• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Wow, people are just as toxic in Custom Games / FUN maps. Holy shit.
huh.gif

Dota. Dota never cha..изменения.

Hylian7

Why did they rush this new client out? It's actually so busted, wtf.
Honestly they have put out more "busted" stuff in updates to Source 1 Dota before. Remember Chen Persuading Roshan? The effigies that crashed the game when you clicked on them? Tusk rolling up landmines into snowball? The click hit box being way off for that one Lone Druid bear (and it was this way for weeks)? Various couriers having incorrect hitboxes?

All things considered, Reborn has been pretty good. Yeah, there are issues that still need ironing out (Fix Earth Spirit pls), but it is really good right now. It definitely performs better than Source 1 ever did. Truth be told, the main reason I'm not playing as much Dota right now is because of the balance patch. 6.84 was a good patch, hell my favorite patch, but I would like to see the shake up with 6.85. The patch has become kind of stale just because it has been around for so long. This is how most people usually right before a major balance patch though.

It's outright false though if you think Source 1 didn't have it's share of crazy bugs over the years.

patchday

Haven't played in awhile. Read the posts here talking bout the 10 vs 10 custom mode. Hoped online to try last night. That's pretty fun :)

So cool this game allows mods. That's the only thing I usually play in dota

Red UFO

Every game right now is just a non-stop brawl over the dire ancients at around the 30-min mark, better off not playing until it's fixed.

mitchlol

I'm having the worst week of dota that I can remember..... 10 losses out of 12 ranked games, and they haven't even been close.... Some games I've had people go 0-10 it makes me want to uninstall so bad :(

At its best dota is king, but it is also the absolute worst game at its worst...

At its best dota is king, but it is also the absolute worst game at its worst...

Chase the dragon like the rest of us.

Or just play 10v10 and enjoy the stupidity.

Reborn was never going to be ready for something like a major unless valve forced everyone onto it. They need the reddit fire under their asses to get stuff fixed fast.

M.D

Secret shop guy should have a service of stacking camps.
Enemies could still steal the camps, so you run the risk of losing actual and potenial gold.

Top Bottom