Machina gives out ~2k each if I'm not mistaken and they are quite easy. Plus if your Str, Sta and Spd are less than ~3.5k, they will be increased by ~20 per battle which is a nice bonus.

I'm kinda stuck on what to do. Still chapter one. I kinda forgot what to do.

Taomon is in my city now but I don't know what else to do. Prosperity is 24 I think.
Have you beaten the boss at Dead End Village? If you did, have the city been expanded? If it doesn't then you need to wait a day or two.

By 24, I assume you have recruited what you can but just to be sure, have you recruited Renamon?

Have you talked to Leomon after? Because it will continue the quest that Leomon gave the first time which will result in recruiting 4 more digimons.

28k hp with 6.2k strength and 5.9k stamina. Just fought the purple Sakuyamon and Samudramon and got completely destroyed. Going to wait until my Ultimates digivolve and I get them to around 35k hp, 7k strength and 7k stamina before I try to fight them again.

Edit: Just found a great place to grind money. At the Bony Resort graveyard, the BlackGreymon's give a bit over 2.3k bits each (with the first upgrade) and inside the church where Ophanimon is the BlackWeregarurumon gives 9.9k bits.

Edit 2: Finished chapter 4. My playtime ended up being a little over 33 hours, with my Digimon being gen 5 and about 14 days old. My Digimon's stats were about 36k hp, 7.2k strength and 7k stamina. 2nd to last fight was harder than the final boss.

AlanOC91

Current prosperity is around 112 at the moment. In terms of story progress I'm at the double fight with
Samudramon and Kuzuhamon

My Megas have died last night and were born with just under 1k in both STR/STA and 10k in HP.

Currently have a Greymon and Guilmon both with nearly 3k STR/STA and 22k HP.

Seraphimon
in the restaurant has a good food buff for I think 8k? Increases HP/MP by 250 but gives a STR/STA/WIS/SPEED training bonus that for me gives me around 119 points per training.

Have you beaten the boss at Dead End Village? If you did, have the city been expanded? If it doesn't then you need to wait a day or two.

By 24, I assume you have recruited what you can but just to be sure, have you recruited Renamon?

Yup. I might be missing that recruitment. Will take a look when I get home.

Lagamorph

Ok, so I wonder if anyone can help me with training.

I'm currently on my 4th Generation Digimon in Chapter 2 and currently have Angewoman and BanchoLeomon, but I feel they certainly aren't as strong as they could/should be. Here are their current stats,

Angewoman
Age - 10
HP - 12,914
MP - 14,187
STR - 1404
STA - 1123
WIS - 1326
SPD - 1110

BanchoLeomon
Age - 14
HP - 19,242
MP - 17,352
STR - 2043
STA - 1714
WIS - 1395
SPD - 1481

The Training Hall itself is still at Level 1 because I haven't come across the necessary materials to upgrade it, but all of the actual equipment is at Level 2. I'll admit I've never really used food much for training, but when I did try the Spotted Tomato item the effects were barely noticeable. I've seen a few posts about restaurant food and I haven't tried that yet, but with money being fairly tight at this point in the game I don't know if that's really much of an option.

The stage I'm currently at is in the Wastelands and Thorn Palace, but I'm finding the fights there to be relatively difficult. I've ventured into the Bony Resort but that place definitely feels beyond my current abilities.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Do those stats look lower than what they should be for this point in the game? I'm considering just grinding out training for the rest of this generation to try and give my 5th Gen Digimon a bit of a boost. From the few Digivolution stats I've unlocked, getting to Mega seems very unlikely with Angewoman from her current stats and the rate at which training is increasing them.
Also, is there a way to get Digivolution info besides Praising/Scolding? And are there any triggers for Praising/Scolding besides satisfaction from training, very occasional after a battle and exceptionally rarely when feeding/not wanting to get up?

AlanOC91

Ok, so I wonder if anyone can help me with training.

I'm currently on my 4th Generation Digimon in Chapter 2 and currently have Angewoman and BanchoLeomon, but I feel they certainly aren't as strong as they could/should be. Here are their current stats,

Angewoman
Age - 10
HP - 12,914
MP - 14,187
STR - 1404
STA - 1123
WIS - 1326
SPD - 1110

BanchoLeomon
Age - 14
HP - 19,242
MP - 17,352
STR - 2043
STA - 1714
WIS - 1395
SPD - 1481

The Training Hall itself is still at Level 1 because I haven't come across the necessary materials to upgrade it, but all of the actual equipment is at Level 2. I'll admit I've never really used food much for training, but when I did try the Spotted Tomato item the effects were barely noticeable. I've seen a few posts about restaurant food and I haven't tried that yet, but with money being fairly tight at this point in the game I don't know if that's really much of an option.

