• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon World: -Next Order- |OT| Back To The Digital World We Go...

The only 2 times massive size is bad for me, is when in training you cant see what partner asks or when Vikemon blocks view so I cant talk to Biyomon to get free auto-pilots.

Qwark

Actually there is Zoom option with R1-L1 outside Floatia. Try that?

Thats like 2nd biggest thing people miss on this game. The biggest is apparently people not knowing left side of training hall has toilet.

R1+L1 doesn't seem to do anything for me. At least, where I am in Mod Cape, which is where I was having camera problems.

L1 zooms out and R1 zooms in in most maps. The touchpad sets it back to default too.

Strangely enough, the PS button acts like the square button, also.

Oh, that did the trick, zoomed out a little bit anyway(still seems to have issues in tight areas). I have noticed that when exiting the online components it triggers the square button also.

Opa-Pa

R1+L1 doesn't seem to do anything for me. At least, where I am in Mod Cape, which is where I was having camera problems.

L1 zooms out and R1 zooms in in most maps. The touchpad sets it back to default too.

Strangely enough, the PS button acts like the square button, also.

Man this game. I've been pluggin away at it bit by bit and hit the 10 hour mark last night. On my second set of Mega? (level after champion) and quite happy with them, think I have Duomon and Etemon. But then just before calling it a night I come back to town and
it's freaking massive now?!
I was happy with how things were going before but that solidified my opinion that I'm gonna LOVE this game. How the hell am I still on Chapter 1?! How am I gonna beat all these level 20+ digimon blocking off a bunch of these areas? It feels like Digimon World 1 all over again, everything's kicking my ass and I love it.

Oh man, a certain scene involving SkullGreymon had me screaming WHY THE HECK DIDN'T YOU PUT MEGIDRAMON IN THE GAME. This is probably the only time there will ever be a story reason in the games to use it and they didn't go for it. LOL

Lagamorph

Do you have access to Bancholeomon's evo item shop? You could buy a stack of evo items from him. You could also save scum using a single stack of 10/20 and write the requiremtens down(or use the spreadsheet).

Afraid not.

In the end I used a website that listed some of the requirements, but I still had to grind out 55 cheap victories in Nigh Plains to Digivolve one of my mons to Mega.

I'm on my 7th gen Megas now and have just got to the start of Chapter 3.

Opa-Pa

Forget what I said about not seeing the point in owning two digimon instead of one. Having my first, 4th gen megas (Darkdramon and Rosemon) get destroyed by Paildramon and then exe evolution into Omegamon Zwart after falling was the hypest thing ever. The opening theme playing in the background makes it so anime too, I love it.

Needless to say, Paildramon got wrecked.

So we're back to Cherubimon and Phoenixmon over Kerpymon and Hououmon. I don't think they're ever going to get what names they want to use straight. And for some reason they've stopped using Omnimon too. I fully expect this to be the only English game where they call it Omegamon before going back to the dub name. LOL

I kinda wish that they'd go back to using the dub names for some of the attacks. Pyro Blaster sounds so much cooler than Exhaust Flame.

So we're back to Cherubimon and Phoenixmon over Kerpymon and Hououmon. I don't think they're ever going to get what names they want to use straight. And for some reason they've stopped using Omnimon too. I fully expect this to be the only English game where they call it Omegamon before going back to the dub name. LOL

I kinda wish that they'd go back to using the dub names for some of the attacks. Pyro Blaster sounds so much cooler than Exhaust Flame.
I understand why it happens especially when you're dealing with translating to many different languages and have different translation teams working on the various types of media over the years but Bandai Namco needs to get their ducks in a row. There should be definitive names for the english releases moving forward. Someone up the ladder just needs to make a call already.

I'm fine with either Omegamon or Omnimon, just pick one and stick with it. Cyber Sleuth and Next Order were released a year apart in the west and couldn't even get this shit consistent.

But for the record, Daemon>>>>Creppymon

I understand why it happens especially when you're dealing with translating to many different languages and have different translation teams working on the various types of media over the years but Bandai Namco needs to get their ducks in a row. There should be definitive names for the english releases moving forward. Someone up the ladder just the call already.

I'm fine with either Omegamon or Omnimon, just pick one and stick with it. Cyber Sleuth and Next Order were released a year apart in the west and couldn't even get this shit consistent.

But for the record, Daemon>>>>Creppymon

Yeah, Creepymon over Daemon is just terrible, and I'm glad Laylamon didn't stick as a dub name for Lilithmon. Now if they could just go back to calling Kentaurosmon Sleipmon, that'd be great. I mean, it wouldn't bother me so much if Dawn and Dusk hadn't gotten me so used to names like Sleipmon and Duftmon before they went and gave them new dub names. Oh, and I'm kinda glad Crusadermon is sticking as a name instead of LordKnightmon or..ugh...LoadKnightmon. It just sounds better.

Lagamorph

I prefer Omnimon over Omegamon personally, just sounds cooler...especially the Digivolution scene in the first film. Can't imagine that scene using "Omegamon" for some reason.

Omegamon is strange to see because anyone with a remote knowledge of Digimon would know that's not the dub name. It would be like calling Gatomon, Tailmon. I mean, I prefer it because of Alphamon's existence, but I doubt it was intentional. OmniShoutmon should have been OmegaShoutmon if that were the case...

They really need to get the naming together. Can you imagine Charizard sometimes being called Lizardon or even Rizaadon every other appearance? (At least Cherubimon is fixed again... for now...)

Oh, and I'm kinda glad Crusadermon is sticking as a name instead of LordKnightmon or..ugh...LoadKnightmon. It just sounds better.

But that sweet Rhodonite pun, man.

Lagamorph

I think I'm going to have to knock the difficulty down to Easy in order to avoid quitting out of pure frustration.

I've just come up to the boss battle against
Omegamon Zwart D in Bony Resort
and it wasn't even funny. He hit me so hard and I hit him for so little that I honestly believed it was a story battle that you were meant to lose due to
Zwart D's
status in the plot. Suddenly turning up back in Floatia was something of a surprise. I couldn't even begin to build up enough OP for an ExE Evolution, I was down in barely two hits.

Also, despite being on my 8th gen Digimon, their stats seem quite frankly utterly pathetic compared to what some people have gotten way way earlier.

Examon
Age - 15
HP - 23,462
MP - 19,732
STR - 3681
STA - 3191
WIS - 1727
SPD - 2067

Seraphimon
Age - 15
HP - 24,5856
MP - 15,571
STR - 3035
STA - 3158
WIS - 2584
SPD - 2040

I've tried using training food but the effects are so miniscule that they make it virtually pointless. I've tried using restaurant food but the game gives out so few Bits that I can't keep up with the costs. Grinding a Wizardmon for 2000 bits over and over is just likely to make me want to quit from frustration as well. The only decent source of Bits seem to be one off story/recruitment fights that you can't repeat.

I don't think I'll lose anything gameplay/content/trophy wise from lowering the difficulty and I think it's just going to make the game immensely more enjoyable to me.

Oh, and what the hell at the video capture not recording the music in an ExE Evolution? It takes away all the epicness of getting one when your Digimon are both wiped out.

sensui-tomo

Oh, and what the hell at the video capture not recording the music in an ExE Evolution? It takes away all the epicness of getting one when your Digimon are both wiped out.
Music rights and all that jazz, at least we kept the song unlike some "Tales of" games.

Any tips for taking on the boss at the end of the first chapter? He's really kicking my ass. Wondering if maybe I need to be another gen in or something.

I think I'm going to have to knock the difficulty down to Easy in order to avoid quitting out of pure frustration.
Do it.

They dropped the ball up calling it "easy" mode to begin with, the game is a challenge regardless. The enemies are just as difficult you just don't need to grind in the gym as much.

Once you're strong enough (you might need to wait until next generation) the black WereGarurrumon in Bony Resort church will drop 9,000+ bits per battle.. Invest some money into the stock market too for some extra bits. Try to get your training gear to at least level 2 if not 3 if you haven't already. Don't worry about getting crazy strong yet, you're not far off from where you need to be to beat him. Maybe 30-35k HP with 5k STA should be enough to survive a few of his attacks and hit ExE. Use booster plug-ins for defense if you have too. You might need to wait until the next generation so you get a full life cycle on the better stat gains after you change the difficulty. You'll see a big difference in you training gains.

