• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

JC Sera

Wow
disapprove.gif

I hope he loses his sponsoring or some shit

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
but why, it's not even a funny joke. it's not like one of those jokes where you feel bad about laughing. this is swm privilege to a tee.

Hylian7

Okay, I'm getting real fucking tired of seeing QoP every single game. Particularly I'm tired of playing Storm against her, and I love Storm. Just laning vs her is so fucking miserable.

Hylian7

But seriously though, how does one beat QoP in lane as Storm? I mean most games it's a lost lane, and I can recover after that, but then if the other lanes aren't doing well enough it's over.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
picking qop is good advice, you'll get to learn what makes the hero good and bad.

also when impthedimp agrees a joke is funny, u know u have a bad sense of humour.

Hylian7

picking qop is good advice, you'll get to learn what makes the hero good and bad.

also when impthedimp agrees a joke is funny, u know u have a bad sense of humour.

I've played QoP this patch, I'm not great at her, but I know what her strengths and weaknesses her. I know Storm is a bad matchup vs her, that's what I"m asking about.

When you win TI and then are promptly kicked, do you really think he cares about his former team "looking like the villain"?

I don't care and apparently, neither does PPD. Aui did not act like a professional. Ultimately, they're all children who are in dire need of PR representatives. The last days have been pathetic and embarassing for everyone in the scene.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
then don't play storm against her if you want to win?

[edit] i mean there's acting unprofessionally and acting like a cunt, they're slightly different

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
if you're in a really bad lane my usual attitude is to just try to minimise how badly i lose until i can make myself useful elsewhere.

JC Sera

Btw I've perfected the survey by adding less variables
and naga siren
, should I let it loose on reddit
and make a "What is your MMR?" question and see how many liars there are
rubick-laugh.gif

@Hylian, hope you're dire and stack hard camps so you can catch up (to orchid?) if she kills you.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My best advice is to watch Sumail. It looks like the reality is that you don't win, and you make heavy use of the jungle to catch up on lost ground.

Hylian7

if you're in a really bad lane my usual attitude is to just try to minimise how badly i lose until i can make myself useful elsewhere.

Btw I've perfected the survey by adding less variables
and naga siren
, should I let it loose on reddit
and make a "What is your MMR?" question and see how many liars there are
rubick-laugh.gif

@Hylian, hope you're dire and stack hard camps so you can catch up (to orchid?) if she kills you.

My best advice is to watch Sumail. It looks like the reality is that you don't, and you make heavy use of the jungle to catch up on lost ground.

Thanks guys!
fail.gif

Top Bottom