• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

shira

8KaTDeC.png

https://twitter.com/EternaLEnVy1991/status/632371194264723456

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1206-1396364264-11.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
nadota is a joke this is why no one takes it seriously we need lcs

Isn't the NA LCS a joke in its own right?

Is there any more news on what happened with C9. Did the really leave, or were they dropped? Unless the players all have new teams in mind, I'm surprised Jack wouldn't retain any of them.

This makes no sense.... Aui contributed greatly to them winning the TI for having that Techies and Naga respect bans. I dont understandddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wow. I think this is because Rtz wants back and theyre shuffling Fear to support? Can he even play support?

I think Fear may just take a 3-6 month break. He was talking about Arm Surgery on Twitter, and I doubt he will be able to play until months after its done.

shira

This makes no sense.... Aui contributed greatly to them winning the TI for having that Techies and Naga respect bans. I dont understandddddddddddddddddddddddddd

RTZ wanted that guaranteed 100k USD salary for 6 months of work.

I wonder if it's going to be Zai or Yawar though.

Chris R

I drive home from work only to find the NA scene exploding.

If this is true EG lost a fan. I'll still like most of the team individually but fuck the organization

man I feel like Early Access is where games go to die. Like there are a lot of these that look interesting but there is almost nothing out there I'm willing to put actual money on before it's "done"

And by the time it actually is "done" I won't remember it exists

Chris R

man I feel like Early Access is where games go to die. Like there are a lot of these that look interesting but there is almost nothing out there I'm willing to put actual money on before it's "done"

And by the time it actually is "done" I won't remember it exists
I bought KSP, I won't buy another early access game. It's kinda nice to have dota and a backlog to go to every now and then

OTIX

They didn't win with Aui, they won because of Aui. Him and Sumail were clearly the best players on the team. This makes zero sense.

Yeah this whole thing doesn't make sense. The grand finals is basically 1st phase respect bans for Aaui,, why would they let go of that kind of player?

even if Arteezy is joining EG, is it really worth it to kick AUI?

Unless there is some stupid insider drama going on between players and Aui, and Aui is an asshole this whole time.

Or Riot asked EG to kick Aui for shitting on them about the no sandbox statement kappa

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like they really did kick Aui to make way for RTZ. Put RTZ in position 1, Fear Position 4. Which is odd since the arm surgery thing. Maybe fear being position 4 is temporary, and just done to secure RTZ.

Savage

Yeah this whole thing doesn't make sense. The grand finals is basically 1st phase respect bans for Aaui,, why would they let go of that kind of player?

even if Arteezy is joining EG, is it really worth it to kick AUI?

Unless there is some stupid insider drama going on between players and Aui, and Aui is an asshole this whole time.

Or Riot asked EG to kick Aui for shitting on them about the no sandbox statement kappa
Maybe aui didnt really mesh well with eg even they won
what if also fear is out and EE is on 4 position lmao.
1.rtz
2.sumail
3.universe
4.ee
5.ppd

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I don't really get why they'd be so eager to take rtz back when he was so quick to bail and the subsequent iteration of their squad was clearly better.

Gav47

So Artour pretty much sandbagged Secret during TI so EG could win, wonder how much they paid him? This is some deep cover, double agent CIA shit

So what this whole thing tells me is that EG want to be an "International winning" team and EG won't win TI6 cause it didn't work the past two times.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Secret had a problem where RTZ and s4 cannibalized each other because their playstyles overlapped so heavily.

It'll be interesting to see how EG deals with this. Fear cannot fill Aui_2000's shoes while supporting two Sumails. At least s4 and RTZ were different kinds of mids.

Top Bottom