• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Well steve, fuck I redownloaded dota. I haven't played in....2 and a half years? 3 years? In total I've clocked in 106 hours though.

I used to main Broodmother and uh. Spectre. I'm sure those were my most played.

Quesa

I don't know who mentioned it earlier but if you're looking to improve as a support watch the support players in the finals in client from their perspective. Been doing it most of this morning and I'm learning a lot.

KingKong

isnt pitlord like 70% done already, you can load his model and everything. im sure he'll come alongside the desert map next month or something

Shinypogs

I've forgotten, can we gift sets that we got for turning in compendium coins? I got a witchhunter set and I'm godawful with anti-mage so there's no point in my keeping it if I can give it away to someone who wants it.

I just came in here to say that Universe 6 million dollar Slam brought a tear to my eye.
American_Flag_%26_Crying_Bald_Eagle_Patriotic.jpg

Personally hoping fear moves to coach and they pick up Zyzzy for 1.

Edited my post because I got it wrong, but yeah, Fear finally has that title. He can rest now. Would love to see him coach as well. He has a wealth of experience he can put to good use.

Hopefully he can teach younger guys like SumaiL some of the pitfalls of the industry. It's easy to screw up a lot of things after winning millions when you're just 16 years old.

Edited my post because I got it wrong, but yeah, Fear finally has that title. He can rest now. Would love to see him coach as well. He has a wealth of experience he can put to good use.

Hopefully he can teach younger guys like SumaiL some of the pitfalls of the industry. It's easy to screw up a lot of things after winning millions when you're just 16 years old.

PPD seems pretty mindful of such things, if Fear doesn't teach sumail, I'm hopeful PPD will.

you should be okay. You're gonna have to make some quick decisions about how much you're gonna have to spend on it over a short time instead of over a few months, though.

I got what I wanted, that is the Spirit Breaker immortal helmet

which I mean, after my year my first match as SB I got like 13/5. I built Urn/power treads/aghanims(In that order) and was building a Monkey king Bar next.

I don't get the 'betting' thing with the mythical coins or...whatever it was, but it wasn't a bad buy. I got stuff I'll probably try flipping afterwards.

Can I just say, the community is at its absolute worst after TI. The amount of smurfing I've encountered today is incredible. Still fun to watch some of the people whine at each other, well sometimes.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I just played DS and got a four-man wall/vac combo like my hero universe

where's my six million dollars
It was the 6 million slam, not the 6 million vacuum.

You're thinking of the wrong TI.

2 months later. Frog wants everyone to suffer a few more weeks of TI copycats.
I mean there's Fall majors so he can't possibly wait that long right? RIGHT?

I'm almost concerned that fall majors might be on 6.84 but certain heroes are a bit too unbalanced and the meta is too figured out for that to happen.

Acinixys

I mean there's Fall majors so he can't possibly wait that long right? RIGHT?

I'm almost concerned that fall majors might be on 6.84 but certain heroes are a bit too unbalanced and the meta is too figured out for that to happen.

Nerf Gyro, Lina, Tusk, Techies and Lesh

Boom, balanced game

I was actually planning on coming home and watching the final 3 games because I had work today. But then I woke up and saw the thread and lost excitement. I'm not going to get mad about it. It's my fault for coming on GAF but given the time zones it would have been nice to at least allow 24 hours.

Bilix

My flight doesn't leave until midnight. Guess I'm going on a coffee pilgrimage.

Was cool to meet some people during TI. It was an amazing time.

3 points of 20 and I need 3 more wins on reborn for the extra 15 win points. How long do I have?

Really not wanting to buy 11 levels but that would give me extra courier style and two immortals I believe.

x3r0123

yay, i'm back from TI and was an amazing event.
Got to talk to envy, synderen and blitz. Saw black on the day before TI by the beach.
All star match is the best one so far and I almost got to play it (no, I'm not the beard guy)

TUSR

Banned
yay, i'm back from TI and was an amazing event.
Got to talk to envy, synderen and blitz. Saw black on the day before TI by the beach.
All star match is the best one so far and I almost got to play it (no, I'm not the beard guy)
They didn't even call my section and I was sitting right by Kitty and Sonya.

Top Bottom