• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
jvZsdbD.jpg

yea that's winning.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
sweet! I'm super happy now that I got that damm skull :D

Not bing able to make hats is making me sad. end of september is my new start day D:

BraXzy

Just had what may have been my fastest XP/min match yet. I jungled Furion and got off to a slow start, timing wasn't great. Then our Bane DC'd and didn't come back, didn't think we'd manage a 4v5, then I started getting pick offs, then all of a sudden I got fat and their team were just mush against me. My XP per minute was 872, I've never noticed it be higher before. There's not much more satisfying than a Furion gank on someone who thinks they are clear.

Oh and I unintentionally stole a kill off my buddy twice with my ult, genuinely just used it to farm/push lanes, and got a kill, ahh well :D

Boken

Banned
Catakeets by Alia & Dry
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=173573081
Officially submitted but already approved. FML, this and the weinerdog - ded game.
Shit will go down if you have to pay for all 4

edit 40mb patch? waifu commander don't eat much I guess

these dumb cats ruin the aesthetic of dota
and i love dumb cats.

another patch, no LC. valve just care about constantly releasing cosmetics. heroes are free for everybody so they dont bother, they just release things people have to buy instead. valve are a money grubbing company

BraXzy

Did Valve ever comment on if the smeevil couriers are gonna get the special effect that the default ones do? Like the mammoth and bird mounted ones.. Seems weird that they aren't included.

Hylian7

Got the Hair of Dark Magic for Invoker, I don't play Invoker much and am kind of disappointed with that. I had the 3-star box.

Honestly my Meepo is better than my Invoker.

this was taken on a friday morning (11:20 am EST - 8:20 am PST) so no prime time for the US crowd....

regarding Solo Queue, after the last patch you select it like an additional server or language, not like a different game mode. In theory you should have more players in the pool available

True but people thought they took away the solo queue option. I had to ask the chat channel what happened to it.

I wonder how many know you have to select it like a language option. Also isn't it just a preference now and you may not solo group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom