• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

siractionslacks pug courier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95lR10Q2mts
5C43A3E991CFEE5D0C9A5FB4AA6B6D97764A331B

TUSR

Banned
Grats TDL on the win. We have prizes for you, somewhere.

Div 1 vs Div 2 finals was nice to see.

IHL2 town hall discussion next week.

IHL3 Fall 2015.

Hylian7

What does it have to do with actionslacks aside from the fact that he plays a pretty good 4k Omni?

I dislike pugs, but model and animation seem totally fine.
Slacks has a pug that frequently appears on his stream. His favorite hero and one of the "stupid voices" videos that helped him take off was an Omniknight one.

Jesus H Slardar hits like a truck lategame. Even through BKB I just end up threeshotting their carries. Very interesting hero that goes from early lane farming into hero kill farming through the mid game. He does fall off a bit in team fights until you get a Heart up though.

Sianos

god i hate this scene so, so much

first off, that "crane kick" might be the most telegraphed kick i've ever seen - and still off balance on the landing with no proper footwork setup for a follow-up, smh

second, wow literally no guard from daniel-san, okay yeah raise your arms above your head and leave yourself entirely open - anyone smart would just move around the crane kick and then blast his open chest

but no, aggressive bully guy throws an off the line punch out of an awkward diagonal stance while lowering his guard hand and gets kicked in the face by the world's most telegraphed jump front kick

this is why you aren't an olympic sport like us, karate
laugh.gif

in hat news, i got the meepo immortal... guess its time to pursue my true destiny
surprise.gif

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
god i hate this scene so, so much

first off, that "crane kick" might be the most telegraphed kick i've ever seen - and still off balance on the landing with no proper footwork setup for a follow-up, smh

second, wow literally no guard from daniel-san, okay yeah raise your arms above your head and leave yourself entirely open - anyone smart would just move around the crane kick and then blast his open chest

but no, aggressive bully guy throws an off the line punch out of an awkward diagonal stance while lowering his guard hand and gets kicked in the face by the world's most telegraphed jump front kick

this is why you aren't an olympic sport like us, karate
laugh.gif

in hat news, i got the meepo immortal... guess its time to pursue my true destiny
surprise.gif

You sound like a tkd person nsquote. #highfive

This fucking pudge was out of this world.
Laning against BS and Jugger I thought we were in for a rough ride, this pudge proved me early how wrong I was 10 min into the game, 0-4 for both of them.

Would gladly support him and die for him again any other game.

Also early mek on Tide is pretty good , will make him a damn tank and will win you fights in most circumstances.

Quesa

milk, kard, waxinlyrical, and I are from the thread. Moshi moshi's a friend of mine. Other than milk, all of us are involved in games (wax works at respawn, kard and moshi are design students, I'm a games writer). We have three subs: Print Screen (designer, I think?), Hylian (freelance games work), and Videohead (owns stocks and does businessy stuff).

Top Bottom