Once you reach post game, you'll have a reliable way to get tons of bits and that is when you can start to use the restaurant more and maxing yourself out for post game. I was sitting on 3.5 million at one point. My digimon ate at the restaurant for every meal during training days. If you can't afford the restaurant now (make sure to take advantage of the days where the different cooks are half price.I think Seraphimon is Fridays) don't worry about it. You can hit the stats necessary to beat the main game just training and occasionally using training boosting foods from Kuwagamon and Togemon.

Kouriozan

Yeah, play it on easy and don't be ashamed by it, there is level 70+ bosses on postgame and they are almost impossible to beat even on normal, so on hard...

Opa-Pa

I honestly can't see the reasoning behind calling it easy mode either. It's in their best interest to make the game as beginner friendly as possible considering it has way less appeal than CS. I mean, I do think it's extremely kind to beginners already, but a lot of people are going to pick normal by default... Good thing you can change the difficulty in game, I guess. I'm not dropping normal myself, though, it's exactly the kind lf challenge I wanted from the game.

Any tips for taking on the boss at the end of the first chapter? He's really kicking my ass. Wondering if maybe I need to be another gen in or something.

What gen are you? I was third and beat him with a couple of ultimates with the defend command, although I didn't need it because it was somehow easier than the previous boss fight.

I honestly can't see the reasoning behind calling it easy mode either. It's in their best interest to make the game as beginner friendly as possible considering it has way less appeal than CS. I mean, I do think it's extremely kind to beginners already, but a lot of people are going to pick normal by default... Good thing you can change the difficulty in game, I guess. I'm not dropping normal myself, though, it's exactly the kind lf challenge I wanted from the game.

What gen are you? I was third and beat him with a couple of ultimates with the defend command, although I didn't need it because it was somehow easier than the previous boss fight.

Gen 3 too, Got it now though. I just needed to be a bit more careful with defense timing and catching the points on the defender too.

Opa-Pa

Good stuff, cheers!

I made A LOT of progress with my first megas and reached 70 prosperity. Still on chapter 2, though, but now that I got my second megas I'll get back to following the story.

I'll never not be amused at how they turned some extra boss fights that serve as a post game of sorts in the original DW1 into the base for the plot in this, it's brilliant. I'm loving how they're handle the connections, and Mameo is the only tolerable human lmao, he's great.

Croc

Banned
So, is there any other way to get Best Meat than from Veggiemon? I've been trying for 20+ days and still nothing.

notaskwid

I have an OmegaShoutmon and I hate every second I read OmniShoutmon in the screen.
I'm in chapter 4 also, using OmegaShoutmon and Crusademon. Next gen will go for the Imperialdramon paladin mode and I'll have used all digimon I wanted and finish the game I guess.
or is it not possible to have paladin mode as a permanent digimon? I'm actually not sure.
I'm here imagining that you'd have to jogress an Imperialdramon with an Omegamon, but that's not possible, right?

Opa-Pa

So, is there any other way to get Best Meat than from Veggiemon? I've been trying for 20+ days and still nothing.

I know it's a drop from some normal mob, but can't remember who. I had some best meats well before getting veggiemon.

Edit: Just got one from fighting that Taomon recolor with the blackagumon in the captain's room at MOD Cape.

Croc

Banned
I know it's a drop from some normal mob, but can't remember who. I had some best meats well before getting veggiemon.

Edit: Just got one from fighting that Taomon recolor with the blackagumon in the captain's room at MOD Cape.

ahhhhh thank you! The BlackAgumons there drop it.

Ok I got a couple questions. First off, will the generations continually break the game further as I progress? My Gen 4 was MUCH stronger than Gen 3 with my digimon clocking in at 10K+ Hp/Mp and 1000+ in all stats before even reaching Champion. Is the game going to just get easier and easier or will it cap out?

Secondly, my digimon are about half a life cycle apart, how can I correct that short of sabotaging one with bad care?

RockmanBN

Ok I got a couple questions. First off, will the generations continually break the game further as I progress? My Gen 4 was MUCH stronger than Gen 3 with my digimon clocking in at 10K+ Hp/Mp and 1000+ in all stats before even reaching Champion. Is the game going to just get easier and easier or will it cap out?

Secondly, my digimon are about half a life cycle apart, how can I correct that short of sabotaging one with bad care?

Initially with reincarnation, you get 10% of your base stats when a Digimon dies. With all reincarnation perks, you'll get 20% back. So the most you can get back is ~2000 or ~20000 for HP/MP.

