• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

pompidu

The amount of stupidity in this game is mind boggling. Two people jungling for the first 15 mins... idk anymore. Halp

Quesa

This is going to feel great

xWdVb6Q.png

not if you don't get them golden thingies

if you get gold gyro i have gold bashers

Can't believe I won this game, I was basically fighting with one less player after the 10 min mark (TB disconnected got an abandon and then returned to afk farming for the rest of the game due to heavy lag) TA bought rapier and then feed it to sniper, then they proceeded to just tortoise into high ground and killing every attempt of pushing.

But then the lucky crits came, and bodies were piling under me.
happytears.gif

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1622845071

bounchfx

got my vegeta hair and monkey. I love that they have an 'over nine thousand' joke in the Invoker head lore.

Though I don't really like the new spell orbs at all. I wish I could have the hair and sunstrike without them :(

DrPizza

Banned
[H] Golden Luna [W] Golden Gyro or Golden Frondillo
[H] Nightstalker + Shadow Fiend + Zeus [W] Golden Gyro or Golden Frondillo

XAL

If anyone has the golden gyro or golden armadillo I have a gold basher and 2 NS sets

Ggyro = Gbash

>.>

Quesa

I will give you one of the following immortals if you can hook me up with a lumberclaw

pugna ward

disrupter thing

tinker helmet

lesh staff

sven shield

OK guys until I run out or change my mind, anyone who owns a compendium which is less than level 200 or not enough to get all the immortals, if there is one immortal you really wanted but didn't get then reply to me or something and I'll probably give it to you.

Can I have the Void immortal please! :D

I baited the enemy bh into tracking himself 3 times with Lotus Orb my last sk game.

That + the purge makes it a lot easier to play against him.

Very cool feature from yasp, im liking it more than dotabuff.
tcj69iu.png

I rarely use the ward spots because it feels like a waste of money and time.

OK guys until I run out or change my mind, anyone who owns a compendium which is less than level 200 or not enough to get all the immortals, if there is one immortal you really wanted but didn't get then reply to me or something and I'll probably give it to you.

If you still have extra, I would like the WD one please?

If anyone want to trade my BB immortal for WD immortal please PM me. :( :( :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I one shotted the gold Gyro item. Felt pretty good since i usually have terrible luck with all of the bonus items.

Hylian7

So how exactly do you gain chances to get the golden Almond? Just you level up and you have a chance to randomly get it or what?

Edit: Never mind, figured it out:

zx3qlHT.png

Also I opened 10 chests and neither of the rare things
cry.gif

DrPizza

Banned
So how exactly do you gain chances to get the golden Almond? Just you level up and you have a chance to randomly get it or what?

Seems that way. I'm pretty annoyed. Unlike many, I think Almond is super cute, and was really looking forward to getting the gold look for him.

Hylian7

I have some doubles of immortals I could consume four of to gain eight levels, which would put me at 240 which puts me at another chest, worth or no?

I have some doubles of immortals I could consume four of to gain eight levels, which would put me at 240 which puts me at another chest, worth or no?

Well if you are going to do that you might as well trade some with us if they are still consumable after being gifted :p

Recycling extras is a big part of how I got to my current level of 550. I figure there are going to be so many of these Immortals that they'll probably market for almost nothing.

Yeah, but is anyone going to trade one of the rare ones for one of the common ones?

No, i meant that you could list the useless dupes that you are thinking of consuming and someone might want to trade them for an immortal that they are not happy with from the older or current chests. Edit: Because to you they are all worth 2 levels if you decide to go with it but to me the WD one is better than the Tinker one!

Chris R

I built a pipe and our team won!

Helps that we were up against Tide/SK/Lich/Earthshaker and a Tinker with Dagon Kappa

Acinixys

New immortals are cool

Witch Doctor and Bristle are the best

Furions staff animations are also sweet, but that hero has way to many items already. Valve should have shown Jakiro or Silencer some love

Top Bottom