• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

G.ZZZ

Not only in game i get 20% packet loss, updating the game also freeze constantly and go down to 0 kb/s for several seconds and then restart.

If the routing to EU servers changed i'm fucked.

This match is happening right now:

The SingSing Allstars
WehSing „SingSing“ Yuen
Niklas „Wagamama“ Högström
Kai „Hann1“ Hanbueckers
Shane „Shane“ Clarke
Kevin „Purge“ Godec

The Merlini Allstars
Ben „Merlini“ Li-Yen Wu
Troels „SyndereN“ Nielsen
Jacob „Maelk“ Toft-Andersen
Jimmy „DeMoN“ Ho
Gareth „Durka“ Bateson

http://www.twitch.tv/ESL_Dota2
purge ??
DansGame.png

and shane. these teams don't seem very balanced lol

Casted spell for trents last night and none appeared. Spell went on cool down so I know it casted. I did it on accident but was within a group of trees so they should have appeared.

Game is really a mess at this point. Is all this happening in rank as well?

Torraz

I think I'm doing something very wrong in the dota 2 reborn client.

No matter what I set the "open console" button to, the console will not open.

G.ZZZ

I'm getting 25% packet loss if try to ping the european valve servers, just me?

185.25.182.1 - Europe East
146.66.158.1 - EUW

ahdfjhddjsdfhs

Only european server that don't have packet shitloss is russia 185.25.180.1. Gonna play MM on solo russia ;_;

I'm getting 25% packet loss if try to ping the european valve servers, just me?

185.25.182.1 - Europe East
146.66.158.1 - EUW

ahdfjhddjsdfhs

Only european server that don't have packet shitloss is russia 185.25.180.1. Gonna play MM on solo russia ;_;

no pocket loss form my end

I have auto server selected but it keeps throwing me on US West even though I live in DC. Is US East broken?

I don't think I played a game where other players didn't disconnect last night. A lot of early abandoned.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
There seemed to be some interesting stuff in that lecture, but I'm not sure why you would do it on stream like that.

G.ZZZ

russia is unplayable too, fuck this fuckign shit retarded ass new client and whoever at valve who decided i never should play this game again fuck them in the ass.

inkls

Since the last time he didn't have enough time to make a video for every team for the international with how close to it he did it, siractionslacks started his videos for every team for the majors earlier this time.

First up Secret 2.0

And also a EE standalone clip
cry.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1788531678

this was one of the most stressful games of dota i've played in a long time

my mentally challenged team tried to 'rat' them by running 4v5 into the top lane of rax we'd already cleared when the enemy team had ONE MELEE BARRACKS left on the bottom lane, tried to throne them, and got wiped

ALWAYS GO FOR MEGAS, PEOPLE

i dedicate this win to tusr and 109 who taught me how to play the most balanced hero in dota, linda

Skinpop

in the custom games tab I can only see games I already have downloaded. for example the most popular list is just empty. if I click it i get to an GAME_MODE_NAME page. anyone else having the same issue?

kvk1

So I'm in the other room setting up LEGO Marvel for my little guy. He has my headphones on and is telling Comms and Deaf "Let's focus on the game" hahahaha

Then I sit down and who's on the other team?

Wicked and Rubenov

hahahahaha

You guys face the wrath of Micah! :p

LCnCRPK.gif

inkls

I had my 4 year old sitting in my PS4 chair while I set up a game for him on the XBox.

When I came back in he was playing (well not playing) against Wicked and Rubenov.

It was kind of hilarious

I think he means, this might be the wrong thread lol

kvk1

I had my 4 year old sitting in my PS4 chair while I set up a game for him on the XBox.

When I came back in he was playing (well not playing) against Wicked and Rubenov.

It was kind of hilarious

Aw, that's adorable.

happy.gif

But I think you're in the wrong thread friend.

So I'm in the other room setting up LEGO Marvel for my little guy. He has my headphones on and is telling Comms and Deaf "Let's focus on the game" hahahaha

Then I sit down and who's on the other team?

Wicked and Rubenov

hahahahaha

You guys face the wrath of Micah! :p

Wrong thread, but it brought me the idea that a lego treatment to the Doto universe would be a match made in heaven, make it happen Valve.

Skinpop

did they change how match making works in reborn? the game is almost unplayable. i get people who seem like they never even played dota before.

Quesa

Oh, now I know what's it like to climb steadily in MMR only to have it crash down because people make poor drafting decisions and can't push and early advantage.

If I didn't prefer ranked's drafting order to anything save CM (which takes too long and I don't trust randoms to captain), I wouldn't bother with the number. But regular All Pick is the pits, and I can't say I'm immune to caring what a number says about me.

Sianos

i was having an issue with leshrac pulse nova toggling (shush i learned dota with this hero when everyone condemned him, i deserve to enjoy his rise to glory), i guess it's a reborn issue and not me screwing up the toggle

ALSO does typing in lowercase come off as more conversational and low key? i feel like i'm coming off as less confrontational in OT and my posts are seen as more approachable than the blocks of psychology terminology and fallacy addressings that they are

Top Bottom