• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

manfestival

EE
Arteezy
Mason
Yawar
Demon

I know the perfect name for this team

EGO ONE

85mHJYIs__p80RQxXMMkUafjy2nngqVZbTVUmHsoWif5pOfeh-3_LetG2eoupw69QZ2PojmOMaWelZ4k_7HkJC7P9LeEUAAIdWBkVPf5sE0ebBGA1dhgLxpuBoaUuNPo9e5wjHc

Don't EE and RTZ basically play the same position though?

RTZ generally plays as a farming mid that takes his lane dominance and early farm to put pressure on the other lanes and take objectives. EE plays a greedy carry that uses the space provided by aggressive support rotations to get a lot of gold which he can then feed repeatedly to the enemy carry.

Not the same role, but probably not enough farm on the map for them to fulfill both their roles

RTZ generally plays as a farming mid that takes his lane dominance and early farm to put pressure on the other lanes and take objectives. EE plays a greedy carry that uses the space provided by aggressive support rotations to get a lot of gold which he can then feed repeatedly to the enemy carry.

Not the same role, but probably not enough farm on the map for them to fulfill both their roles

I agree with the conclusion. There's probably enough farm on the map for both of them technically, but the other 3 heroes on their team would be in a constant state of gold starvation.

two bear & tusr - I will be good today. With less Indians in the party this time. Apologies for his lack of decorum. Apparently he had little home training.

how am i supposed to impulse buy BH demihero if it's backordered
OSfrog.png

BH demi is by far the best one yet. Very impressed with it.

kasane

I remember EE saying on stream that he was an offlaner at heart when he was playing an offlane lone druid

i honestly think it could work

Sure it was two years ago, but it worked before.

Interesting. Yea, I suppose there's no reason to believe that it simply cannot work, as both players are certainly skilled enough to change their styles as needed to be successful. It'd be interesting to watch, but if their goal is winning more tournaments, I'm just not sure if their reunion will help them achieve those goals.

I remember EE saying on stream that he was an offlaner at heart when he was playing an offlane lone druid

i honestly think it could work

that's be cool too.

Interesting. Yea, I suppose there's no reason to believe that it simply cannot work, as both players are certainly skilled enough to change their styles as needed to be successful. It'd be interesting to watch, but if their goal is winning more tournaments, I'm just not sure if their reunion will help them achieve those goals.

that's be cool too.

Tryharding isn't working out for them either.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's probably r/3kpeoplehate

Disgusting trolls, all of them.

I was expecting something else, after having seen the nightmares sonic communities have brought into this world, this just looks tame in comparison.

Wok

Lvl? Death is weird and does not fit in Doom's skillset at all, I hope they completely scrap it and think of a skill that's actually reliable and not dumb.

Lvl? Death is one of the most reliable nukes in the game. You have to know which level the ennemy is, or anticipate a level-up, nothing too hard. It is strong early on, and it it scales well.

Lvl? Death is one of the most reliable nukes in the game. You have to know which level the ennemy is, or anticipate a level-up, nothing to hard. It is strong early on, and it it scales well.

in a game with tens of nukes that have comparable damage and don't have a bullshit condition like "oh, target needs to be X level", how is it possibly ones of the most reliable nukes in the game?

Wok

in a game with tens of nukes that have comparable damage and don't have a bullshit condition like "oh, target needs to be X level", how is it possibly ones of the most reliable nukes in the game?

Cast time is very short (0.3 s). I use it when ganking or chasing some guys who think they can escape after being doomed.

Lina's laguna blade is 50% longer to cast.

In a teamfight you can't possibly have the time to check levels and levelups are not predictable so it's all a crapshoot. The only time that you could use it effectively is when you're ganking and you either coincidentally have it leveled up perfectly or you were holding the levelups(which you can do once or twice a match). Not reliable.

Wok

In a teamfight you can't possibly have the time to check levels and levelups are not predictable so it's all a crapshoot. The only time that you could use it effectively is when you're ganking and you either coincidentally have it leveled up perfectly or you were holding the levelups(which you can do once or twice a match). Not reliable.

Just press tab (or whichever key is bound to it) to access the learboard with KDA before the fight, and you know the levels of everyone.

Or when ganking, you teleport to a tower and gank when the opponent gets level 6, which you can check using the KDA screen or just by moving the camera from time to time.

I mean, it is not like it requires more than a second to know or anticipate the levels of all 10 players. Only one key pressed, that is it.

Bilix

Lvl? Death is useful for the ministun and blowing a Linken's Sphere charge alone. The damage is just the icing on the cake.

I miss playing Doom.

manfestival

its essentially a prediction along the lines of universe and aui being united. so I guess EE and rtz are going to be together. I see Zai going wherever RTZ is

M.D

I've got the Bloodseeker, Visage, Slardar and Alchemist immortals from the new chests and looking to trade for immortals from the compendium

They're not tradable but can be gifted. If anyone is interested PM me plx

I wish batrider wasn't nerfed into outerspace. I love that hero.

Honestly don't understand how people can enjoy batrider. DoT + single target initiation ability just feels so static. That said, when the hero's good he's super good and I love having one in my team, so no complaints there.

Top Bottom