The stage I'm currently at is in the Wastelands and Thorn Palace, but I'm finding the fights there to be relatively difficult. I've ventured into the Bony Resort but that place definitely feels beyond my current abilities.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Do those stats look lower than what they should be for this point in the game? I'm considering just grinding out training for the rest of this generation to try and give my 5th Gen Digimon a bit of a boost. From the few Digivolution stats I've unlocked, getting to Mega seems very unlikely with Angewoman from her current stats and the rate at which training is increasing them.
Also, is there a way to get Digivolution info besides Praising/Scolding? And are there any triggers for Praising/Scolding besides satisfaction from training, very occasional after a battle and exceptionally rarely when feeding/not wanting to get up?

With constant training you should have around 3k STR/STA at least by the time you hit Mega. This should help you clear your current area and possibly move into Bony Resort. There is one house in Bony Resort with one Wizardmon that drops 2500 bits every defeat and he is very easy to finish off. I've farmed him a number of times for bits at the end of my Megas lifecycle. I then use these bits for restaurant food for my new born digimon for the massive increases to training.

EDIT: I just realized Angewoman was an Ultimate. Her stats are indeed very low for an age 10 Ultimate during your 4th generation. If you can, I'd pass some of her life into BanchoLeomon to try synchronize their deaths and train the everliving crap out of STR/STA with them until they pass and get reborn.

Current prosperity is around 112 at the moment. In terms of story progress I'm at the double fight with
Samudramon and Kuzuhamon

My Megas have died last night and were born with just under 1k in both STR/STA and 10k in HP.

Currently have a Greymon and Guilmon both with nearly 3k STR/STA and 22k HP.

Seraphimon
in the restaurant has a good food buff for I think 8k? Increases HP/MP by 250 but gives a STR/STA/WIS/SPEED training bonus that for me gives me around 119 points per training.

You're VERY close to the ending. That fight walled me for a bit too but luckily I only had 9 day old Ultimates so I had plenty of time to train.

Meramon offers a cheaper strength/stamina/hp training food buff and Renamon offers a cheaper wisdom/speed/more food buff.

Anyways, I just went back to the frozen temple because I didn't finish that place before. Fought Belphemon and Lucemon. Belphemon wasn't too bad but Lucemon was a pain. His special hit for about 27k with the utility plugs that increases attack and defense by a massive amount.

Got Belphemon and Cherubimon to join me. My town's prosperity is now at 124.

MongKey

Have you gotten Tamer Skills that helps in raising Digimon such as Reverse, Digivolution and Training type? Those should help in getting better returns from a Generation jump.

I always spend 3-4 days training my Megas each gen to make them stronger than last gen. Usually started exploring when they reach Age 16/17 which gives me a good 5-6 days before they dies.

And yes, the boosts from food items such as the spotted tomato are small but it's still better than no boosts. Let's say a food item that raises Str training increases stats gained by 20. Do the training 10 times, that is 200 more points in Str than not having boosts at all. It seems small when you start to do it but the end result is actually pretty significant.

Also, what difficulty are you playing?

Lagamorph

With constant training you should have around 3k STR/STA at least by the time you hit Mega. This should help you clear your current area and possibly move into Bony Resort. There is one house in Bony Resort with one Wizardmon that drops 2500 bits every defeat and he is very easy to finish off. I've farmed him a number of times for bits at the end of my Megas lifecycle. I then use these bits for restaurant food for my new born digimon for the massive increases to training.

EDIT: I just realized Angewoman was an Ultimate. Her stats are indeed very low for an age 10 Ultimate during your 4th generation. If you can, I'd pass some of her life into BanchoLeomon to try synchronize their deaths and train the everliving crap out of STR/STA with them until they pass and get reborn.
Pass some of her life? Not sure what you mean by that.

Oddly, just after posting this she Digivolved to MarineAngemon.

Also I just got my first ExE Digivolution when my Digimon were both defeated. Accidentally ended up battling OmniShoutmon and was totally outclassed, then suddenly.....BANG, they Digivolve to Susanoomon. I thought I was still going to be totally outclassed, only for him to kick some Level 49 butt.
Not gonna lie, a death triggered ExE evolution feels pretty damned epic.

Lagamorph

Have you gotten Tamer Skills that helps in raising Digimon such as Reverse, Digivolution and Training type? Those should help in getting better returns from a Generation jump.

I always spend 3-4 days training my Megas each gen to make them stronger than last gen. Usually started exploring when they reach Age 16/17 which gives me a good 5-6 days before they dies.

And yes, the boosts from food items such as the spotted tomato are small but it's still better than no boosts. Let's say a food item that raises Str training increases stats gained by 20. Do the training 10 times, that is 200 more points in Str than not having boosts at all. It seems small when you start to do it but the end result is actually pretty significant.

