• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

shira

soons
TtQKxEi.gif

t1428111000z4.png

who is striming draft? link

bbd23

why you should pick me

im a 3k mmr player that went 0-2 in inhouse games because of bad drafters. thank you.
happytears.gif

Set low expectations. Really just ask for civil teammates. Half the battle of this is not getting a cancer team.
Im looking to draft only non-cancer players. If you can take losses like a champ let me know so that I can pick you over other players! Alternatively if you really hate losing and get really mad and flame your teammates, let me know too, cause you'll likely be benched if you end up on my team.

Sianos

Since I missed the preseason, have a short dating profile

I enjoy theorycrafting, pursuing self-improvement, and exotic puns. I habitually mediate and love the joy of a team communicating and working together. I also enjoy long walks on the beach. Willing to work at our five-man relationship :>

Since I missed the preseason, have a short dating profile

I enjoy theorycrafting, pursuing self-improvement, and exotic puns. I habitually mediate and love the joy of a team communicating and working together. I also enjoy long walks on the beach. Willing to work at our five-man relationship :>

What's your best pun?

TUSR

Banned
6:45 inkls: Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Procarbine in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

TheRed

So ill still get picked somewhere right? Didnt have time to play any IH games. All I can say is I'm not a rager :D Must be worth something.

Im looking to draft only non-cancer players. If you can take losses like a champ let me know so that I can pick you over other players! Alternatively if you really hate losing and get really mad and flame your teammates, let me know too, cause you'll likely be benched if you end up on my team.

Ya. I am fine with taking losses and don't flame. Honestly, I can't let DOTA make me stressed out anymore. My liver can't take it.

SweetHands

Neo Member

I'm zen as fuck.

gai_shain

I obviously want to win but I dont get toxic in any way when losing

Even though it says EUW for me I can play perfectly fine on USE

Moppet13

I can't be drafted and I'm a free agent. But I lose all day long and don't get tired of it.

Please pick me up some day :(

kvk1

Yeah, like no joke, the flow in analysis and conversation here is top-tier.

Pro, Dom, Conceptor, captains...hats off.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
'I picked stevewinwood because he's a racist who thinks all ethnic food is the same'

Safe...........,,safe,,,

Top Bottom