• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Amazon has some 2 hour delivery thing now in my area. I just ordered AA batteries, a bottle of soap, some mac and cheese, Tylenol, some granola bars, a game I will never play, and a thing of floss, and it will be delivered by 10AM.

They also had a coupon for $20 off your first purchase if over $50, so I tossed Kingdom Hearts 2.5 onto the order

WD monkeys is cute.
SadHighAbyssiniangroundhornbill.gif

Dreavus

I don't understand the obsession with "golden" items on Valve's part. Why not just make the very rare drops an alternate style and/or a little bit more visually impressive or different instead of having each of them just default to being a gold version. Do people specifically really like gold?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't understand the obsession with "golden" items on Valve's part. Why not just make the very rare drops an alternate style and/or a little bit more visually impressive or different instead of having each of them just default to being a gold version. Do people specifically really like gold?
I think they are really popular in Asia.

Trickster

Tijme to wait two months to buy zeus bolt on market
tears.gif

I can't wait until one of my friends, who's favourite hero is zeus, doesn't get the immortal zeus item. The crying on mumble will be glorious

edit - and it will be even sweeter when zeus loses the arcana vote too

JC Sera

I'm willing to trade zeus immortal for TA given to my friend + NS
is that asking for to much tho?

a general question overall, what do you guys predict the prices for these immortals will be on the market, vs last years ones?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This was such a hard ass game.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1623332165

Their blink dagger wombo combo squad was so disastrous to fight against, our DK was a literal melee creep, and our Furion was making some of the most bone headed mistakes. It felt like we were playing 3v5 most of the game. Good thing Windrunner is so damned OP now and Medusa can still outcarry so many heroes.

Witch Doctor is one of those heroes that I've never played that much but I wanted to take my new monkey for a ride and ended up having a lot of fun.
stunned.gif

Jackson50

Okay. In the match I just finished, the Drow on my team bought a blade mail for her first major item. I don't know anymore.
New immortals are cool

Witch Doctor and Bristle are the best

Furions staff animations are also sweet, but that hero has way to many items already. Valve should have shown Jakiro or Silencer some love
Nortrom already has a few sets. We need sets for Jakiro and Bane. They have nothing. Nor do AA, Visage, and Viper. Show them some love too. Okay, forget Viper.

JC Sera

tried porting the hots character models into dota2 reborn

http://giant.gfycat.com/RelievedTornAmericantoad.webm
Nice
I like valves poly aesthetic better tho, when you put drow and sylvanas side by side
like, Drow has more character in her face?
this fake drow is ugly and edgy as fuck
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

not surprising coming from such a trash gaem
Ok I've never played any blizzard game b4 HotS but even I know this is games workshop stole from blizzard levels of BS
ashot_jugg.gif

Hylian7

Nice
I like valves poly aesthetic better tho, when you put drow and sylvanas side by side
like, Drow has more character in her face?

Ok I've never played any blizzard game b4 HotS but even I know this is games workshop stole from blizzard levels of BS
ashot_jugg.gif

When the cinematic view released, this actually blew my mind a bit, but the actual models mouths move when they talk, not just in the portrait. That's why the faces look to have more "character" in Dota 2, because they actually animate when speaking and things like that.

Nymerio

I guess I got relatively lucky with the three immortals. Got the NS set, SF arms and golden Gyro thrusters. Not that happy about the standard immortals I got though, I wish I had the Lesh staff and the WD monkey. Guess I'll buy them once they become marketable.

JC Sera

When the cinematic view released, this actually blew my mind a bit, but the actual models mouths move when they talk, not just in the portrait. That's why the faces look to have more "character" in Dota 2, because they actually animate when speaking and things like that.
I would be so happy to see that function employed in a CRPG god damn

Another really good one:
http://chroneco.tumblr.com/post/123790193958

Lol, I wanted to get the Zeus Immortal so badly. First treasure I opened I immediately get one!

Then I open the second one and I get another one.

EDIT: Is the only way to "trade" them to gift them once to another person and hope the other person gifts a thing back?

JC Sera

Lol, I wanted to get the Zeus Immortal so badly. First treasure I opened I immediately get one!

EDIT: Is the only way to "trade" them to gift them once to another person and hope the other person gifts a thing back?
yes, sadly

Hylian7

Trade me for the NS set from immortal I? I have an extra unopened one.

Sad day. :(

I would imagine it's only a matter of days before more III's are out there though. I opened 11 III chests and got none of the rates.

Now that I think about it, considering I enjoy playing NS and would need to wait until September otherwise, the few cents aren't really worth it. I'll add you.

Damn, this point & click game for Rick and Morty is so good. http://games.adultswim.com/rick-and-mortys-rushed-licensed-adventure-adventure-online-game.html

also i need that monkey immortal. when are trade restrictions up on those?

September 1st. :(

JoeInky

I'm willing to trade zeus immortal for TA given to my friend + NS
is that asking for to much tho?

a general question overall, what do you guys predict the prices for these immortals will be on the market, vs last years ones?

I'll give you a TA + NS for it if you want but I'm going to work right now.

JC Sera

I'll give you a TA + NS for it if you want but I'm going to work right now.
My friend just told me not too I'm so sorry
Is Daredevil good for someone who doesn't like superhero films/TV where the genre is JUST superhero?
Daredevil is VERY good for that. It is the most grounded and street level of all the marvel stuff out of all the Marvel stuff. All the supporting cast make the show, more than daredevil.
I really hope next season we get to see more lawyering

I changed my mind, I like the ta item now. Actually pretty happy with the ones i got, now all i need is to open a gold ray gun when i earn my next chest in 40 points.

inkls

Ever play call of duty?

Zeth

Amazon has some 2 hour delivery thing now in my area. I just ordered AA batteries, a bottle of soap, some mac and cheese, Tylenol, some granola bars, a game I will never play, and a thing of floss, and it will be delivered by 10AM.

They also had a coupon for $20 off your first purchase if over $50, so I tossed Kingdom Hearts 2.5 onto the order

Yeah this indeed amazing. Only downside is it's delivered by a creepy guy in a minivan.

Top Bottom