• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

JoeInky

Didn't even get the Zeus Immortal :/

Anyone got one that they want to trade for any of the other immortals? or two immortals for the Zeus one if you want.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Great, got Bristle :|

I'm not going to spend another 30 bucks just to hit level 90 for one more chest, fuck that.

Now, if they did it like the Faceless Rex chest series, I might've considered buy all 11-12 chests or whatever again.

Which one did you want?

Elitro

All immortals are decent except for BB and Gyro which are really bad.

Invoker and WD are godlike status.

This chest was a massive improvement over the second one, thank god.

ViviOggi

Got Invoker at least
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

Swig_

If anyone wants to trade, I have the Bristle, Gyro and Templar Assassin Immortals. I just want The WD Immortal. PM if interested!

I have the gyro in normal and golden, btw.

woodland

Will gift one spec mythical (from the great chest) for one wd immortal

need wd immortal so i can blast put the lime in the coke u nut and drink it all up

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Some of the pictures in the Team Profile are pretty low quality. I swear Navi photoshopped ArtStyle's and Sonneiko's shirts to be the team's colors.

Also, Vici's has quiet the accomplishments:
accomplishment3.jpg

Smithy C

Yo, if anyone wants to trade their Witch Doctor immortal for the Invoker hair, let me know.

In other news, I still refuse to learn how to play Invoker.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
OK guys until I run out or change my mind, anyone who owns a compendium which is less than level 200 or not enough to get all the immortals, if there is one immortal you really wanted but didn't get then reply to me or something and I'll probably give it to you.

Kade

OK guys until I run out or change my mind, anyone who owns a compendium which is less than level 200 or not enough to get all the immortals, if there is one immortal you really wanted but didn't get then reply to me or something and I'll probably give it to you.

Hi Emerson. I want Witch Doctor.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
You're a good man Emerson

Bad7667

I really want the SF immortal, if you have an extra that would be amazing.

JC Sera

Immortals are not out in australia yet, sadly
all of these are great, but none of them are really heroes I play

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I really want the SF immortal, if you have an extra that would be amazing.

I actually meant from this chest because I consumed all my previous ones, but I'm not quite to level 1000 yet so if I get an SF on my way up I'll get back to you.

RS4-

Emerson is too good. Thanks.

t0rment

i want the templar one, it's the only hero that i really play from all of those. i can give the meepo one if anyone wants to trade.

Shinypogs

If you have a spare bristleback one may I have it? You're awesome for doing this regardless.

Top Bottom