• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

I asked bruno to sign his favorite hero on my poster. He said this would be the next hero to look out for

mFXd6inl.jpg

earth spirit in cm confirmed
icefrog confirmed

Wok

In my last game the screen froze for 5 seconds in 2 different engagements, this has never happened before. It only happened when there was a teamfight going though I don't actually know what's suddenly wrong with my game, it also acted up when I was watching a replay earlier.

I hate when this kind of crap happens. It could be anything from a graphic card driver probelm to a faulty power supply.

so who does everyone want to see buffed in the next patch?

i'll go first: i want OD to be pickable again.
Aside from most strength heroes needing one:

Weaver
Venomancer
Ursa
Batrider
Phantom Assassin
Windranger(pls)

I wonder if there needs to be a big change to bring back strength carries, a large amount of them have not been popular for a long time. Maybe they need a new item that's good for them but not agi carries, like armlet but more late game oriented.

abunai

This year has been too good for music releases
I can't keep up
dac15_sad.gif

if C9 are actually disbanding, I really hope notail lands somewhere decent. flower fangay

Acinixys

Wow reborn is a pos. Lag, visual glitches, textures not loading in

Ill stick to Source 1 Dota for the next year till they fix all that shit

Just my two pennies.

EE needs a strong captain supporting, if you watch his perspective, he's all over the map, I think he does too much when he's playing carry.

If RTZ does join, he has to play mid 100%

KKY needs to go 1, if he's 4/5 then that team won't do anything.

Just my two pennies.

EE needs a strong captain supporting, if you watch his perspective, he's all over the map, I think he does too much when he's playing carry.

If RTZ does join, he has to play mid 100%

KKY needs to go 1, if he's 4/5 then that team won't do anything.

I'd think having someone like Notail on support would be enough. Might be a mentality thing for EE, rather than an actual practical reason.

I think if EE wants to continue to shot-call, he needs to indeed go back to Support. It's too hard to focus on farming every last creep and trying to instruct others. It's just not realistic. So he'll have to decide what's most important to him: directing the team or farming. If he'd rather farm, he's going to have to follow someone else's lead again, which it doesn't seem like he's had to do for a long time. I talk plenty of shit about him but I do hope he lands on a solid team. He needs solid people around him.

It's really too bad they broke up, I think they were a better offlaner away from turning many of those 2nd place finishes into 1st place finishes.

Just finished a match in which our team had a comeback. Just as we were finishing the throne I was dc. Reconnect and finish the match and bam! not recorded fuck.
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif
rage.gif

G.ZZZ

I played with sheever once when i was with a noobstack, but noticed only at the end of the game. She was lich and never said anything all game, pretty much perfect dota player Kreygasm

Top Bottom