• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

I'll play again when Dota isn't garbage

git gud
clock-eyebrow.gif

Low Tier
if ur not getting armlet on huskar you might as well not play the hero.

smoke epic ganja look at my le burning troll spearman stats

GtDGdi2.png

also plz link rly cool lina combinations that work with her arcana. I need to pimp out my lina

Quesa

GtDGdi2.png

also plz link rly cool lina combinations that work with her arcana. I need to pimp out my lina

Ramhead lina is the The One True Set

DrPizza

Banned

GtDGdi2.png

The problem with Lina's arcana is that it's pretty ugly, and since it takes the hair slot, it means you can't wear the single best Lina item: Catalyst Cap.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I use the Korean robe and the solar divine scarf.

Beta codes for Arena of Fate, some dumb MOBA from Crytek

use em or not, idc

3xVYvf2DaSTp2
dc0MWRLEZKKz2
jKpapD581Pf3w
POYCvfKxVEy5p
vwaQwbIHJ7Ofs

RS4-

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/619596612245901877/A780F30C5F256E80C447F7FBECB38B6C977C0DC5

Dead GFX card = playing Dota like this

How can people handle this shit

Looks like a game from 1990

laugh.gif
tears.gif

you should stop using the league mod for dota.

Official rant time, because I'm in the mood.

Just had a game as Zeus, with a 4 stack. I have a 75% (or there abouts) win rate with this hero, and he's most most played with 130 games played. I'm sat at about 3.4K MMR, and a terrible just-above-50% winrate. Feel these stats are important at least for some perspective, and I won't lie about my skill.

In this particular match, things started off well. My team mates picked Dazzle, Gyro, Mirana and Phoenix. Not a bad line up, and we managed to make space on the map for our carry to farm. I wasn't playing my best Zeus, but I was far from bad. Now the game progresses okay, but unfortunately due to some poor positioning from our team, a few kills were taken against us. As I studied the Phoenix play, I noticed he would use Fire Spirits every time they came off cool down. He'd spam the creep wave, and then move off. Unfortunately, this meant that on occasions he was lacking in mana/the spell was on cool down for engagements, meaning his egg rarely survived. Now, I'm not one to criticise 'bad plays' if the person is trying their best, so I'll leave that there. However. Although the other three on the team were quiet, I began to notice Phoenix's knack for spamming pings and drawing on the map. You might be wondering why I'm writing a paragraph to outline this behaviour, but it's because it leads me to this next bit. I had farmed well. My unconventional build of Arcanes > Aghs > Refresher was up, and I was trying my best to push out lanes. Phoenix was fairly well farmed with an Aghanim's and Urn. And then the pings returned. Ping Ping Ping Ping Ping. Not a great way to convey your message, but it turned out he wanted the lane farm. >1056 gold for Halberd. >20155 gold for Halberd. And so on... I think he was trying to make a point. But this is it - he got so hung up on wanting every single last hit (despite our dire circumstances of having every single lane pushed) that he began to grief so hard. Ignoring his 4 for 12 K/D and questionable play, he began using his ult on me to stop us both getting to team fights, he put his items on the floor and threatened to deny them, and kept up the pinging as before.

SO. What's the point in this rant? People are like this. Come across them a lot. Well here's the thing - remember how he was in a 4 stack? Well this guy reminded me of someone I used to play with too. He was almost like a carbon copy. Turns out we got so sick of his shit as a team that we weeded him out of our games, because he masked his poor plays and terrible attitude by flaming us and any poor solo player in our team.

People. If you have friends like this or queue with them, let them go. He hands down lost us that game in the end. He was so caught up on driving his point home that he lost sight of the match, and I could just tell his embarrassing behaviour was an elephant in the room for his team mates. Brattish, immature behaviour like that ruins the game. Communicate properly, don't spam pings like a neanderthal.

Okay, I'm done.

Okay my internet provider is getting DDOS'd so that explains why my internet has been really weird(mostly dead but not 100%) lately.

Also my WR is almost the same as Haly's, that hair is godlike, though I have the flower bow equipped right now I think.

JC Sera

Now sorting thru the survey info
http://pastebin.com/2Wkv8eZ5 Answers to the "Why is this hero most likely to be nerfed"

I am speechless
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Top Bottom