Also, what difficulty are you playing?
I've gotten some Tamer skills for training.
I've got the first two Reverse Type for inheritance.
Got the three basic Teacher type skills and the one that boosts critical training.
Got the first three Evolving type skills to boost stats when Digivolving as well.

I'm playing on Normal difficulty, though I am sometimes wishing I'd gone for Easy.

AlanOC91

You're VERY close to the ending. That fight walled me for a bit too but luckily I only had 9 day old Ultimates so I had plenty of time to train.

Meramon offers a cheaper strength/stamina/hp training food buff and Renamon offers a cheaper wisdom/speed/more food buff.

Anyways, I just went back to the frozen temple because I didn't finish that place before. Fought Belphemon and Lucemon. Belphemon wasn't too bad but Lucemon was a pain. His special hit for about 27k with the utility plugs that increases attack and defense by a massive amount.

Got Belphemon and Cherubimon to join me. My town's prosperity is now at 124.

Did you find those guys in the frozen temple? I swear I searched high and low and couldn't find anything else in there. The furthest I got was a room with a Wizardmon NPC that wants to teleport me.

Pass some of her life? Not sure what you mean by that.

Oddly, just after posting this she Digivolved to MarineAngemon.

Also I just got my first ExE Digivolution when my Digimon were both defeated. Accidentally ended up battling OmniShoutmon and was totally outclassed, then suddenly.....BANG, they Digivolve to Susanoomon. I thought I was still going to be totally outclassed, only for him to kick some Level 49 butt.
Not gonna lie, a death triggered ExE evolution feels pretty damned epic.

You can pass on life between Digimon when you recruit MarineAngemon. You can pass 6 hours per day from one Digimon to the other.

Also, I find ExE are pretty much needed for a handful of the fights in the game.
Omega Zwart D
in particular.

Got the three basic Teacher type skills and the one that boosts critical training.
Got the first three Evolving type skills to boost stats when Digivolving as well.

I'm playing on Normal difficulty, though I am sometimes wishing I'd gone for Easy.

You really need to max out Reverse Type, Evolving Type and Training Type to complete the game imo. They were the first skills I went for and it made the game much more bearable by getting more powerful baby Digimon. I recently had an Agumon that was probably on par with your Angewoman if not stronger (he had 2k STR). That's mainly down to the constant buffing with reverse type/evolution type skills over the generations.

MongKey

Yeah, I'm guessing your low stats are just a direct result of playing on Normal. Seems about right since Easy increase training gain by about twice.

I played on easy since I'm playing with my sis and don't want to spend too much time training. Coupled that with the absurd difficulty, I'm glad lol.

Where are they? I haven't spent a ton of time on that map but the few times I ran around it felt like a maze.

The frozen temple. Inside the side hallway go straight up and click the orb. Follow the pathway and in the next room, click the top left orb. It'll take you back down to the main area. Cherubimon will be in the little nook by the giant icicles. Talk to her and the icicles will go away. Go into that room and fight Belphemon. When you win, he'll join your city. Walk out and talk to Cherubimon. She'll join too.

If you go back into the side hallway, Lucemon will be in front of the orb you took. He doesn't join when you beat him and it sounds like you'll have to fight him again at some point.

Lagamorph

Thanks guys.
Where/how do I recruit MarineAngemon?

I'll spend some time gathering materials as well to raise my tamer rank, focusing on maxing out the inheritance and training skills.

AlanOC91

Thanks guys.
Where/how do I recruit MarineAngemon?

I'll spend some time gathering materials as well to raise my tamer rank, focusing on maxing out the inheritance and training skills.

If you spoke to her already outside the abandoned town area in the server desert then she will move to Mod Cape. You can find her outside one of the boats (the one with Vikemon in it) and she will ask you to pick up stuff for her around the Mod Cape area and will eventually join after like 5 of them.

Lagamorph

If you spoke to her already outside the abandoned town area in the server desert then she will move to Mod Cape. You can find her outside one of the boats (the one with Vikemon in it) and she will ask you to pick up stuff for her around the Mod Cape area and will eventually join after like 5 of them.
Thanks.

One other unrelated question, is there any way to boost your movement speed at some point? Some areas like Bony Resort are huge and running around them feels very time consuming.

Lagamorph

On my 5th gen Digimon and I'm pretty sure I'm somehow worse than my 4th gen....

Gururumon
Age - 4
HP - 11,066
MP - 5301
STR - 1105
STA - 1007
WIS - 464
SPD - 520

MegaKabuterimon
Age - 10
HP - 13,782
MP - 13,187
STR - 1850
STA - 1434
WIS - 1312
SPD - 885

I'm almost wondering if it's worth restarting on Easy, but I've sank over 21 hours in so far to get here.

