• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Fuck techies

That is all.
sleeping.gif

-Mikey-

I have no idea how to use community features in this new version. Do you have to be re-invited to the guild? Guessing it doesn't just carry over.

Just played an ability draft game where disruptor looked like a naked red toy genie from a bottle that bounced around. He was not riding on anything either.

Loved my courier "error"..

Just played an ability draft game where disruptor looked like a naked red toy genie from a bottle that bounced around. He was not riding on anything either.

Loved my courier "error"..

That is nothing, if someone gets PA and he has the arcana equipped all you will be able to see is that "error" text and you can't manually target or select her at all.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I took like a full month off this game. Played some HotS, played some not-MOBAs, had a nice relaxing vaykay. Come back and it's literally fucking Techies every game I don't know how anybody can handle playing this piece of shit trash game.

Kade

Shira, I want to say that I appreciate your contributions to this thread and you do a good job of compiling and presenting information to our community. Thank you and keep up the great work.

Those were some damn intense ihl games tonight, well played everyone. Now I'm just scared to be put against the same players that carry my ass every game.
aaaah.gif

Yass!! that lina set is in!

Its a shame im going to replace my arcana with that bewitching hair.... gg volvo you shits..

Also the spectating downloaded replays crashes the client good job volvo

Hylian7

During Ball Lightning, if you grab a DD rune (bottleless) it won't activate?

What???

Edit: Apparently so. What the hell.

Yep, if I had to guess I think it might be something related to preventing hero-creeps from getting DD buffs, but I have no idea. An example of this would preventing LD's bear from getting it. Speaking of LD though...

http://fat.gfycat.com/PopularVagueAustralianshelduck.webm

Pretty sure that didn't happen in Source 1.

Satch

Banned
there is some kind of double buying bug in dota right now and its driving me insane

and i guess its not just buying because when i was playing pudge i was trying to turn on rot and it kept turning on and immediately turning itself off. then when i needed to turn it off it'd keep turning itself back on. fucking reborn bugs
BabyRage.png

edit: and then i had money for aghs saved up and sent my courier to the secret shop to get the booster and fucking bought 3 of them and couldnt sell the 2 i didnt want because i was dead??? so i lost the money fuck this game
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png

there is some kind of double buying bug in dota right now and its driving me insane

and i guess its not just buying because when i was playing pudge i was trying to turn on rot and it kept turning on and immediately turning itself off. then when i needed to turn it off it'd keep turning itself back on. fucking reborn bugs
BabyRage.png

edit: and then i had money for aghs saved up and sent my courier to the secret shop to get the booster and fucking bought 3 of them and couldnt sell the 2 i didnt want because i was dead??? so i lost the money fuck this game
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png

yes! what shitty bug!
you will be lucky to notice it before the sell back timer runs out.

Reckoner

I think there may be a bug with the Bottle too. I swear I didn't use it and I saw it activated at least two times. I don't usually misclick that much.

JustinBB7

This match is happening right now:

The SingSing Allstars
WehSing „SingSing“ Yuen
Niklas „Wagamama“ Högström
Kai „Hann1“ Hanbueckers
Shane „Shane“ Clarke
Kevin „Purge“ Godec

The Merlini Allstars
Ben „Merlini“ Li-Yen Wu
Troels „SyndereN“ Nielsen
Jacob „Maelk“ Toft-Andersen