• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
what is wrong with you

H98L5QF.png

Hupsel

Tyrande is as waifu as Luna, sooo relaxing to play some Hots while watching tv.

Also going to the other forums and reading Vivi complaining about Hearthstone decks is priceless

Cross-posting for visibility:

One more week to claim your ihl prize (if you are on this list!!!). PM me on GAF with a link to your steam account, and I'll get back to you with instructions. Otherwise, remaining prizes go to the second place team (Cobrai Kai) and any leftovers will be given away in a second raffle.

Wait, what? I never got my courier. I messaged Pillow about it and never heard back.

manfestival

that moment when playing a game of arena in hearthstone. about 1 round away from winning the game. Lightning strikes and power goes out. All hope is lost. Then suddenly you log back in and the enemy conceded

Strider

They still haven't given out compendium points for the predictions or is it glitched or something? I never got points for watching the games either... :/

They still haven't given out compendium points for the predictions or is it glitched or something? I never got points for watching the games either... :/

They fixed the damn thing late into the tournament so any games you watched prior to that don't get counted, I had to download the replays to get the remaining points, you are still in time so better hurry up.

Kade

I think you should have spent the extra for at least a 970. I don't know how urgently you needed the card though.

Shoulda sprung for a new/used 970.

I'm already digging in to savings for this. Really can't afford any more :(

Also given that my previous GPU has completely shat itself, I'm not terribly inclined to get anything used.

If I did the whole "oh just a bit more for the next upgrade" thing I'd end up spending a thousand dollars and be in debt.

If I did the whole "oh just a bit more for the next upgrade" thing I'd end up spending a thousand dollars and be in debt.

See you're smart. I am not. I took my signing bonus and bought 2x 780tis which became 2x 980s through EVGA's step up program. Dota 2 still crashes on occasion because old engine.

In my last game the screen froze for 5 seconds in 2 different engagements, this has never happened before. It only happened when there was a teamfight going though I don't actually know what's suddenly wrong with my game, it also acted up when I was watching a replay earlier.

Pratfall

In my last game the screen froze for 5 seconds in 2 different engagements, this has never happened before. It only happened when there was a teamfight going though I don't actually know what's suddenly wrong with my game, it also acted up when I was watching a replay earlier.

you played dota??????

Top Bottom