Near endgame, you can recruit a Digimon who sells chips that can shorten a Digimon's lifespan by a day or you could recruit Marineangemon and they can transfer six hours of life from one Digimon to the other once per day.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Generation 5 was great, Magnadramon and Dynasmon put in a lot of work---got to the final story boss right as they died.

Generation 6 I went with the first two eggs I did, Zerimon and Puchimon, though the opposite order I went with originally which bothers me now---was planning on just going with MegaGargomon and Vikemon, but ended up getting MagnaGarurumon and BanchoLeomon. The last one made sense as I read that's the easiest way to recruit DarkDramon, who normally requires three different Digimon (one with fists, one with a knife, and one with a cape---Bancho meets all three!), and I wanted to get that out of the way.

Making great use of Seraphimon and getting their stats way, way up their---should be able to beat the final boss with them, but I'll probably train one more Generation for the post-game. I'm planning to recruit everyone to "finish" the game, not sure if I'll try and get all the Digimon in my Field Guide as that seems like it'll take forever. :/

By the way, someone earlier mentioned their Digimon dying quicker despite feeding them Seraphimon's food---don't forget a lot of his food drastically reduces weight, and iirc in the original World and probably this one a very low weight could kill your Digimon faster. Make sure to give them some meat between meals too to keep them balanced, though I'm not sure if I'm correct in assuming weight matters beyond Digivolution requirements.

Opa-Pa

By the way, someone earlier mentioned their Digimon dying quicker despite feeding them Seraphimon's food---don't forget a lot of his food drastically reduces weight, and iirc in the original World and probably this one a very low weight could kill your Digimon faster. Make sure to give them some meat between meals too to keep them balanced, though I'm not sure if I'm correct in assuming weight matters beyond Digivolution requirements.

Huh, I had no idea this was a thing. I guess it'd make sense that I hadn't have this problem then as my Digimon always end up weighing a ton, haha.

Also I'm feeling kinda bad exploiting ExE evolutions so often agains recruitable megas lol, but at the same time I want to make the most out of my megas. Bancholeomon, Grankuwagamon and Omnishoutmon have been some of my victims so far.

Generation 5 was great, Magnadramon and Dynasmon put in a lot of work---got to the final story boss right as they died.

Generation 6 I went with the first two eggs I did, Zerimon and Puchimon, though the opposite order I went with originally which bothers me now---was planning on just going with MegaGargomon and Vikemon, but ended up getting MagnaGarurumon and BanchoLeomon. The last one made sense as I read that's the easiest way to recruit DarkDramon, who normally requires three different Digimon (one with fists, one with a knife, and one with a cape---Bancho meets all three!), and I wanted to get that out of the way.

Making great use of Seraphimon and getting their stats way, way up their---should be able to beat the final boss with them, but I'll probably train one more Generation for the post-game. I'm planning to recruit everyone to "finish" the game, not sure if I'll try and get all the Digimon in my Field Guide as that seems like it'll take forever. :/

Buy the 8k food that increases training and the 10k food that gives a bunch of stats. The weight evens out.

Initially with reincarnation, you get 10% of your base stats when a Digimon dies. With all reincarnation perks, you'll get 20% back. So the most you can get back is ~2000 or ~20000 for HP/MP.

Near endgame, you can recruit a Digimon who sells chips that can shorten a Digimon's lifespan by a day or you could recruit Marineangemon and they can transfer six hours of life from one Digimon to the other once per day.

Ah, perhaps I'm feeling the benefits a bit fast since I maxed out the reincarnation perks and levelled all training gear up the first time. So the stats are only capped by a percentage of what you had before? I'm just a bit worried that my stats are gonna start cranking up real fast and wondering if I should boost the difficulty.

