• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Quesa

What Yasae describes is deviation towards the mean, and those "forced losses" and "easy wins" happen because as you win more matches are naturally going to get harder and as you lose they're going to get easier. It's like they have a system in place to rank people. Really makes you think.

Low Tier
i should get back into solo queueing

maybe

reclaim my spot boys

maybe

but life is so much more fun

what is the true vice

Sibylus

Banned
What Yasae describes is deviation towards the mean, and those "forced losses" and "easy wins" happen because as you win more matches are naturally going to get harder and as you lose they're going to get easier. It's like they have a system in place to rank people. Really makes you think.
Can we like, put this in the OT? Of every thread?
charm_rage.gif

Friends, I have a question.

I am of reasonably good MMR standing compared to average (at least 4K) and will play all positions quite happily (I prefer core/offlane but I can play support if needed). I was playing such a support (Lion) vs a Bloodseeker who built Mask of Madness for some reason and ran straight at me with it and Bloodrage on.

What exactly was he expecting to happen before I one hit him with Finger?

rexor0717

Friends, I have a question.

I am of reasonably good MMR standing compared to average (at least 4K) and will play all positions quite happily (I prefer core/offlane but I can play support if needed). I was playing such a support (Lion) vs a Bloodseeker who built Mask of Madness for some reason and ran straight at me with it and Bloodrage on.

What exactly was he expecting to happen before I one hit him with Finger?

He thought he'd be moving so fast that he'd be impossible to click.

random dude wants to buy my gold imbued trove. Anyway he can scam me? How much should I ask for?

Can't you put it on the market? Or do you want non Steambucks?

There are plenty of ways to get scammed if you click on suspicious links and such.

He thought he'd be moving so fast that he'd be impossible to click.

A lot of players expect you to freak out and then they over commit when you don't. I've seen so many people run when staying would mean they have a chance of surviving but running means certain death due to them not doing anything about the situation.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ya'll people needed to tell me there's an electric guitar playing cow in HotS. I be starting mosh pits all day up in this spot. Why would anybody play Dota 2 over HotS when it has no electric guitars in it???

DrPizza

Banned
Just got into a Reborn game. Randomed OD, put my marker mid.

Then a Lone Druid on our team said if I didn't let him go mid, he'd DDoS me. Our team told him to go safelane.

He bought 3 couriers, then crashed the server.

w t f.

I don't think I've ever seen someone get Aghs on Puck...

Somehow my Party MMR is now 500 points below my solo...I think my friends might suck at DotA...

W1SSY

Wait, did you all expect Aui to be on the Steelseries site? He is no longer with the team and no longer sponsored by Steelseries so I don't understand why he would be listed.

Hylian7

Wait, did you all expect Aui to be on the Steelseries site? He is no longer with the team and no longer sponsored by Steelseries so I don't understand why he would be listed.

I don't think anyone expected him to be on there, the issue is really it's kind of fucked to see something say "MEET THE CHAMPIONS" and then only have four people just because the fifth guy got kicked almost immediately after the big win.

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1728461178

This was a weird game. My team did great securing the mid lane against Lina for me, but then bitched at me for not 5-manning all the time at 10 minutes and farming instead, and as it showed it wasn't safe for me to be in a lot of early fights simply because I would die and it set my farm way back. I straight up didn't have time to farm, which was why my CS was so poor this game. I'm glad we didn't lose this one, but it's really frustrating when the team doesn't understand that you are playing a hero that needs farm.

G-Unit

mother of Gud.... Envy to win TI6, calling it boyz!

You've played the longest with Bone7, do you see him as a friend in real life? I consider him a really good friend I get along with him very we'll. I'll be really sad if I don't play with him this season

Top Bottom