• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

- Ярослав «NS» Кузнецов
- Сергей «Smile» Ревин
- Дмитрий «LighTofHeaveN» Куприянов
- «vigoss»
- «M.Admiration»

Believe!

Любое использование материалов допускается только при наличии гиперссылки на www.virtus.pro. Оригинальный материал: http://www.virtuspro.org/news/dota2/lightofheaven-stanovitsya-igrokom-virtuspro/#ixzz2dISQNx6Q

9229B424707A0F8480F5226ACDC9027A77A216B3

cute as fuck

ksan

- Ярослав «NS» Кузнецов
- Сергей «Smile» Ревин
- Дмитрий «LighTofHeaveN» Куприянов
- «vigoss»
- «M.Admiration»

Believe!

v-god vs. l-god #ti4finals #belieb

have some notes
GAMEPLAY
Fixed recasting a higher level of Enfeeble only refreshing the existing duration without upgrade the stats
Fixed Epicenter not slowing attack speed by 10

VISUAL
Fixed Timbersaw's body blade not rendering properly.
You will no longer see other player's -commands (like -ping).
adjusted cloth settings for Witchdoctor and Lion

SPECTATING
Added experimental Player Perspective Directed mode. Turn on by selecting player perspective and setting dota_spectator_directed_player_perspective to 1.

AUDIO
Add audio for cheese usage.
Fix FoW interactions on QoP and AM blink.

MAC/LINUX
We now do not use Adobe Flash to play videos, but HTML5 video tags. This should fix a crash with Adobe Flash 11.7 on Mac.
Add support for querying Gnome Settings for proxy settings for embedded webpages.
Fixed crash-on-startup on Mac that could occur with certain game controllers.

IME
Fix for Korean IME chat bug where two ENTER presses were required after entering Korean characters.

UI
Fix for store banners showing up in the TODAY tab when the FIND MATCH button is clicked.

ECONOMY
Lockless Luckbox: Replaced Lone Druid item 'Skull of Xahryx' (head slot) with 'Form of the Onyx Grove' (true form).

HEs5Nxg.gif

bounchfx

Catakeets by Alia & Dry
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=173573081
Officially submitted but already approved. FML, this and the weinerdog - ded game.
Shit will go down if you have to pay for all 4

but it still says they're pending ? I hope they're not sold separately too. should be 1 that you can swap between them outside of match or something.

anyone know if we're still getting a 'real' patch tonight and if there will be anything more than the lockbox change? any word?

BraXzy

Damn I sold my lockless luckbox at the wrong time :( I got £30 for it but there are now going for £58.. I guess that is gonna keep going up too :(

Damn I sold my lockless luckbox at the wrong time :( I got £30 for it but there are now going for £58.. I guess that is gonna keep going up too :(

I sold mine betting on the dotaballs and shirts returning with codes.
Im not sure if its confirmed either way.
I didn't like any the items available from them anyhoo

Hylian7

You're probably misclicking on the quickbuy TP. The hitbox of it extends farther than the graphic, which can lead to a lot of accidental purchases if you aren't careful.

Guys I sold my lockless luckbox for $81, what should I buy now that I'm rich?

They should really let you have the ten second sellback time if you accidentally buy something while you are dead. Occasionally I have done that and accidentally bought something I didn't need, usually one too many TPs or something.

Still no fantasy teams rewards huh?

BTW...for those that want last hitting practice. Enter the command below in console.

dota_tutorial_start lasthit

It's not fully finished but it's definitely a lot better than creating a solo lobby..

I hope valve put's the hat back in the game, I liked it.

what they should do is add his beard back so it isn't funky looking and throw it in as a rare drop only item, and give it to everyone who originally had it (so if you got it from the crate, you get 2 items, but going forward only the true form would be given out)

TommyT

ballad, how much of an increase we talking about here? I'm at work and can't check prices. Let me know if I'm balling this weekend at PAX or having to buy well drinks for all the strippers instead.

ballad, how much of an increase we talking about here? I'm at work and can't check prices. Let me know if I'm balling this weekend at PAX or having to buy well drinks for all the strippers instead.

The price is fluctuating way too much right now. People are listing for 100+ dollars, but I doubt it'll sell for that much

I'm almost positive Vlad had a picture of a lion when he concepted that item. It doesn't even look close to a bear's face, but looks a lot like a lion, almost too much.

Bulldog uses the white one, and it was confusing to people watching TI3 with me because I kept calling it a bear but they thought it was a lion. I'm guessing Bulldog will switch to this true form, as it's miles better.

sibarraz

Banned
Still no fantasy teams rewards huh?

BTW...for those that want last hitting practice. Enter the command below in console.

dota_tutorial_start lasthit

It's not fully finished but it's definitely a lot better than creating a solo lobby..

Where could I find the console menu? and what other options could I explore there?

I like the white bear. #haters
Maybe if Druid had a huge selection of true forms and this was a mediocre side one, but it was his first true form and his only until today, and today's is exceptionally rare.

Instead of taking a good idea for a white bear (like a polar or inuit themed set) he just made a generic Druid set and stuck a generic white spirit bear and a strange lion-bear styled true form with it. Kind of waste of the white bear idea and it makes it less likely someone with a great idea for a polar bear will make it, and get it accepted, as people will just think it's a knockoff.

shira

Where could I find the console menu? and what other options could I explore there?

delete if you old, i think one of the slashes if you are newer installer /,\

Can dragon knight cosmetics replace what the dragon looks like?

Yeah the TPL pappa dragon set is heavily hinted to have a badass dragon

so, good chances of god and goblak going to vp?
lightofheaven to carry?

edit wtf Virtus Throw - godlike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom