• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Zeus, Bristle and Gyro immortals look like they barely even tried. With respect. Very half-hearted.

The Zeus one actually look pretty nice in game, Valve down played the new animations and only showed the single spell. They redid his attack animation, his attack projectile, and modified his Q's animation. Also has a load out animation, and he has a cooler portrait.

My only complaint is the sound effect for the new lightning feels off.

I like the Gyro immortal by its self, but it just doesn't go with the atheistic of the rest of the machine.

OK guys until I run out or change my mind, anyone who owns a compendium which is less than level 200 or not enough to get all the immortals, if there is one immortal you really wanted but didn't get then reply to me or something and I'll probably give it to you.

I could use a WD Monkey if you end up with a spare.

t0rment

OK guys until I run out or change my mind, anyone who owns a compendium which is less than level 200 or not enough to get all the immortals, if there is one immortal you really wanted but didn't get then reply to me or something and I'll probably give it to you.

valve and dota gaf loves you man. and if you have a spare ta one, it would be awesome.

Baha

Got a golden luna immortal after trading for one, trading this one for a golden gyro if anybody's interested.

Atlantis

Where

are

my

IMMORTALZ!?

-where-are-my-dragons-season-two-episode-five-the-old-gods-and-the-new-_158930-fli_1395145237.jpg

xanavi

If you get another spare TA one give it to me, please!
bts_lina.gif

TY TY Emerson is the real mvp

Strider

I have an extra NightStalker set, Void and Gyro if anyone wants to trade for one of these. Looking for a Zeus or SandKing.

Trickster

I'm missing the bristleback and invoker immortal. If you have a spare, I'd love to get one of them.

edit - ^ well damn :p

Elitro

I have a spare NS set that i would like to trade for the Zeus immortal, pm!

Valve made a golden version of carry heroes only (this year), from what i remember from the other TI's there was a golden version of the razor helm and the ES totem.

Shinypogs

I can only imagine how good whatever digital items come with the demi heroes in the ss will be this year if they do that again. I am still upset we didn't get trading cards :(

got bristleback's steampunk garbage, it's corny as hell but w/e I'll use it

the lack of new allahder titan and encan'tress shiny particle thingies is suspect and frankly a tad racist

get it together, valve

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
It bothers me they made a second NP staff when I still have my Fluttering Staff from the China tournament early this year.

I like the DAC one more. The teleport effect is sort of cool, but its also feels off.

The DAC one also goes really well with my set as a whole:
naturesprofit.jpg

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
If someone by chance doesn't have the NS set, I also am looking for a SF arms if someone's got an extra.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
got bristleback's steampunk garbage, it's corny as hell but w/e I'll use it

the lack of new allahder titan and encan'tress shiny particle thingies is suspect and frankly a tad racist

get it together, valve

no outhouse demoniser either
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

are there 100+ heroes in this game, or like, 15??????????????

Saprol

played so much super monkey ball 2 yesterday. 99 lives and can't go past master stage 4.
now there's a monkey immortal. monkey ball haunting me everywhere

shira

https://polldaddy.com/polls/8744803/results/
They took 60% of the top 10 in my poll:

Code:
YES Zeus	855	4.9%	4.9%	
NO Rubick	779	4.47%	4.47%	
YESAnti-Mage	769	4.41%	4.41%	
NO Io	726	4.16%	4.16%	
YES Invoker	578	3.31%	3.31%	
YES Templar Assasin	516	2.96%	2.96%	
NO Ancient Apparition	424	2.43%	2.43%