• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

JC Sera

ofcourse, gonna edit in what I have to trade

e: I have all immortals except: Sven, golden luna, sf, golden am, gyro, witch doc, zeus and golden gyro. I also have the new Tide
Dude I'm fine for immortals, I mainly bought the chest for the autograph
Better the cute little fellas will go to someone who will play visage
luna-sparkle.gif

gai_shain

Dude I'm fine for immortals, I mainly bought the chest for the autograph
Better the cute little fellas will go to someone who will play visage
luna-sparkle.gif

I definitely play visage, probably gonna wait till after TI till I play again though haha

my steam name is gai'shain.434 with a Danie Larusso picture
tiny-blink.gif

this is so fucking ignorant
OH NO THE EVIL ADDERALS ARE CAUSING ALL THEIR SUPER HYPER FOCUSED STATES OF MIND NOT LIKE THEY ARE PARTICIPATING THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THEIR LIFE

AND GOD FORBID ANY OF THEM DARE TO ACTUALLY HAVE ANXIETY AND ADHD
I posted this from an "OP is a Secret fan and is Mad As Fuck" perspective but I think no matter what he's an idiot.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Was nice sitting down and talking to some of you, but I bailed early. Not feeling to great tonight.

Great games today. All star match was amazing.

i know everyone likes upsets, but those secret games were just depressing. I like seeing the underdogs win as much as anyone else, but secret didn't look like favourites at all. VP played their usual game and secret picked their nose.

I just added the stack except for:

Rodriguez
Two bear

Because I can't find their steam profiles. Lot of players with the same names playing Dota :).

My steam name is Arran, so that's probably what you see when I added you. But it could also be Eduardboon, since that's the login name.

Anyhow, if you want to add me yourself here is my profile: click

this is so fucking ignorant
OH NO THE EVIL ADDERALS ARE CAUSING ALL THEIR SUPER HYPER FOCUSED STATES OF MIND NOT LIKE THEY ARE PARTICIPATING THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THEIR LIFE

AND GOD FORBID ANY OF THEM DARE TO ACTUALLY HAVE ANXIETY AND ADHD

er... performance enhancing drugs are serious business, all jokes aside.

Athletes aren't even allowed cough medicine.

Your boys are high off their tits playing games.

YO ESPOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTS

i know everyone likes upsets, but those secret games were just depressing. I like seeing the underdogs win as much as anyone else, but secret didn't look like favourites at all. VP played their usual game and secret picked their nose.

Good.

The galacticos got booted. Gimmicks don't win matches.

Basically. Their drafts were just sad, I thought they had some interesting strats to show off but the basic strategy was "let's just pick the usual and see what happens", and then they picked Luna because they saw Hao do it. Their idea to not scrim with anyone was awful if they had zero pocket strats to show for it, these players(especially S4) can play a LOT of heroes and you only show us the same 10-15? Awful, and that's besides the fact that it didn't look like they were giving it their all, which is always a problem with super teams.

Pratfall

pls stop with the bandwagon thing. outside of navi or maybe cloud 9 none of these organizations have any sort of history to justify anyone being a "true fan" of any of them. the rosters completely turn over every year and outside of the country that they originate from, they have little to no real geographic roots. these organizations are so ephemeral.

dont like secret, thats fine, but to claim that someones fandom is lesser than yours because your team wasn't the favorite coming into the event is total bull. also lol at people cheering for EG or VG and poo pooing secret. both of those teams are dota powerhouses and have paid good money to purchase talent and attempt to assemble a team that can win the international.

just be happy for your team and be happy for good dota. I've never understood the shit talking/taunting of other fanbases.

I'm sure shugga/liquid/satch will quote this with a bunch of salt emoticons and thats fine too. I guess its just dota LMAOWHOCARES XDXDXDXD

manfestival

Bandwagoners backlash ?

my 3 favorite teams are EG , Alliance, and Secret in that order. Not really sure how I would be a bandwagoner(for secret) since I have liked the team since its inception(not that long ago) but thats primarily cause I think rtz is hilarious.

EG I cheer for cause im MURICA and alliance I have always enjoyed their style (especially lodas play). They have been in shambles as of late but look at my avatar for crying out loud. I am a fan of one of weakest franchises in the NFL

KingKong

pls stop with the bandwagon thing. outside of navi or maybe cloud 9 none of these organizations have any sort of history to justify anyone being a "true fan" of any of them. the rosters completely turn over every year and outside of the country that they originate from, they have little to no real geographic roots. these organizations are so ephemeral.

dont like secret, thats fine, but to claim that someones fandom is lesser than yours because your team wasn't the favorite coming into the event is total bull. also lol at people cheering for EG or VG and poo pooing secret. both of those teams are dota powerhouses and have paid good money to purchase talent and attempt to assemble a team that can win the international.

just be happy for your team and be happy for good dota. I've never understood the shit talking/taunting of other fanbases.

I'm sure shugga/liquid/satch will quote this with a bunch of salt emoticons and thats fine too. I guess its just dota LMAOWHOCARES XDXDXDXD

I mean its the same in every sport. People loved it when Miami Heat lost, or when the Patriots scandals come out or when a soccer powerhouse fails or when Brazil got destroyed in the world cup

also it's fun to root against teams, schadenfreude and all that, it just feels a little different in e-sports because those people are posting on the same message board as you

the haters are just salty alliance bandwagoners from 2 years ago
Most Alliance fans don't hate on Secret even if it's only because of S4, I'll always root for him even if he left.

I wonder what RTZ will do now that Zai is taking that year long break from Dota he was talking about, I wouldn't be surprised if he left to make a new team with EE(though one of them would have to switch up their playstyle and it's not going to be RTZ).

Top Bottom