• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

I think BS is going to get nerfed lighter than people expect. He had a very poor winrate at TI5 and he'll probably get the "Spirit Breaker pubstomps too hard" style nerf.

Also HM2 is on sale and Valve fixed the workaround I use to access games outside of Australia.

Acti

i hope tidehunter gets an aghs
burn.gif

That would be crazy good.

Kade

I usually go to their channel to say "Hey it's your 1 viewer here" and they usually ban me. It's usually the truth though.

inkls

"Crazy good" was a bad way to put it. Interesting was the word I was looking for.

You're probably right. CD reduction would be awesome, but probably out of question.

pros already get octarine core on tide for that purpose. would be redundant

Sianos

got first blood on a qop mid as shadow fiend with a double raze into a blind long raze snipe to finish her off as she blinked up and over to high ground

then juggernaut builds half of a drum and a void stone, windranger "i support" goes 0-6-0 with a 20 minute walking courier, and i don't even remember what beastmaster did

we lost

but it was still overall a satisfying experience just for that first blood <3

Saprol

HOTS abathur is pretty fun. he's like the endgame for valve. one of the abilities is literally becoming a hat

o man there's so many steam emoticons out there where would i even start

JC Sera

HOTS abathur is pretty fun. he's like the endgame for valve. one of the abilities is literally becoming a hat

o man there's so many steam emoticons out there where would i even start
gomen

you don't have to add them I just like spamming them in steam, and I want to bring the joy to gaf
luna-sparkle.gif

I just want Icefrog to stop caustic finale being an uam, and it is applied by burrowstrike or sandstorm.

GIMME THE TRUE KING
dac15_cool.gif
That would be a really cool idea, it feels like its stepping a bit on Shaker for me

Sets have a chance to be nexon
Single items you might get something like dazzles pipe
5 sets and 20 items maybe?

You also get a chance for an Arcana drop, a very slim chance, but that alone makes it better than wasting it on single common drops(that's all I ever got from there, and I bought like 20)

bbd23

lmao salty necro pickers that get mad when you ward their ancients

cant pull that shit on me more than once lads

EDIT: ALSO FUCK EG FOR WINNING BECAUSE NOW EVERYONE IS PICKING STORM BEFORE ME IN MATCHMAKING

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
lmao salty necro pickers that get mad when you ward their ancients

cant pull that shit on me more than once lads

EDIT: ALSO FUCK EG FOR WINNING BECAUSE NOW EVERYONE IS PICKING STORM BEFORE ME IN MATCHMAKING
gitgud

Half of my free MMR was knowing how to lock earth Spirit before anyone else
invoker-romance.gif

Top Bottom