• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I like the new client for the most part. It's so much faster than the old one. Would have been nice if it was at least as feature complete (guilds) as the old client before it became the sole client tho. Also the 3-hero hat preview when clicking on the heroes tab is the worst.

I gotta click through menus to see my friendlist? This is not ideal at all...

I mean, it's about the only thing I care about given that I haven't bought a single item in over 2 years.

Sanjay

This guy was looking for you Madouu
400px-Dota2necrolyte.jpg

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
The new UI is generally great it just needs some work.

1) Friends list needs to be more persistently visible
2) Get rid of the idiotic hero spotlight thing with 3 random heroes with sets you don't own. Nobody wants that

Fix those two issues and it's near perfect in my opinion.

2) Get rid of the idiotic hero spotlight thing with 3 random heroes with sets you don't own. Nobody wants that

It's actually worse than that... it seems to be a random assortment, sometimes it's items you own and sometimes it's not... it makes no sense. I mean I could even understand if it was a way for Valve to sell hats you don't own, but if that's the case, why show me things there that I already have?

M.D

reborn is great

now if you just fix ur goddamn servers so they don't die and have constant lag spikes/packet losses and maybe add a better server for me (please) so the lowest ping i can get isn't 120, that would be great

harSon

Banned
Made the mistake of not changing region on matchmaking. My teammates were having an ethnic war between Malaysians and Filipinos :|

Contemplating walking out of class just so I can see how ridiculous the stream gets

Meh, her shtick is just moaning about features she doesn't understand, and then moan some more at people leaving offensive memes through the donation system while she pretends to be upset about the whole thing..
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

She is getting salty as fuck

Ive never watched her before and its amazing

salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif

I watched a little of her stream back when the discussion section had a thread on her and it got ridiculous. People basically just trolled the shit out of her with the speechbot which in turn made her hella salty with her team. Pretty entertaining stuff albeit a little sad

inkls

I watched a little of her stream back when the discussion section had a thread on her and it got ridiculous. People basically just trolled the shit out of her with the speechbot which in turn made her hella salty with her team. Pretty entertaining stuff albeit a little sad

its an act rofl.

the only ones being trolled are those who spent money to make those donation messages

its an act rofl.

the only ones being trolled are those who spent money to make those donation messages

Oh of course but its super fascinating how Twitch as an entity and their chat works. Its basically just screaming at a wall. I remember watching TI5 on DotaTV and there was actual discourse going on which was cool.

Top Bottom