• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

Fuck man. IHL starts. I get my HOTAs for Elite Dangerous. 2.2 drops for Diablo 3. Oh and I'm slammed as shit at work all day and into the evenings.

Oh and I still need to do my taxes.

Hard week. Hard fuckin week.

X3PwEQy.jpg

highfive.gif

TY you Rors!
DsrA6Kc.gif

should change name to

SCUMBAGPICK
CLUB

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Still missing team names/logos from: Hupsel, Tobe, Pillowknight, Freakinchair, Madouu, A Sentient Keyboard, Normalfish, Jakkufurosu, Vade, Hylian7, and Ksan.

Also, only a couple captains have given me their scheduled match time. Remember, you guys have until Thursday night to give me a time, two days!!!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Hupsel's team is Lunaifu Boys. I believe we scheduled our game for Friday at 7PM EST, but obviously double check with him.

Hupsel

Yep, team name is Lunaifu Boys.

The logo is that beautiful picture up there.

Our preseason game is friday at 7pm against team Jambi.

And we are missing one member. SirJackDaniels, if you are there, send me a steam message and accept my friend request!

TUSR

Banned
Yep, team name is Lunaifu Boys.

The logo is that beautiful picture up there.

Our preseason game is friday at 7pm against team Jambi.

And we are missing one member. SirJackDaniels, if you are there, send me a steam message and accept my friend request!
You told me 6pm! Get your shit together!

I'll change it when I'm home from class.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Bumperino for Wednesdayerino:

Still missing team names/logos from: Tobe, Pillowknight, Madouu, Jakkufurosu, Hylian7, and Ksan. Also, only a couple captains have given their scheduled match times. Remember, you guys have until Thursday night to give me a time, two days!!!

As the captain and manager, I'm extremely excited to announce the new pro team: Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls (K&H):

PfQcegh.gif

We will not take responsibility for any cases of epileptic fits caused by our team logo or merchandise.

We have a steam group for Ksans team but I don't believe that will be the team name. A discussion was started about the name so it should be on its way.

arab

is there a reason why my team sponsor logo keeps replacing the bottom two images? i've simplified their names and scaled them to the proper size but the team sponsor always replaces the banner and logo

TheCrow

is there a reason why my team sponsor logo keeps replacing the bottom two images? i've simplified their names and scaled them to the proper size but the team sponsor always replaces the banner and logo

Just a visual glitch. Should work fine.

Top Bottom