• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Starting tomorrow, ditch them casual lobbies and start scrimming lads! I encourage captains to message other captains or try to set up scrims in the ihl channel in order to get some practice with their team.

Fuck, I'm guessing I didn't get drafted then?

edit: yep not drafted. Didn't even think of that. Well that was fun while it lasted.

Starting tomorrow, ditch them casual lobbies and start scrimming lads! I encourage captains to message other captains or try to set up scrims in the ihl channel in order to get some practice with their team.

Think there's a decent chance that we can have the lobbies during less peak hours in conjunction with the scrims (particularly late at night). Makes for a good break from more serious stuff, I'd say.

That said, anyone interested in scrims should PM me on steam. Should be in contact and coordinating with all my players by the end of the weekend and then we can start setting things up.

i tried to make a thing i might have messed it up though

aEgjtXN.png

ViviOggi

Sweet got drafted despite not having time for ihs, guess that MMR was finally good for something
Let's do this

Looks like I need to watch that draft vod

TheCrow

lol just managed to get matched up against a player I drafted, Cyklik. GG, That was my first win for night. Sorry it came at your expense.

TUSR

Banned
woops, fell asleep after the draft. been burning the candle at both ends these days.

thanks to Anbokr and all the captains who made the process incredibly smooth.

Captains: Make sure you get your team name and pictures in by Friday please.

Cross posting.

52club

Lol, listened to the draft while playing. Heard I was thought to be a banned player. Too funny, looking back at my name in DOTA (watch your back) which is based on my liking Riki. It is hard for me to say that I wouldn't have tried to connect the same dots.

Arsin

Come home after a week of 12s to find out that I was drafted! And in a team with 1.09 and Steve no less! Arab, I will do my best to not let you down.

BearPawB

Banned
I guess I didn't realize at the beginning there wouldn't be teams for everyone. Kind of a bummer but I guess that's how the cookie crumbles

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I think I'll be okay as long as nobody bans either of the heroes I can play

Invoker & Ogre Magi, that is

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I guess I didn't realize at the beginning there wouldn't be teams for everyone. Kind of a bummer but I guess that's how the cookie crumbles

Sorry man, we are just limited by captains/teams, but there is still hope:

Sorry if you didn't get drafted, you'll be put on the list of free agents, and should a team need another player (because someone drops out or is completely inactive), you just might get put on a team!

If we do another season of IHL, I highly recommend playing in the pre-season inhouses. Think the majority of players that participated were drafted (despite having very low mmr in some cases).

Kade

Now most of you have been playin' this game for ten years. And you got a few more games and after that most of you will never play this game again as long as you live. Now, ya'll have known me for awhile, and for a long time now you've been hearin' me talk about being perfect.

Well I want you to understand somethin'. To me, being perfect is not about who has the most kills or towers. It's not about who has the best CS. It's not about MMR. It's not about winning. It's about you and your relationship to yourself and your family and your friends.

Being perfect is about being able to look your friends in the eye and know that you didn't let them down, because you told them the truth. And that truth is that you did everything that you could. There wasn't one more thing that you could've done.

Can you live in that moment, as best you can, with clear eyes and love in your heart? With joy in your heart?

If you can do that ladies and gentlemen, then you're perfect.

I want you to take a moment. And I want you to look each other in the eyes. I want you to put each other in your hearts forever, because forever's about to happen here in just a few minutes.

kvk1

I am waiting for my captain to be unbanned to engage in this jocular trash talk.

Hylian, please.

Woosah.

So are team names freely changable? I know the "Official Info" tab isn't, so I thought it'd be good to check. Want to set up the team but don't want to be stuck with shitty aesthetics.

Low Tier
I am 100% in for team arab. I swear to do my best and bring victory to the team through my blood, sweat, and tears. I am confident in my peers and their ability to perform to the utmost level.

#alreadywon

Top Bottom