• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Quesa

Salsher's way: storm spirit

spoiler alert:

its basically the standard storm item build, but should still be informative for those who want to learn more about the hero
cocky.gif

also should point out sometimes you can also wait till getting point in vortex till level 8 instead of level 4 like he does for more early dmg with remnant.

Also surprised he doesn't mention eul's as a situational item for storm looking at the steam guide

I honestly still prefer this guide, it teaches you the character more thoroughly.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Dunno what skill level you're at, but at my wood-tier MMR he seems to perform pretty well. I got carried by an OD yesterday:

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1703530624

he's the most 'snowball or die' hero in the game atm i think. as long as you're ahead you're fine. but the second you drop behind, how do you catch up? your damage is too low, you can't farm well, you're incredibly item dependent...it's a mess.

shira

angel.gif

Patch up!

Code:
Mega Greevil Bundle
[IMG]http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/570/icons/econ/tools/megagreevilbundle_large.78875629f4f54e40a563cc31b4fc740cef611970.png[/IMG]
This bundle contains the following priced at $5.99
Mega Greevil Courier
Mega Greevil Ward
Mega Greevil Loading Screen

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Never has there been better evidence that Valve simply does whatever the hell they feel like at any given time.

Kade

I think Valve would be giving up a great business opportunity by not positioning Greevils as a competitor to Minions or Rabbids.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why?

Greevils are fucking gross.

Surely DOTA2 can come up with a better mascot than a cross between a goblin and a seagull.

angel.gif

Patch up!

Code:
Mega Greevil Bundle
[IMG]http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/570/icons/econ/tools/megagreevilbundle_large.78875629f4f54e40a563cc31b4fc740cef611970.png[/IMG]
This bundle contains the following priced at $5.99
Mega Greevil Courier
Mega Greevil Ward
Mega Greevil Loading Screen
Lmao it looks like the boss from devil may cry 4.

shira

Skim's Reshuffle predictions

Summary said:
EG - Unchanged

Secret - V1 Ppy, Dendi + 3 (possibly yoky/resolution?)
V2 Ppy, Kky, BigDaddyN0tail +2

All German team? (Kuro, Fata + 3?)

Cloud9 - bOne7, EE + 3 (one of which could be either fata or notail)

Alliance - Pajkatt, Mad out, pieliedie+s4 in

EHOME - zyf/yj out, BurNing in?

VG - Hao out, zyf/yj in?

NewBee - Hao in, june out?

Virtus.pro - unchanged

LGD-Gaming - Possibly changing carries.

Fnatic - Johnny out, ??

manfestival

i love how aui had 12k viewers in dota 2. switches to csgo and goes down to 6k and all these csgo players are coming in and freaking out wondering who this guy is lol
charm_laugh.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think Secret and C9 are just going to swap Fata and RTZ. RTZ to be C9s new mid, Fata to go to the Secret German Team. I think the rest of the roster will stay the same, and maybe they can have a decent shot at the Fall Major with some new crazy starts they come up with.

shira

I think Secret and C9 are just going to swap Fata and RTZ. RTZ to be C9s new mid, Fata to go to the Secret German Team. I think the rest of the roster will stay the same, and maybe they can have a decent shot at the Fall Major with some new crazy starts they come up with.

One of the other things is that for the majors they have 2 stand-ins per team, but it is unknown if they can swap them in between matches or between games.

So it's not only a captain finiding 4 other Taiga loving 7kMMRs, it's finding potentially 6 of them

t0rment

everytime i play dota i want a nuclear bomb or something to wipe humanity. holy fucking shit i have no idea how can people be so fucking retarded.

Top Bottom