Opa-Pa

Inherited stats get a pretty big boost around gen 4 on normal depending on your tamer skills, and the egg bonuses are pretty significant too (I suspect they're affected by these skills too, because holy shit 8000HP Botamon in 5th gen), so I imagine they must be nuts and pretty game breaking on easy.

notaskwid

So, let me get this straight, digivolution spoilers

in order to get Imperialdramon Paladin mode, you need to jogress Dragon mode with Maganamon, however, you cannot obtain 2 Paildramons at the same time (?), and Magnamon and Imperialdramon DM ony evolve from Paildramon. I'm guessing that you need a stone to get either Paildramon, Magnamon or Imperialdramon DM, has anyone done it?
Where can I get that stone?

in order to get Imperialdramon Paladin mode, you need to jogress Dragon mode with Maganamon, however, you cannot obtain 2 Paildramons at the same time (?), and Magnamon and Imperialdramon DM ony evolve from Paildramon. I'm guessing that you need a stone to get either Paildramon, Magnamon or Imperialdramon DM, has anyone done it?
There are stones for every ultimate and mega digivolution as far as I know. I have found stones for Imperialdramon Dragon mode, Fighter mode and Paladin mode.

Later on you get more options for
DNA digivolution and it won't require both your partners to pull off. Level up your Dojo at the builder. You can absolutely have two Paildramon if you want, even without using stones. You'll just need recruit Exveemon and Stingmon to your village first and have the proper upgrade to your dojo.

VpomRurd

Inherited stats get a pretty big boost around gen 4 on normal depending on your tamer skills, and the egg bonuses are pretty significant too (I suspect they're affected by these skills too, because holy shit 8000HP Botamon in 5th gen), so I imagine they must be nuts and pretty game breaking on easy.

IIRC with all the skills that boost inherited stats, a new egg will get ~14% of your previous Digimon's stats and around 25% if the stat was favoured before birth. AFAIK it doesn't change with generation numbers.

MongKey

There are stones for every ultimate and mega digivolution as far as I know. I have found stones for Imperialdramon Dragon mode, Fighter mode and Paladin mode.

DNA digivolution and it won't require both your partners to pull off. Level up your Dojo at the builder. You can absolutely have two Paildramon if you want, even without using stones. You'll just need recruit Exveemon and Stingmon to your village first and have the proper upgrade to your dojo.
To add to this, the extra DNA digivolve option randomly chooses a recruited digimon that is available to DNA with your partner. So if you have a specific digimon that you aim for then it's best to save before using the option. This option is unlocked by upgrading your dojo to level 2.

In your case for example,
you need to DNA with Magnamon for PM but Imperialdramon DM can also DNA with a variety of other digimons which will evolve it into FM. In that case, you'll need to reset until you get your partner to DNA with Magnamon.

This method is one of the way to have both of your partners as DNA digivolved digimons since you just need to DNA them with a recruited digimon rather than between themselves. The other method is to use digivolution stones.

Opa-Pa

Ah, so favored stats on rebirth add a percentage too rather than being a fixed amount, that explains it, thanks.

And man, this game's soundtrack is pretty ace. I downloaded it from Namco Bandai's site and I can't stop listening to it when I'm not playing the actual game. It really is on par with the original.

notaskwid

To add to this, the extra DNA digivolve option randomly chooses a recruited digimon that is available to DNA with your partner. So if you have a specific digimon that you aim for then it's best to save before using the option. This option is unlocked by upgrading your dojo to level 2.

In your case for example,
you need to DNA with Magnamon for PM but Imperialdramon DM can also DNA with a variety of other digimons which will evolve it into FM. In that case, you'll need to reset until you get your partner to DNA with Magnamon.

This method is one of the way to have both of your partners as DNA digivolved digimons since you just need to DNA them with a recruited digimon rather than between themselves. The other method is to use digivolution stones.

Ok, got it, thanks a lot!

Opa-Pa

So, after amassing around 105 prosperity in chapter 2, I finally decided to follow the story again and ended up getting main quests, lots of them, and basically made it to chapter 4 in minutes lol.

My question is,
did I really reach the end of the game
? Jijimon says this is
"the final battle" so I'm guessing the endgame takes place in that blank place.

And is it possible to reach 200 prosperity before completing the story? I want to recruit as many digimon as possible before tackling the endgame, but many digimon still won't talk to me so I'm suspecting they're story locked?

Omegamon Zwart D
was basically impossible for my 5th gen megas without ExE in chapter 3, so I'd like to get through a couple more generations in the process too.

MongKey

So, after amassing around 105 prosperity in chapter 2, I finally decided to follow the story again and ended up getting main quests, lots of them, and basically made it to chapter 4 in minutes lol.

My question is,
did I really reach the end of the game
? Jijimon says this is
"the final battle" so I'm guessing the endgame takes place in that blank place.

