• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Matt, I couldn't ever track you down to swap my extra set of Nature Prophet Emoji for a team secret shirt. Closest I got was seeing you was you coming in on Day 2, but it would have been too rude to stop you there so I just wished you guys good luck :/

TUSR

Banned
Matt, I couldn't ever track you down to swap my extra set of Nature Prophet Emoji for a team secret shirt. Closest I got was seeing you was you coming in on Day 2, but it would have been too rude to stop you there so I just wished you guys good luck :/
I got a pic with Matt

VIP/Players entrance.

shira

How's 10v10? I imagine it will get old really fast due to some heroes getting more advantage in that setting.
Global and stack heroes dominate IE silencer, spectre, prophet

Also pushing strat with 10, early rosh is pwnage if you can coordinate

It's buggy as fuck though. Some people have lag, some dont

I can understand why Silencer wasn't allowed (LOL THAT INT STEAL) but why Blood?

obviously it's because he was replaced with Abyssal Underlord
troll.gif

Pratfall

I can understand why Silencer wasn't allowed (LOL THAT INT STEAL) but why Blood?

obviously it's because he was replaced with Abyssal Underlord
troll.gif

thirst has no movement speed cap so he would be moving at a million miles an hours with 10 opponents

Just tried out the 10 vs 10 mode, and while pretty fun a single person can ruin the whole thing for you, for example in our game there was this salty troll who kept pausing the game and since there is no pause restriction ( you can pause as many times as you like) everyone just left the game, needs fixing.

Chris R

Well I didn't even realize Thirst increases damage, I thought it was just move speed

waow

It's a terrific skill to have when the other team's Gyro is a fucking idiot and doesn't know how to properly clear stacked jungle camps, unless that Gyro is on your team :(

It's a terrific skill to have when the other team's Gyro is a fucking idiot and doesn't know how to properly clear stacked jungle camps, unless that Gyro is on your team :(

Scratch that, it's terrific against a team where anybody goes for a soul ring and spams it like a fucking idiot

Yesterday we played one of the wildest lineups ever: solo offlane AA, mid pugna, safelane CM, jungle doom and then the icing on the cake, necros ancient farming (me). Can't believe we dominated at all stages of the game, they got completely shut down.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1709055880

switch doom and CM and that's an okay lineup for pubbing, as long as AA doesn't feed like shit
dagon aghs pugna though, hope you reported that shit

support br00 goes off in my tier, you don't need anything but arcanes and blink to get shit done

even just the chaos he causes with the split is enough to win games

ヽ( ´¬`)ノ buff br00 today, give drunken haze the minibash it deserves ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Red UFO

First game of Dota in ages, offlane silencer goes 4 for 15, blames it on me, anti-mage going 14 for 7, because I didn't build manta (the enemy had earthshaker)

Fuck this game

First game of Dota in ages, offlane silencer goes 4 for 15, blames it on me, anti-mage going 14 for 7, because I didn't build manta (the enemy had earthshaker)

Fuck this game

To be fair, you still want to go Manta(but I like that you tried to adapt to the enemy heroes rather than blindly follow recommended items) but just mute fools if they're reducing your enjoyment of the game. People that attack you for not following the status quo are awful.

Red UFO

I'd still go manta. But yeah, fuck Silencer.

To be fair, you still want to go Manta(but I like that you tried to adapt to the enemy heroes rather than blindly follow recommended items) but just mute fools if they're reducing your enjoyment of the game. People that attack you for not following the status quo are awful.

Is the potential trade off for manta worth it? Feel like I'm potentially fucking up my team.

Also slam doesn't go through immunity; if you bkb just as you commit you have a pretty generous grace period where fissure daddy can't do anything to you. Then it's on your teammates to avoid grouping up.

shira

http://redd.it/3gvip3
The following items have been removed from the Dota 2 store.
The International Compendium 2015
The International Compendium 2015 - Level 50
The International 2015 Collector's Cache
The International 2015 - 5 Compendium Levels
The International 2015 - 11 Compendium Levels
The International 2015 - 24 Compendium Levels
Compendium and Compendium points are officially off the Dota 2 store.
edit: If you still want a Collector's Cache, you can buy them through the compendium

RNGesus

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Cross-posting for visibility:

Alrighty, so I'm going to assume by this point that everyone from Pillow's team that wants a courier has received one, so time for the open raffle. If you've played under one of the aliases in the list below during IHL, please send me a private message on GAF with your steam/dotabuff so I can confirm your identity, add you, and give you a courier (thanks to Big Dog for the courier donations)!

If there are any unredeemed couriers after about 1-2 weeks, the remaining ones will go to the second place team (Cobra Kai).

Winners (PM me on GAF with a link to your steam/dotabuff acct. to claim your courier!!!):
1) Loki_demi
2) xanavi
3) TheClaw
4) Crow
5) Hanxter
6) Waxinlyrical
7) mastershake
8) Taco_Human
9) Hayvic
10) Quesa
11) Galactic Explorer Astro Cosmo
12) docbon

bolded = messaged me

One more week to claim your ihl prize (if you are on this list!!!). PM me on GAF with a link to your steam account, and I'll get back to you with instructions. Otherwise, remaining prizes go to the second place team (Cobrai Kai) and any leftovers will be given away in a second raffle.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I've learned that trying to play on Reborn at 3AM is essentially the same thing as playing on Low Prio

Trickster

Man, after getting seeded to 2.6k mmr, the people I've gotten teamed up with have just become completely fucking braindead morons. Probably 3 of the worst games I've had in my 400 games so far.

Pratfall

Man, after getting seeded to 2.6k mmr, the people I've gotten teamed up with have just become completely fucking braindead morons. Probably 3 of the worst games I've had in my 400 games so far.

you know that you have been playing with those same dudes before this right?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
7k GAF can keep their high horse. If my MMR ever gets over 3k I'm feeding couriers until I get back down to 2.5.

Top Bottom