• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Reminder to all captains, the draft will be held on April 3rd @ 6:30 PM PST on mumble. Here's the mumble info: IP = voice.central.eoreality.net and port = 3004. Please show up on time (a little early if you can so we can go over all the rules and procedures and get going).

Dec

Today is the last day im accepting any changes to players sign ups.

k I think my mmr is lower than it should be because I have had to support 12/15 of the ranked games I've played, but if it helps the draft process my mmr is at 2995. Just going to stop there because I don't actually enjoy playing with 9 randos.

TUSR

Banned
k I think my mmr is lower than it should be because I have had to support 12/15 of the ranked games I've played, but if it helps the draft process my mmr is at 2995. Just going to stop there because I don't actually enjoy playing with 9 randos.

Changed.

Can I use Party MMR instead of Solo? I've been working on increasing my party MMR for the past month but haven't played solo in forever. If so it's 2375 then.

Not really, since I have everyone listed based on their Solo. I adjusted yours after looking at your DB profile.

Do you mean changes as in drops or adds?

If you mean anything -- as I said on last page could we add "mid" to the roles section and update my MMR to 3457?

Not a significant change in MMR, but I changed it anyways. Im really only looking for differences +/- 100s.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
IJjt4CX.gif

Artanisix

"lmao is that game streamed somewhere? Hope he does my name justice.

edit: This is my acc just for the record"

He played like shit sorry V_v

sorry i've only ever played 2 casual ih games but i think the league will be a good time

just... i would like to be drafted by a non ragey team though (no hylian please)

Are we going to get together some last minute ih games. It seems like its been mostly the same players this last week. There are a lot of names on the spreadsheet that never played at all.

Are we going to get together some last minute ih games. It seems like its been mostly the same players this last week. There are a lot of names on the spreadsheet that never played at all.

Yeah I haven't been able to get any games in at all, would be able to play today though if any games go up

yeah, I'm running in to this issue. There's a surplus of players at 2800 +/- 500 MMR and a bunch of them I've never seen before. Makes drafting pretty difficult.

Would definitely appreciate some of those players coming out for a few last minute IHL rounds.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
For scouting players that haven't played in IH, I highly suggest looking at dotabuff (especially over MMR). MMR is self-reported, not to mention it doesn't tell you what kind of heroes or roles that person likes to play (and a well balanced team is pretty key).

For scouting players that haven't played in IH, I highly suggest looking at dotabuff (especially over MMR). MMR is self-reported, not to mention it doesn't tell you what kind of heroes or roles that person likes to play (and a well balanced team is pretty key).

it's more a matter of where to start lol. When there are 80 people to look at, examining each player's dotabuff in-depth isn't necessarily reasonable. Though to be fair, I should probably examine some dotabuffs.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
it's more a matter of where to start lol. When there are 80 people to look at, examining each player's dotabuff in-depth isn't necessarily reasonable. Though to be fair, I should probably examine some dotabuffs.
I'm not a captain and I did for the people who aren't ranked, plus a few more I played against.
If you want a real team to win gonna have to do some legwork.

Top Bottom