And is it possible to reach 200 prosperity before completing the story? I want to recruit as many digimon as possible before tackling the endgame, but many digimon still won't talk to me so I'm suspecting they're story locked?

Omegamon Zwart D
was basically impossible for my 5th gen megas without ExE in chapter 3, so I'd like to get through a couple more generations in the process too.
Yup, that's the
final story dungeon

And yes, some of them are story locked. More recruits will also show up during the post game so you can only recruit them all after you have beaten the story.

I feel like I'm doing awful at this game. I'm on gen 5 and they're no stronger than my gen 3 since they're both so out of sync. Even Vikemon kicked my ass, though I can probably win that fight now with my item shop at rank 3 finally. Seriously, anything below large recovery items is just trash.

Anyway there's a couple items I'm looking for and a little something I'm stuck with if anyone can help. First I'm stuck at Rosemons castle. There's a her kabuterimon who won't move and a cherrymon too. Any ideas?

Items I need to get are quartz and snow wood, but I've still not located the snowy area either.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Beat the main game---I gotta say, I didn't care at all for the plot of this game. Subpar voice-acting and what I thought was a rather odd and sometimes confusing plot really made me wanna skip through all that shit.

Last boss required me to use ExE, thought 7000+ Atk/Sta would've been enough but I guess not---I think you're supposed to learn how to use Defend, your multiple Orders, and the status boosts in truth, but it's so easy to defeat all the normal foes on auto-pilot that when you reach the bosses there's no downside to just blazing through with an ExE. However, my ExE (Armageddemon---really weird dude to "save the day", and I don't get why MagnaGarurumon + BanchoLeomon equaled him) got hurt quite a bit and I had to heal him so it wasn't a total breeze.

What's all to do for the post-game? I assume whatever that area Devimon opened up, the mission Mameo gave me at the end, and recruiting + building everything. Wanna give this game a bit more time but honestly once BoTW hits I'm out.

Gotta say, I haven't been addicted to a game like this for a long time. Already put more hours in it than Pokemon Sun (sorry Pokemon fans for betraying you).

Anyway there's a couple items I'm looking for and a little something I'm stuck with if anyone can help. First I'm stuck at Rosemons castle. There's a her kabuterimon who won't move and a cherrymon too. Any ideas?

I kind of got stuck there too. Have you recruited Lilymon and Vegiemon yet? Have you talked to Leomon? There's a lot of back and forth in that area.

Gotta say, I haven't been addicted to a game like this for a long time. Already put more hours in it than Pokemon Sun (sorry Pokemon fans for betraying you).
rnFToFw.png

I kind of got stuck there too. Have you recruited Lilymon and Vegiemon yet? Have you talked to Leomon? There's a lot of back and forth in that area.

rnFToFw.png

Yeah got Lilymon and Veggiemon and talked to Leomon a few times. He says he wants info but doesn't really clarify what, then there's a Garurumon outside there that won't talk yet. Done the hide and seek quest three times now and it started a fourth so maybe need to do that next? Unfortunately there's no other npcs I can interact with on the Veggie side for now. Haven't managed to open Tyrannomons tunnel yet though.

Yeah got Lilymon and Veggiemon and talked to Leomon a few times. He says he wants info but doesn't really clarify what, then there's a Garurumon outside there that won't talk yet. Done the hide and seek quest three times now and it started a fourth so maybe need to do that next? Unfortunately there's no other npcs I can interact with on the Veggie side for now. Haven't managed to open Tyrannomons tunnel yet though.

Oh, I see. Yeah, you need Tyrannomon, Goblimon, and (I think) Gaomon to continue.

RockmanBN

Goblimon, Tyranomon, and Gaomon need to join. Also never expect a recolored version of a Digimon to join the city.

Oh, I see. Yeah, you need Tyrannomon, Goblimon, and (I think) Gaomon to continue.

Goblimon, Tyranomon, and Gaomon need to join. Also never expect a recolored version of a Digimon to join the city.

Ah gotcha, yeah the recolors keep catching me off guard. Another thing catching me out is all these trap bosses scattered around the Volcano and desert over that side. I've started saving my game a lot more XD

What's the next step in advancing my digimon btw? Like some of these stat requirements are huge...Do I just need to keep playing until I unlock the locations that have the mats or will I need to rely on chips to push them that high?

Top Bottom