• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

frontovik

Banned
at least you guys didnt experience the wc3 dota days with massive skill differences

that shit was fun

I should've got into the original DOTA during its heydays on WC3, but I preferred to climb the Battle.Net ladder.

The only custom games I enjoyed was Sheep Tag and the occasional Footmen Wars, lol.

i'll mentor u if u have thick skin.

you'll learn the hardest, but you'll learn the fastest

FishMoley
Teach me your ways!!! I'll learn and put up with verbal abuse. Can you link your profile or invite me, there are a few FishMoley(s)..

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
My life is set
78T81Du.png

M.D

JC Sera can you post your hero guide?

pick strong mids

done.

since I started playing again I only play all random, only time I played all pick was with copper

I feel like I've improved a lot over time
when it comes to game knowledge, skill/item builds etc... but farming, especially when my team is not winning, is not my strongest side

JC Sera

I don't think I'd put Naga and TB that high on the list. TB isn't hard to play as much as he is just bad, and Naga is really not hard to play.
I'm not touching it till next patch
also, I don't know how many times I have to explain this, its aimed for newcomers not 1-2k mmr
kunk-rum.gif

Set a new CS record tonight. Dumb game. Luna had to be pretty salty, I assume. She worked so hard split pushing and all that. Got us down to just the bottom rax while they still had all of their T2's (iirc). We just kept fighting them off until we won a team fight when they dove our bot rax and we pushed mid and ended the game. Stoppin powwah is still pretty strong.

headshot.gif

Hylian7

Set a new CS record tonight. Dumb game. Luna had to be pretty salty, I assume. She worked so hard split pushing and all that. Got us down to just the bottom rax while they still had all of their T2's (iirc). We just kept fighting them off until we won a team fight when they dove our bot rax and we pushed mid and ended the game. Stoppin powwah is still pretty strong.

headshot.gif

Jesus that must have been a tiring game. Just shy of my longest game.

NVVZqOI.png

Jesus that must have been a tiring game. Just shy of my longest game.

NVVZqOI.png

You have no idea. I had gotten off a cross-country flight and had to ride a couple of hours just to get home before playing Dotes. I was literally falling asleep when I was summoned to join the queue. I was nodding when the game started. I'm mad I agreed to play that game at all...but not as mad as I would have been if I lost to another team trying to rat for the last 30 minutes of the game.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
god...................this is the first time i've seen 7:30am because i've woken up then in about six months

i can do ANYTHING!!

*plays dota*

Hylian7

ok tb mid is fucking hilarious

Hilariously good or hilariously bad? I would think the latter but I hear people talking about it. What's special about it?

Also I just finished a game with 43 Bloodstone Charges as Storm. Pretty sure that's my new record.

Kard8p3

Hilariously good or hilariously bad? I would think the latter but I hear people talking about it. What's special about it?

Also I just finished a game with 43 Bloodstone Charges as Storm. Pretty sure that's my new record.

u just run at heroes and farm them then take their t1 basically.

Kard8p3

ya i never said it was all me lol

this isnt like a omg tb doesnt suck!! post. Just something i wanted to try cuz y not and it was fucking hilarious watching the enemy team implode cuz of it.

Hylian7

ya i never said it was all me lol

this isnt like a omg tb doesnt suck!! post. Just something i wanted to try cuz y not and it was fucking hilarious watching the enemy team implode cuz of it.

Yeah, I can see that. That SF also didn't go start stacking jungle when he was losing that lane, but I guess having a jungle Lifestealer didn't really help though and kind of kept farming the camps. At the very least he should have left the medium to SF and farmed the rest of them.

The SF totes could have used some rotations from the supports though. I know that feel when you are losing mid for whatever reason and you might get a team that helps you out, or a team that goes "gg mid noob ff"

Top Bottom