• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

shira

Where can i see these extensive stats?

dat dota
dat-ass-meme.jpg

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Updated the rules with a tenative playoff format for those that are curious or are looking ahead:

Playoff Format (Tentative) said:
-Playoffs will be a cross-division single elimination 16 team bracket, with the first place teams from each division on opposite sides of the bracket. For example, the rank 1 team from division A plays the rank 8 team from division B, rank 4 from division A plays rank 5 from division B.
-First and second place in each division get to choose their opponent from the other division.
-All playoff series will be bo3 except for the grand finals, which will be a bo5.

gai_shain

-Playoffs will be a cross-division single elimination 16 team bracket, with the first place teams from each division on opposite sides of the bracket. For example, the rank 1 team from division A plays the rank 8 team from division B, rank 4 from division A plays rank 5 from division B.
-First and second place in each division get to choose their opponent from the other division.
-All playoff series will be bo3 except for the grand finals, which will be a bo5.

I have a question about that, so 4 teams can choose their first oponnent after the group stage but its not possible for the first team of Group A or B to choose the second team of group A or B as oponnent right?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Still need game times from these teams:
1) Shrapnel Club vs. The Ginyu Force
2) GAF Titans vs. Egoone

Going to be heading out for the night in a bit, so if you can't reach me on steam, just send me a GAF PM.

shira

Week 8: Sunday; funday

Team Doki_Lemi vs. Team Audrey Sun. 10am/1pm
t1433696400z4.png

Team Eurocleave vs. Kobold Foreman and the Hill Trolls Sun. 11am/2pm
+
GAF Titans vs. Team EgoOne Sun. 11am/2pm
t1433700000z4.png

BRULE'S EUL'S vs. It is all Ogre Sun. 12pm/3pm
t1433703600z4.png

Cobra Kai vs. Extranormal Gentlefish Sun. 1pm/4pm
+
Team Lunaifu vs. Morton's Trenchers Sun. 1pm/4pm
t1433707200z4.png

Shrapnel Club vs. The Ginyu Force Sun. 2pm/5pm
t1433710800z4.png

The Eternal Elmos vs. 2 Ogres 1 Club Sun. 2:30pm/5:30pm
t1433712600z4.png

We have a replacement for you. Message anbokr.

Anbokr hooked me up but he cant play today ,hell play next week, last minute and all that Jazz, on top of that one of my scheduled players got called in to work so im back to short one.
If 1 of my guys dont hop online soon we might have to forfeit today.

Jeez, hope all is good with Milk

I don't think I've ever seen a crystal maiden hold two separate divine rapiers in the same game. GG all. That was probably among top 5 most insane games I've ever played.

Also, Dreams couldn't pick up the rapier after CM suicided because there were too many creeps.

I don't think I've ever seen a crystal maiden hold two separate divine rapiers in the same game. GG all. That was probably among top 5 most insane games I've ever played.

Also, Dreams couldn't pick up the rapier after CM suicided because there were too many creeps.

Yeeeeeaaaaaaah. It was an awkward moment there. Also I probably didn't need to stack for the sole purpose of killing you.

sixghost

I just wish we had a 4k+ player that had the experience to make the calls late game. We've lost so many games where we had a good first 20 minutes and it's getting frustrating at this point.

TUSR

Banned
I just wish we had a 4k+ player that had the experience to make the calls late game. We've lost so many games where we had a good first 20 minutes and it's getting frustrating at this point.
Don't know what to say. The onus is on each teams Captain.

Top Bottom