• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Hylian7

6.84 was my favorite patch until pretty much the post-TI period. I would definitely take what we have now over HOHO HAHA though.

Gift 6.85

Sianos

rtz stream yesterday 'honestly pubs are worse now than 6.83'

wew, the precognition of some members of this comm
happy.gif
we are vindicated

bring on 6.85 and the glorious age of str carries

Kade

Was there a final update today or did they just disable Source 1? There were still quite a few issues with Reborn, mainly some missing models and fucked up selection hitboxes. At work so I can't check anything but the site.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
This sort of explains why Valve didn't bother to fix that Play Button glitch. I didn't expect Reborn to roll out midday Wednesday.

TUSR

Banned
Quote this post if you need an invite to the IHL Steam Group

Ill do a bulk invite later so you can keep track of announcements.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
storm has a much higher skill floor than sniper, that's why the hero is simultaneously AIDS but not sniper AIDS

Hylian7

storm has a much higher skill floor than sniper, that's why the hero is simultaneously AIDS but not sniper AIDS

Yeah, I can definitely agree with that, but I would also say that most of the heroes in this patch we are tired of have a pretty high skill floor.

QoP
Storm
Winter Wyvern

Just a few off the top of my head.

Chris R

But when a smurf storm goes up against a shit mid you end up with a snowballed out of control zip zap machine :( Sweet, my ember just finished his drums, oh look, storm has orchid already.

At least sniper wasn't ultra mobile and squishy to boot.

inkls

But when a smurf storm goes up against a shit mid you end up with a snowballed out of control zip zap machine :( Sweet, my ember just finished his drums, oh look, storm has orchid already.

At least sniper wasn't ultra mobile and squishy to boot.

if you pick ember vs a storm, then its your own fault for losing.

also still going drums on ember instead of the superior treads + aquila

Strider

Am I alone in thinking the move to Reborn would be more exciting than this? I mean they just randomly flipped the switch on a Wednesday afternoon lol

つ ◕◡◕ ༽つGiff 6.85 つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

I hate how in custom games you can be stuck in the "waiting for players" screen for a long time if servers aren't working, they should add a way to leave the game at that stage because it's pretty annoying.

Another glitch I have noticed is how you can keep hearing menu effects in the hero selection screen.

t0rment

Quote this post if you need an invite to the IHL Steam Group

Ill do a bulk invite later so you can keep track of announcements.

do i need to be on the league to join? i don't want to participate in the tournament but it would be nice to
feed
play some games with you guys.

Madouu

The reborn client is actually great, I haven't used it in a while, the difference is immense. Thank you gaben for releasing it for my birthday.

Also playing from work is not optimal. #dotaaddiction

Top Bottom