• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Rumored ee team:
EternalEnVy
MiSeRy
Puppey
PieLieDie
Unknown (potentially s4)

He apparently revealed the last 2 letters of every player's name (except the fifth): ie ey vy ry. Dunno which other players fit the description, I guess the ie is prolly the most open?

edit: I'm thinking pie isn't the ie player since EE said he was looking for a 4 player. So it would probably be: 1) envy 2) Chessie? Some unknown player? 3) Misery 4) ? 5) Puppey.

rac

Banned
I don't know what my csgo MMR is, but if we play one of the four or five maps I know pretty well I can carry my weight, the same can't be said for doto :(
Sometimes I get scared and shoot my team, so it's basically me playing dota actually.

KingKong

Rumored ee team:
EternalEnVy
MiSeRy
Puppey
PieLieDie
Unknown (potentially s4)

He apparently revealed the last 2 letters of every player's name (except the fifth): ie ey vy ry. Dunno which other players fit the description, I guess the ie is prolly the most open?

ah I guess n0tail must be toxic too since EE is picking PLD over him

thats a hilarious team I will gladly root for though. its a shame the fifth isnt mason

manfestival

Rumored ee team:
EternalEnVy
MiSeRy
Puppey
PieLieDie
Unknown (potentially s4)

edit: I'm thinking pie isn't the ie player since EE said he was looking for a 4 player. So it would probably be: 1) envy 2) Chessie? Some unknown player? 3) Misery 4) ? 5) Puppey.
aside from puppey, I absolutely have 0 cares for this team. Maybe I could actually start liking clown 9 for once then.

ah I guess n0tail must be toxic too since EE is picking PLD over him

thats a hilarious team I will gladly root for though. its a shame the fifth isnt mason
I'm pretty sure N0tail just doesn't want to play with Envy.

How the fuck is my internet out I was literally just playing a game.
So Alliance just tweeted Pajkatt is out.
That makes it VERY likely that S4 is back, I can't really imagine a different core player coming to Alliance.

Wok

I am watching a bit of this guy's Meepo: http://www.twitch.tv/lizzarddota2

To me, it is incredible how he micro'es all these Meepos. It is like magic.

So when exactly did Valve release the player comms? Can anyone link me ?
Kappa.png

They also won their biggest events with sumail... and fear.... and universe... and PPD. All we know from the ppd/rtz dynamic was that rtz and ppd had disagreements on certain heroes, but well, look who is slinking back to his old team/captain and calling himself stupid for leaving. RTZ has beat himself up now interviews, saying they could've worked out their issues quite easily and that he was selfish, and PPD also said he wish rtz had come to him so they could work things out. We know nothing else about their dynamic outside of this.

They seem like good friends now, and it shows in the blog post when PPD mentions old EG felt a lot more energetic, friendly, and fun--they all meshed well together despite getting 3rd place (with mason no less, come on that's a fucking achievement). Aui apparantly caused more problems and stress for the team despite their victories (both with his style of play and his personality), and so he got voted off the island.

Current EG could not have won TI. Time will show EG is weaker without Aui.

Zeknurn

I do enjoy the games where we can't leave our base after 15 minutes and we have to wait another 45 minutes for them to end it.

I don't see anything wrong with what PPD said, assuming it's true. It's a sports team, a business organization. Not a group of friends. Aui has a million dollars to console himself with. I'm sure he'll be OK.

Wok

I don't see anything wrong with what PPD said, assuming it's true. It's a sports team, a business organization. Not a group of friends. Aui has a million dollars to console himself with. I'm sure he'll be OK.

Aui will be okay, I don't pity him. It is just that EG is weaker with this change, especially now that ppd got a bigger head.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when a professional sports team cuts a player they don't release a statement picking apart every negative aspect about that player. Completely unprofessional.

Low Tier
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when a professional sports team cuts a player they don't release a statement picking apart every negative aspect about that player. Completely unprofessional.

when a professional player gets cut they dont bitch and whine on social media

usually

and it was ppd that released the statement, not EG itself.

KingKong

I just think its funny that people went from praising a TI winner and best 4 player in the West to calling him a team cancer

You just know if both Rtz and Sumail refused to not play mid and they cut Sumail people would be talking about him tilting and feeding and only doing well because ppd and aui stacked for him

Fevaweva

Rumored ee team:
EternalEnVy
MiSeRy
Puppey
PieLieDie
Unknown (potentially s4)

I thought Puppey was still with Secret though. Unless...thats the Secret Team?

JC Sera

Honest game trailer out
If you want help parsing the data again just let me know, it's really easy (and even easier now that I know where Google's "Import CSV" option is positioned)
I've actually figured out a way to gain the info from they analytics page they set up
thanks for the offer tho!

main thing I'm worried about is I having 10000+ responses to sort through to find good commentary
...out of a reddit survey....

K.Sabot

Arteezy has been on some next level shitstream technology lately.

but if he's gonna just play terrible music then he needs to go all the way and play some 4Poundz

Good interview.

Lots of background on aui's career outside of just EG.

They cover a ton of info so that's why the vid is so long.

It's not just omg ppd sed you can't communicate,what you say?

JC Sera

The interview works in with PPD's blog, tho it makes PPDs description of Aui seem overblown. Aui seems to get what part of his attitude got him kicked, but he attributes it more to the team requiring fear as a calm, strong pillar of the team, which EG needs with two more high strung players (Arteezy & Suma1l), and laments that he (Aui) could never be that and hes still working on his calm.

Top Bottom