• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Sianos

alright, i'm willing to make a deal

naga nerfs in exchange for techies nerfs

until then i will enjoy my beautiful pve dota
naga-song2.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Tried the epic boss game just now. I was expecting it to last like 20 minutes but it went over an hour. Probably won't play it anymore. It was just kinda a lot of nonsense.

Kade

I noticed it a while ago but the game runs at 100+ FPS for me but it kind of jitters a bit and looks like it's actually 30 FPS. I thought it was a monitor setting or vsync but Dota 2 is the only game that does this. Anyone ever experience this or know how to fix it?

edit: nvm, I fixed it by actually enabling vsync. It's smooth now.

Pratfall

I noticed it a while ago but the game runs at 100+ FPS for me but it kind of jitters a bit and looks like it's actually 30 FPS. I thought it was a monitor setting or vsync but Dota 2 is the only game that does this. Anyone ever experience this or know how to fix it?

edit: nvm, I fixed it by actually enabling vsync. It's smooth now.

yeah, i had the same thing

On the original client my game froze for a few seconds like 3-4 times every game. Now reborn has made this problem worse, the freezes last up to 10 seconds.

Still not sure why this is happening, probably a Windows 10 issue but I have no idea what to do about it.

Uriah

Played with a Gafer and we got stuck in a game with a KOTL and Techies who proceeded to spam "9/11 never forget" while feeding themselves and the courier.

This community sure is great.

Played with a Gafer and we got stuck in a game with a KOTL and Techies who proceeded to spam "9/11 never forget" while feeding themselves and the courier.

This community sure is great.

It was super cool! I spent like 6 minutes on the radiant bottom T2 ward spot because I got recalled there and they were trying to feed courier.

Best part, they were smurfs with no ranking points so the reports don't matter!

Top Bottom