MongKey

Gururumon
Age - 4
HP - 11,066
MP - 5301
STR - 1105
STA - 1007
WIS - 464
SPD - 520

MegaKabuterimon
Age - 10
HP - 13,782
MP - 13,187
STR - 1850
STA - 1434
WIS - 1312
SPD - 885

I'm almost wondering if it's worth restarting on Easy, but I've sank over 21 hours in so far to get here.
You can talk to Punimon inside Jijimon's house to change the difficulty without restarting the game.

And their stats seemed fine since they are a newly evolve Champion and an almost evolved Ultimate. MegaKabuterimon at age 10 almost have the same stats as BanchoLeomon at age 14. By age 14, I'm sure he'll have better stats through training.

Keep your chin up. Things will be better in the end.

AlanOC91

Gururumon
Age - 4
HP - 11,066
MP - 5301
STR - 1105
STA - 1007
WIS - 464
SPD - 520

MegaKabuterimon
Age - 10
HP - 13,782
MP - 13,187
STR - 1850
STA - 1434
WIS - 1312
SPD - 885

It's progress. It may not be huge but it's progress. For now I'd focus on maxing out the digi-evolution type trainer skills instead of power training. Try collect some materials and stuff. You've gotten this far on normal, I wouldn't recommend changing to easy. Stick with it and you'll feel rewarded in the end. It's by no means easy but you get much more satisfaction from eventually powering up to a strong team of digimon.

I think 100% the most important points are getting the right tamer skills and using restaurant food where possible.

Qwark

You guys must be more efficient than I am. I just started my 4th gen and still haven't gotten a mega. I'm not upset though, just taking my time and exploring.

You guys must be more efficient than I am. I just started my 4th gen and still haven't gotten a mega. I'm not upset though, just taking my time and exploring.

Are you playing on normal? Requirements are much higher or normal. Also it depends on how long you're spending training.

Kouriozan

Jesus
Alphamon/Omegamon
fight is way too hard at 7,5k STR/STA, even on easy.
I'm at 174 prosperity now, and only the very last colosseum battle to do, I should be done with the building too before my current Digimons die (Omegamon and Armageddemon), at my current progress I can DNA digivolve with almost all Mega I end up with thanks to the dojo upgrade (DNA digivolve with a city resident)

Qwark

Are you playing on normal? Requirements are much higher or normal. Also it depends on how long you're spending training.

Yeah, I'm on normal, but I like the extra challenge.

There's no difference in difficultly. It only changes how long you'll spend training and how much money you get after a battle.

I know, that's the challenge I'm referring to. I'm enjoying my time with the game, why rush it?

RockmanBN

There's no difference in difficultly. It only changes how long you'll spend training and how much money you get after a battle.

I know, that's the challenge I'm referring to. I'm enjoying my time with the game, why rush it?

Ehh. I'm about 30 hours in halfway through chapter 2 on easy. Having that on normal would put me past 50 hours. Don't feel as if I'm rushing.

Lagamorph

You can talk to Punimon inside Jijimon's house to change the difficulty without restarting the game.

And their stats seemed fine since they are a newly evolve Champion and an almost evolved Ultimate. MegaKabuterimon at age 10 almost have the same stats as BanchoLeomon at age 14. By age 14, I'm sure he'll have better stats through training.

Keep your chin up. Things will be better in the end.

It's progress. It may not be huge but it's progress. For now I'd focus on maxing out the digi-evolution type trainer skills instead of power training. Try collect some materials and stuff. You've gotten this far on normal, I wouldn't recommend changing to easy. Stick with it and you'll feel rewarded in the end. It's by no means easy but you get much more satisfaction from eventually powering up to a strong team of digimon.

I think 100% the most important points are getting the right tamer skills and using restaurant food where possible.
Ok, I think my current plan is this,

Get Gururumon to Ultimate, then each day spend the morning gathering materials in Nigh Plains and Server Desert until I'm full, then head back to town and spend the rest of the day training. Repeat each day to build stats and Tamer XP, focusing first on the inheritance skills then the remaining training skills.

I'll probably get to 6th generation before finishing the skills but I should be good to go from there.

I beat (late game spoilers)
Armageddemon
. That quest was a nice nod and reference.

Still a lot of strong megas to recruit, certainly seems most take ExE, at least so far. I'm currently at 133 prosperity.

Ehh. I'm about 30 hours in halfway through chapter 2 on easy. Having that on normal would put me past 50 hours. Don't feel as if I'm rushing.

It took me about 33 hours to finish the game so you're definitely not rushing it

Kouriozan

Alright, 194 prosperity now, but still have much more to do.
Can't do the hardest fight with my current team, the next generation should be the one, saved load of stat chips.

Top Bottom