• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can we please focus some discussion on how godawful Elder Titan is until OSfrog makes him a viable hero again? This used to be my most played hero and I had something like a 75% winrate on him. Fast forward to now when he became the sole reason I couldn't beat a single 10-hero challenge in my compendium. Makes me so sad.

Can we please focus some discussion on how godawful Elder Titan is until OSfrog makes him a viable hero again? This used to be my most played hero and I had something like a 75% winrate on him. Fast forward to now when he became the sole reason I couldn't beat a single 10-hero challenge in my compendium. Makes me so sad.
Walking aura and he's so boring to play.
sleeping.gif

Elder Titan is the most powerful, broken hero in the game.

Once he gets his Natural Order minibash and reddit starts whining about him, you'll all be sorry you ever doubted his power.

Pick Elder Titan today on iTunes or Google Play (offer not available in the pUKe).

Hylian7

Walking aura and he's so boring to play.
sleeping.gif

I don't think he's boring, just overall underwhelming. I like the idea of having the spirit be the magic portion while himself is the physical portion. It's pretty cool. That ult is seriously underwhelming without Aghs though, definitely agree on that.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I love ET.

Ass hero though. Give him his release numbers and we'll see him stomping fools before you know it.

Hylian7

I love ET.

Ass hero though. Give him his release numbers and we'll see him stomping fools before you know it.

Lets not quite go back to those days. *shudder* I remember his OP days.

Legion Commander though...she needs a serious buff, Aghanims rework would be a good place to start, and only a start.

And I agree with you on that, except for the AoE damage, becuase it really isn't great against Slark since he is regenning so fast and the damage is bit by bit, plus a lot of Storm's damage comes from Overload when he's already close to someone.

For almost anyone else though it's something very difficult to deal with.

no. Storm's AoE makes slark's life hell. If you're finding you can't zone out an ulted slark with your AoE, you're doing something wrong.

**Oh, this was a page back. My b. Buff ET please.

aeolist

Banned
I love ET.

spirit damage was insanely OP when he first came out, i remember the ET solo mid days of sniping people from a screen away

he needs a buff, but that's way too much

JC Sera

Working on the data from the survey
Unfortunately due to google forms exporting the data like this
6a5e21c0b308772c1076cfe5406d75f9.png

I can't make graphs out of "Who will be buffed/nerfed" data
Also it will be technically wrong because I forgot to put naga in
I am really sorry, because I know those two questions took the longest to fill in, and I really appreciate the time and effort y'all took to do so

if someone is looking at this and thinking "I can easily make a graph out of this you dumbass" please shoutout

Hylian7

Working on the data from the survey
Unfortunately due to google forms exporting the data like this
6a5e21c0b308772c1076cfe5406d75f9.png

I can't make graphs out of "Who will be buffed/nerfed" data
Also it will be technically wrong because I forgot to put naga in
I am really sorry, because I know those two questions took the longest to fill in, and I really appreciate the time and effort y'all took to do so

if someone is looking at this and thinking "I can easily make a graph out of this you dumbass" please shoutout

Could parse it using commas as delimiter, assuming that's the only thing people used as delimiter.

JC Sera

Could parse it using commas as delimiter, assuming that's the only thing people used as delimiter.
All the heroes are separated by commas, but I have no idea how to do that
I have put the link to the data in the email field
god I suck at spredsheets

I despise the lane for 9 minutes, then 10 man deathball mid until one ancient or the other dies meta in my bracket

I fucking hate it so much

TUSR

Banned
can you just do a conditional statement

if cell contains "bloodcyka" + 1

thats if youre looking for just number of times mentioned

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Just finished the main series of The Irresponsible Captain Tylor. Good stuff, but the ending wasn't very fulfilling. While the final 10 minutes great, the last 3 episodes were odd and not what I wanted.

Now hopping the OVA is the ending I was hoping for.

Just finished the main series of The Irresponsible Captain Tylor. Good stuff, but the ending wasn't very fulfilling. While the final 10 minutes great, the last 3 episodes were odd and not what I wanted.

Now hopping the OVA is the ending I was hoping for.

It's a really good and underrated show

not like the garbage they call anime nowadays

Hylian7

I wrote a Python script to do it but I see everyone has beaten me to the punch. I'm not too familiar with spreadsheets so I figured a scripting language was the way to go.

Top Bottom