• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

kionedrik

anyone else experiencing higher latency in reborn than the usual on source 1?

I used to have < 60ms in source 1 on EUW but now it goes above 100ms.

how do i add the 3 heroes to my profile?

Go into your profile, then on the top right corner of the screen there should be a pencil icon , click on it and it will outline the areas of your profile you can edit, (Your name, featured heroes, MMR etc.) you can feature trophies and items as well.

NIP picked troll warlord!
surprise.gif

Test client was deleted from Steam's Database last night. Maybe going forward they'll use an opt in dlc like the reborn client instead of a separate app.

t0rment

there's definitely something wrong with the mm. i just played with a wd that went phase boots first and nothing else. it's better to play with bots than with morons that seems to be mentally challenged.

spk

Go into your profile, then on the top right corner of the screen there should be a pencil icon , click on it and it will outline the areas of your profile you can edit, (Your name, featured heroes, MMR etc.) you can feature trophies and items as well.

thanks. i dont know how i missed that

Guys are downloaded plays working for you? Every time I download and try to use the timeline its coaches the client

That and my downloaded replays aren't even listed on the watch screen. Same shit happens with watching friends replays..

Top Bottom