• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

M.D

This new PC that I bought to have in my mom's is fucking annoying

Windows 10 runs like shit and disk usage is often at 100%, and I can't even run dota at medium settings even tho it totally should

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
This new PC that I bought to have in my mom's is fucking annoying

Windows 10 runs like shit and disk usage is often at 100%, and I can't even run dota at medium settings even tho it totally should
Probably anti virus or search indexing.

Damn, Valve working overtime.

You can't really drop a completely new client with a bunch of bugs still in it and NOT work overtime to get it up to speed. It should feel like an upgrade in both design AND stability if you're going to remove the other as an option. So yea...overtime.

shira

price just keeps going up

fyZi7cU.png

gGVSgyd.png

worth?

Has to be fixed by the time the next major starts if I had to guess.
Doesn't matter if there's major or not, stuff like the ancients stacking themselves makes the game unplayable, you can't ignore that for even a second.

There's still stuff like Storm being permanently balled that affects gameplay.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well they started the majors now, so they'll have the be on point with bug-fixes all year round.

yolo.gif

Dire ancients auto stacking is a great example of what I meant when I said last night that updating the client at 1.30am their time being a bad idea. Whatever bugs that were there before the update didn't seem like they were as game breaking as the auto stacking ancients

So I had to reinstall Dota but now steam is downloading some workshop content I don't know anything about, it has downloaded 10 different items so far, anybody knows what is this?

Chris R

When you stack your ancients so well and ping them out for your carry, only for the other team to farm them because your carry is an idiot

#JustSupportThings

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
IHL cross-post:

So far we got 103 signups - 7 ineligible players - 10 captains, so 86 players eligible to be drafted as of right now. So very high likelihood that you will be drafted; however, if you are not, you will be placed into the free agent pool (along with the ineligible guys), so there is still hope!

Signups close at midnight, and the spreadsheet will be filtered by MMR soon after. Last day to sign up if you want to be drafted and play!!!

Just a notice, week 1 games will be "practice" games—they are required, but do not count towards your overall season record). Think of it as a warm-up week and activity check. Week 2-6 games will be the regular season games that officially count.

^^THIS POST IS WRONG

Week 1 games will count and be a part of the regular season (counts as part of your regular season record). Also, just like last season, we will have two divisions, albeit this team with 5 teams each. Four teams from each division advance to the playoffs. BYE weeks are still a must as we have 10 teams (so it's either a 10 week season or a 6 week season with BYE's, we decided on the latter).

If a team doesn't really want to to take their BYE week (and has players available), just get in touch with the other captain and schedule a scrim with the cross-divisional BYE captain as if it were a normal bo2. That way you both can still play, and get some cross-divisional practice.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I wish I could play Mario Maker, but at least I get to settle for watching people on Twitch, who seem to be universally awful at Mario games.

Top Bottom