• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

just make reaper scythe pure with aghs but not magic piercing
if that's possible
aaaah.gif

or make it hard purge when it procs like culling blade, dazzle pretty much ruins necro too

Hylian7

aight we all kno who the op dota heroes are, but now that the TI dust has settled—the question is: which heroes are bottom five on your list?

me:
5) Medusa
4) TB
3) Death Prophet
2) Elder Titan
1) Necro

Medusa ain't bad, hell I would say she's pretty good.

My personal bottom 5:

5) Sven
4) Treant Protector
3) Terrorblade
2) Lone Druid
1) Lifestealer

another leshrac loss :(

Won mid, every other lane lost, tried to rotate to help and it sort of worked, team continually throws for the rest of the game.

How can I not win with this hero

rac

Banned
aight we all kno who the op dota heroes are, but now that the TI dust has settled—the question is: which heroes are bottom five on your list?

me:
5) Medusa
4) TB
3) Death Prophet
2) Elder Titan
1) Necro

2) Slark
1) Spectre

Taborcarn

Been about 2 months since I last played, but I need that Rick & Morty announcer pack. And then to let it sit while I work my way through the rest of the Steam sale games.

tp.gif

Hylian7

I forgot to give an honorable mention to Loss Commander, where her Aghs makes her ultimate WORSE.

Honestly they should have a way to let you end the duel prematurely with aghs

Hylian7

how can we have an healthy conversation with bombs like this...

you'd think with 10M people playing all the secrets would be found 2 weeks after a patch

Not necessarily. An example of this would something like Luna emerging as a pick during TI5. Before TI5 everyone thought she was trash. Now nobody really thinks she is OP per se, but definitely much stronger than they thought before.

Top Bottom