• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

Sanjuro

103 people watching a Gaf team draft.

If anything, we are eager.

ixW2oWIGGAZjT.gif

bounchfx

this is how rivalries are born
you throw down at hylian you throw down at me

im looking at you dv

god help us all

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Sorry if you didn't get drafted, you'll be put on the list of free agents, and should a team need another player (because someone drops out or is completely inactive), you just might get put on a team!

dommynick

Thanks for tuning and making the draft stream a success! Once the match schedule gets finalized, I'll be able to set a schedule for streaming them. If anyone missed the stream, the vod is up on my channel as a highlight.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Again, sorry if you didn't get drafted guys, we can only have so many teams/captains. You still have a chance of being on a team through the free agency system though.

But also, as pro said, PLAY IN INHOUSES!!! I think every low MMR player I saw that participated in inhouses ended up getting picked. I want to say 90% of the people that did not get drafted also did not play in an inhouse game. This is the best way to get recognized, just putting it out there for future seasons. And remember to play inhouses under the name you registered with.

But to reiterate:
Sorry if you didn't get drafted, you'll be put on the list of free agents, and should a team need another player (because someone drops out or is completely inactive), you just might get put on a team!

Top Bottom