• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

I think I'd prefer a cooldown. Nothing lamer than chasing a target who ghost scepter's...then blinks away for free. FUCK THAT.

A higher cooldown would better define the purpose of the item as an offensive item mostly, which I'm good with.

yeah agreed. I just saw meralce on PL getting it
and winter even mentioned seeing blink gyros
its kinda out of control
#6.85when

standardized time tables

8am/8:30am classes everyday

grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif
grave.gif

Acinixys

That's like, an average sized woman. At first I thought her left thigh was really huge but it's just her cape.

The only problem with that picture is that its super anime'd up for no reason
sick.gif

Also Wind has no boobs and that picture has gives her C cups. I mean come on

inkls

Something that might have passed under the radar for some, but:

• Hero Entry for Arc Warden has been added.
  • Some Arc Warden ability code has been added - Flux, Magnetic Field & Spark Wraith

I'm excited for the hero. He's my kind of hero, crossing my fingers for a pit lord two hero release.

they also nerfed his 3rd ability according to some backend stuff
-Arc Warden - Spark Wraith:
-Cooldown increased from 4 to 7 seconds
-Damage reduced from 150/200/250/300 to 120/160/200/240
-Manacost increased from 50 to 100/110/120/130

• Some Arc Warden ability code has been added - Flux, Magnetic Field & Spark Wraith

I'm excited for the hero. He's my kind of hero, crossing my fingers for a pit lord two hero release.
Would make sense as a celebration for reborn release

Russ T

Banned
Yeah I'm defo hopin' for the sweet double hero release. Because that'll mean we're finally up to parity with the original Dota, and we can start anticipating Valve's first original hero. Or, a greater focus on improving other aspects of the game. I mean, whatever it is, I'm excited. O:

Kade

I'm actually very excited for the Reborn relaunch. Might start playing a bunch again
once I finish The Witcher 3 and MGSV

M.D

guide to win your matches

1. pick storm spirit (don't worry i suck but this is a proved technique, so if you're good, you are definitely going to win)
2. wait for someone to counter pick am
3. he either loses his lane because its am in a random pub or he can't carry
4. profit

kionedrik

The only problem with that picture is that its super anime'd up for no reason
sick.gif

Also Wind has no boobs and that picture has gives her C cups. I mean come on

Since when is cup size a way to measure a girl's weight?

Also, it's not like there aren't ways to make breasts look bigger than they actually are. Just saying...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

they also nerfed his 3rd ability according to some backend stuff
-Arc Warden - Spark Wraith:
-Cooldown increased from 4 to 7 seconds
-Damage reduced from 150/200/250/300 to 120/160/200/240
-Manacost increased from 50 to 100/110/120/130

Unless they buff some other spell to compensate, Zet is going to be Ass. That was basically his saving grace.

kionedrik

You get two midasses for the cost of one, it'll still be good imo, sucks you don't get bonus xp but can't be worse than AA midas or CM midas

Vade

You get your Midas and then go Necro 3. You push and farm like, patient zero err TUSR, and spread your malignant cancer across everything. You soon have double abyssal ect. while enemy heroes are poor migrants trying to cross the ,border errr Germany, I mean river.

You then win game because you picked broken hero like hyliansleven earthspirit and flex your mmr dick knowing soon that mmr will be taking away when the FOTM is gone.

Acinixys

I want custom games to work

Haven't played a single 10v10 yet because it always fucks out

I also want a better armory. In Source 1 my armory was so nicely arranged. But now all my items are sorted by hero or lumped into a massive group

Volvo pls
dac15_sad.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You get your Midas and then go Necro 3. You push and farm like, patient zero err TUSR, and spread your malignant cancer across everything. You soon have double abyssal ect. while enemy heroes are poor migrants trying to cross the ,border errr Germany, I mean river.

You then win game because you picked broken hero like hyliansleven earthspirit and flex your mmr dick knowing soon that mmr will be taking away when the FOTM is gone.

Could work. Get Midas, Bots, Necro 3, Manta, and every 60 seconds have an illusion bot in and go after some buildings, spamming spark wraths along the way.

inkls

abyssal on a ranged hero? He has a pretty bad agi gain. What about sheep?

I mean I saw abyssal on WR, but it works for me because she can still proc it pretty easily with her ult. Dunno about other ranged heroes

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone else freezing/lagging? My game is micro freezing very often due to network lag where I don't send any data at all.

You can see I stop sending data thus freeze multiple times in this very short period of time:

MJmIuKU.jpg

Vade

abyssal on a ranged hero? He has a pretty bad agi gain. What about sheep?

When I last played on war3 and scum picked the gnoll I went: midas>necro>bots>manta>abyssal and played starcraft. Your goal is just to take base who gives a shit about team fighting when there are two of you and 3430294 necros and illusions. Abyssal might have been a I am richer than god pick been awhile actually thought about refresher too more illusions and necros.

Low Tier
yo legit if you think that windrunner screen is fat i got some news for u doe

also smoke weed bruh 420 blaze it

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think you guys are setting your self up for disappointment if you think we are getting a balance patch this week.

Chris R

standardized time tables

8am/8:30am classes everyday

Those are the best classes. Very few people on campus so parking isn't an issue, crisp cold air to really wake you up.

Only bummer was that the 8:30 AM classes had 7:00 AM finals... ha fuck that.

Top Bottom