• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

yarden24

accidentally bought it yesterday

maybe it would have made the game easier, but I did it none the less:

busaYLv.png

let that teach all of you,the way to climb from 3.2k to 4k is to random every game, and eventually it will pay off

Hylian7

The Downside? What downside? Being able to donate 4200 gold to an ally is amazing in coordinated games.

I also still think people hate on the LC Aghs to much. Its great when you want to use her ult mainly as lockdown. With a scepter, the enemy can not get away no matter what. Good for when the enemy has ways to stun LC but can't really kill her in 5 seconds, against people like Storm, Ember, and Morphing.
The downside is that you are now 4200g in the hole with no items for yourself in a carry hero.

LC Aghs is still garbage because you are locking yourself down forever too. It would be viable if it came with an "End Duel" button.

The downside is that you are now 4200g in the hole with no items for yourself in a carry hero.

LC Aghs is still garbage because you are locking yourself down forever too. It would be viable if it came with an "End Duel" button.

I think LC Aghs would be cool if it meant nobody else could interrupt or damage you or the dueled enemy AND wouldn't expire until one emerged victorious. The issue with the endless duel isn't the endless duel itself so much as what the teams surrounding the duel are doing (and doing to you).

That would make it a worthy Aghs upgrade to me. Especially in this nuke-heavy meta.

Satch

Banned
lc sucks and shes always going to suck forever
just accept it like i did and join me in hating icefrog for the rest of eternity for what hes done to her

If LC aghs placed you and your opponent in a vacuum in which nobody can interfere with the fight(not even your own teammates) it would be a pretty great spell. It would have downsides as you can't rely on teammates like Skywrath or Zeus to help you but the upside is that your opponent doesn't necessarily have to be alone for you to be able to duel them.

Wok

I think LC Aghs would be cool if it meant nobody else could interrupt or damage you or the dueled enemy AND wouldn't expire until one emerged victorious. The issue with the endless duel isn't the endless duel itself so much as what the teams surrounding the duel are doing (and doing to you).

That would make it a worthy Aghs upgrade to me. Especially in this nuke-heavy meta.

Actually... it would be fun if LC had infinite duel without the Aghs... and she would have to get an Aghs to get the normal duel duration. It would make more sense, wouldn't it?

Either you snowball from early duels and do not need to get an Aghs, or you need an Aghs to be able to disrupt support doing fights and then participate in the fight even if the duel is not won or something like this.

Right now, it makes no sense whatsoever to build an Aghs once you have enough damage to kill people in two or three hits. So Aghs is an expensive item which can neither help early game nor be relevant mid to late game. If the effect was reversed, it could make sense in some situations to fight mid game.

Wok

On a side-note, something which would be fun to couple with LC Aghs would be an item with effects similar to Bane's Enfeeble, or some item which grants evasion or armor to both the ennemy target and the player, so that the duel would really last forever if undisrupted.

Something like Medallion of Courage or Solar Crest but with stronger downsides:

Temporarily removes the armor and evasion from Solar Crest. When cast on an ally it grants them 10 armor and 30% evasion. When cast on an enemy it removes 10 of their armor and blinds them, causing them to miss 30% of their attacks.

would become:

When cast on an enemy it grants them10 armor and blinds them, causing them to miss 30% of their attacks, and applies the same effect to the caster.

Kade

Are these in stock anywhere yet? Been trying to get one for a bit now. I missed the madcatz labor day sale

Not sure. I was on a waiting list for one at a local game store for a long time and eventually got a call to pick one up last week.

Wok

how can you guys watch that shit
misc-fEEd.png

There is this mesmerizing moment during which you wonder whether you are the one being trolled by her, or she is being trolled by Twitch chat.

Then you understand the troll is not the one you think and you shut the stream.

Hylian7

I know almost nothing about DSII. Is that DLC as big as the price makes it sound or is this really a case of Scamco being Scamco?

I know almost nothing about DSII. Is that DLC as big as the price makes it sound or is this really a case of Scamco being Scamco?

It's a re-release of the game+dlc in DX11. Some changed enemy locations but otherwise identical. So people who bought the DX9 version+dlc are fucked over and can't play with people who own the DX11 version. And then they didn't put the original versions DLC on sale either.

Kade

If you bought the original game and the season pass, you're essentially buying a second season pass. It's less shitty if you're in my position where I only own the original game and none of the DLC but it's still out of my price range and the pricing is strange.

Demoli

Man, all the storm and techies around have almost made me forget that naga is absolute filthy cancer.

Icefraud pls nerf octarine on her.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dark Souls 2 DLC has some of the series' worst boss fights. The areas themselves are awesome tho, for the most part.

Top Bottom