• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Chris R

Tried reborn, not too bad really.

Team was shit tho (talkin Ember Phase/Drums/Bottle/BKB bad), and it didn't help that Storm on the other team was a smurf who eneded 14/1/15.

I really hope the ranked 50 doesn't take too long to unlock :(

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The items that go up in value will be for what ever heroes end up becoming FOTM next patch. So its hard to guess which will be worth something.

Not too late to buy some Disraptor stock.

Some day, my friend. :(

Lotto

smh it looks like they updated all the item icons yet MKB still has a pitch black background
sad.gif

sgpUSgZ.png

full album

I can see it now. Valve puts back Solo Queue, and then people will be back to bitching about how long the queue is, or how unbalanced the games are.
Queues weren't too long
Naga is rank 4 in terms of speed. Base 320. Only CK, Luna, Enchant and SWM are faster. She starts out as beefy as Slar and CK as well.

You're fucking high!

naga is squishy? 6 base armour and 500+ base hp is squishy?

She has good base mvt speed and armor.

320 base ms and 6 base armor is slow and squishy now?
Thats the joke. Naga has absurd BMS, str, str gain and base armor

JC Sera

I'm pretty sure those are the icons for profiles.

http://royalshow.com.au/showbags/
Sera, help me out here.
Bertie beetle is traditional, always get one of those
I'd go for the gummi one, you can get cadbury & M&M stockings around christmas
Dumb ways to die one looks amazing holy shit now I want to go to the show

a lot of them look meh, I remember when I was a kid I always wanted the pokemon one
there is no pokemon, only minions...

Bertie beetle is traditional, always get one of those
I'd go for the gummi one, you can get cadbury & M&M stockings around christmas
Dumb ways to die one looks amazing holy shit now I want to go to the show

a lot of them look meh, I remember when I was a kid I always wanted the pokemon one
there is no pokemon, only minions...
http://royalshow.com.au/showbags/pokemon/

I mean it's mostly Pikachu and some Gen 6 mons but there's definitely a Pokémon bag.

JC Sera

http://royalshow.com.au/showbags/pokemon/

I mean it's mostly Pikachu and some Gen 6 mons but there's definitely a Pokémon bag.
its not loading for me
dac15_sad.gif

I need to think of a new team name soon. Pls send suggestions.
Disraptor
Defence-Jam
Zirconium Dogs

also running a website is expensive, holy shit
I could switch over to square space which is cheaper up front, but not in the long run, but then I would have to redo my entire site

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

I could switch over to square space which is cheaper up front, but not in the long run, but then I would have to redo my entire site
Depends what you are using it for. Having your own site that anyone in the world can view for 20bux/mo is still pretty neato

Holden

dunno what your need is, but ISPs in france offer free hosting of websites. Neat for hosting a resume website. Dunno how it is in Aus-land.

M.D

what's up with all these smurfs i'm getting matched against

practicing my shitty storm when qop tries to kill me and dies then abandon immediately
only has 6 games according to dotabuff

J2d

Holy shit you can put wallpapers in a selected rotation now, how did no one make a thread in the gaming section for this?! No more fat wind ranger *cries tears of joy then goes to buy wallpapers*

I really hope not

Just make its break time 4-5 secs instead of 3

Will make a MASSIVE difffrence

I think I'd prefer a cooldown. Nothing lamer than chasing a target who ghost scepter's...then blinks away for free. FUCK THAT.

A higher cooldown would better define the purpose of the item as an offensive item mostly, which I'm good with.

Deadly

It's easy to remember most of the common ward spots.
I forgot to specify, dewarding the pull camp. Mushrooms on dire are gone and the mini white circle on radiant isn't there either :( The mushrooms was especially good for dewarding since they had quite the reach and people very rarely ward on the further right. The white circle wasn't as good but you'd still find it like 70% of the time.

Top Bottom