• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Volvo pls gib better drow

1436566628636.jpg

this guy approves

this fucking game lol
I don't even. last game of LPQ too. I just wouldn't die because lmao no mkb
CK had free farm the whole game while they crushed us 4v4 (abaddon being afk under towers) but apparently couldn't farm properly

axe with blademail is the fucking worst again huskar holy shit, you just melt

Kade

Oh, cool! Thanks :)

Looking at my Steam Inventory from work right now, it looks like I already opened the bundle so it's no longer giftable. :(

I am very sorry. :(

If anyone has a Lumberclaw set to gift Quesa, I will gift you a Anti-Mage, Nature's Prophet, Spirit Breaker or Tinker immortal.

do you get another immortal 3 chest if I get my compedium to lvl 30? I have a $10 prepaid visa card here, I'd only bother if I get immortal 3 fuck the others

Big Dog

Not sure if this has been posted. There is a Valve post in the Steam Community about people submitting items to be involved in Dota Majors chests for the Fall season. It's interesting because they say they will implement their own particle effects in-house for community members items. Cool idea I think. Here is the link.

bah...I wanted the invoker immortal. Got the NP staff...PM if someone wants to trade...might take a bit of time to respond as I'm hopping on a flight today.

Dreavus

Looks like everyone else thought the same thing! This happens to certain cosmetics during/right after big pro games too; One player has a set or item that looks cool and suddenly it jumps in price on the market since the viewers collectively think "hey that looks cool, I wonder how much one is".

Ever play call of duty?

I haven't but I'm going to guess donaldduckeverythingwasgold?

man I fucking hate stupid carries
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1625048972

this fucking void kept feeding and fucking up chronos, or even chronoing a hero and hitting another one that's outside the chrono, allowing both of them to flee
call him out on his bullshit and he's like "huehue you have 15 deaths"
yeah I got 15 deaths and I carried your ass you sorry moron
of course his mate beastmaster was 30% hp the whole duration of the early game because of soul ring, making BS a fucking killing machine, and was even sending warning axes before blinking + roaring so that enemies could run before, fucking hell

just needed to vent I guess

BeesEight

I unboxed the TA immortal. Could have been worse, I suppose. I could have ended up with the Meepo crystals... or Invoker hair.

That said, I'll never play TA. Too micro for me.

I unboxed the TA immortal. Could have been worse, I suppose. I could have ended up with the Meepo crystals... or Invoker hair.

That said, I'll never play TA. Too micro for me.

micro? her traps are like super easy

now adjusting myself to her, literally, melee range is the worst I can't do it

I wonder if any shenmue fans are mad that the dota community could've funded like 2 open world shenmue 3s

It's a crazy amount of money, considering it's only 25% of all compendium-related purchases

Top Bottom