• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You know, I'd be a bit upset if nothing happens at 16 Million. Its 10x the original prize pool, thats gotta be worth something.

Sianos

TA pickers are on equal evils as Shadow Fridge pickers
TA is my new favorite pick into Techies now that Terrorblade was banished to the shadow realm. Tanking mines with refraction is wonderful, even better when they pop a stack of remotes on you.

Re: micro, I had far too much trouble until I realized the "spring the trap" ability on the trap itself was bound to q, not d like it is for the "spring the nearest trap" on the hero itself. Oops!

pompidu

Can we have a patch where icefrog doesnt throw balance completely out the window? Getting sick of these hereos already

Kard8p3

offlane earthshaker..

BrokeBack.png
BrokeBack.png
BrokeBack.png

So many people misunderstand Spectre. I used to be in this crowd and used to go Midas on Spectre.

Even 25-30 minute radiance is good.

I really never ever go something else than Radiance on Spectre. I've also never seen the Vanguard build being a success. I usually go an urn beforehand though.

Wok

I really never ever go something else than Radiance on Spectre. I've also never seen the Vanguard build being a success. I usually go an urn beforehand though.

The Poor Man's Shield - Phase Boots - Mask of Madness build is godlike to get an easy Radiance.

Just have to get used to active MoM then Phase last. I got it mixed up a few times.

JoeInky

Still looking for a Zeus Immortal, I have one of each immortal III's to trade as well as the Night Stalker immortal, don't mind trading multiple items for it.

sigh

people, pick heroes u know how to play

dude on my team 1st picked wisp, clearly had no idea how to play the hero (at 3.4k)

used relocate, MAYBE 2x over the course of a 45 minute game

edit: full disclosure i just picked ta and got flippin owned in mid but no stats recorded
yolo.gif

edit: next game techies maxing stasis mines before suicide
facepalm.gif

Wok

I have just faced on a secondary trench-account a PL who would spawn illusions really fast quite early in the game, just with aquila and treads. This is the first time I see this kind of stuff. Might be a hack.

It reminds me of that one game in which the PA would crit everytime. So annoying.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
TA item just feels super giant/bulky. Some countours like the concept art would have been a lot better, imo.

Also love when mids get ganked constantly, bitch about it, abandon....and never bought a ward. Granted, there were other problem with the lane comp, but invoker just kept a chargin' into Sniper. Must have been the SSJ hair.

Top Bottom