• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

yarden24

the ideal "support" would have a massive AOE stomp that can put the entire enemy team to sleep, as well as a cunty aura that melts resistances to both phys and magic damage

sigh, if only there were such a hero

I think elder Titan really isn't that bad to be honest, just had a game as him and went 7-0-14 , though admittedly it was in USE with their inflated mmr

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Non-boring supports:

- Wisp
- BH
- Enigma
- Rubick

And that's it. I think Wisp is the most exciting support. Love playing him as well as seeing him on stream.

Sniper is hilarious lol

Love playing him

Ky5wxKX.gif

delete it fat.

warlock is pretty fun hero too.
you drop that golem like VOOM BOOOMSHHH and everyone tries to escape but they cant because you have max Upheaval and they get burned and punched to death.

As support player mostly, that shit is my jam.

Teamfight breaking out? Not on my watch. NOT IN MY HOUSE.

Also WD, Wisp, KotL, BH, Enigma, and Rubick are my fave supports to play.
I used to enjoy support Alch but I haven't since people beg you for aghs all the time.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Played my first ever (bot) game as storm spirit and even managed to steal a couple of kills. My mid era is coming.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
ur right nothing is better than watching a phoenix egg then the 4 of u just gang up on that lil egg n smash it to pieces then u hear that bird's tragic kweeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as the light goes out

that's satisfying
fire.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the least satisfying thing in the game has to be landing a 5 man elder titan ult, seeing how little damage it deals
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Don't think they added enough to draw me back, game feels like it needs another expansion.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Did you know that when playing Storm, the size of your balls increases as you delay skilling Vortex?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
whats good about a new season?

-new rifts
-rebalance of rift bosses/damage overall
-rebalance of rift monster health/damage/progress
-addition of kanai's cube, allows you to get the power of 3 items that you're not actually wearing
-new sets, rebalance of some old sets
-new legendary items
-rebalanced many old legendary items
-no more trials
-rebalance of bounties and their rewards
-little bit more story content (lol)
-rebalanced leveling and the drops you get while leveling (you get endgame mats)

anyhow this season probably has more content added that s1, s2, and s3 combined so it looks to be pretty fun. kanai's cube itself adds A LOT to the game as you now want to "absorb" the power of every legendary to have in your "bank." It also adds a lot of new crafting things, like upgrading items entirely, or making items ancient--stuff like that.

gunna be fun, be there or be square
crazy.gif

Chris R

Wish the Diablo expansion went on sale so I could feel better about grabbing it on PC (played through it already with friends on console)

Top Bottom