• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

ViviOggi

mozz_deny.gif

back to anime

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
If you don't like mmr, people talking about mmr in games, people basing their feelings on your mmr, and dont like ranked mm, don't play ranked? I hardly ever play ranked, and haven't played solo ranked in months, can't even remember when I did.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
well you heard it here folks dota is officially dead let's all go play path of exile and the new ck2 horselords expansion

Low Tier
the lana del rey shirt was at urbanoutfitters. $34

also i dont trust vade for fashion advice cuz he showed up to a concert wearing all university stuff. like sweats and their jersey ROFL

altho those khakis are tempting

Hylian7

Shadow Fiend is in the "never bother learning" category?
I was going to mention the same thing. Shadow Friend is so good. Although my win rate with him lately has been not so good.
I don't think that "keep a good attitude towards your team mates" garbage has ever gained anyone a single point of MMR.
You sure about that? It's gained me plenty of MMR points. If I'm playing Spectre, shit is going to hell in a handbasket early game (like most pub Spectre games do), but I am still getting farm, I will tell my team "Relax guys, we are fine. We don't lose the base, we don't lose the game." They take all our T1's and T2's and then they can't break high ground. Suddenly the other team has that "Oh shit they have a Spectre" This doesn't just apply to Spectre either, applies to any hero. Usually it is most applicable to any situation where your team is playing from behind. I had one the other day where I was Storm, and I was pretty low and the enemy Jugg chased me all the way to fountain, with the T3 still standing. His spin ran out, I regenerated enough mana for a short zip into foundation, and he went up the ramp. Vortex with fountain hitting him, dead, delicious Jugg spree cash.

The other point here is this: Why be a dick and yell at your team, what does that accomplish? All it really does is put them on the defensive and make them less likely to listen to you, and more likely to make mistakes since they know their teammates don't seem to be on their side.

Vade

also i dont trust vade for fashion advice cuz he showed up to a concert wearing all university stuff. like sweats and their jersey ROFL

I am anti hipster and I was not wearing sweats I had a jacket with their logo.

Hylian7

If you don't like mmr, people talking about mmr in games, people basing their feelings on your mmr, and dont like ranked mm, don't play ranked? I hardly ever play ranked, and haven't played solo ranked in months, can't even remember when I did.
I think most people in here realize that the "Everyone below X MMR" posts are a joke.

shira

Jesus I don't even buy mai waifu hats that expensive.

That's $44 Canadia monies
cry.gif

just a reminder to all you aspiring storm spirit idiots out there trying to climb mmr with the hero. he is farm dependent so hit creeps and stop zipping around the map forever.

this one time, at trench camp, a guy tried to do the zip Suma1l tp and he died.

Pratfall

just a reminder to all you aspiring storm spirit idiots out there trying to climb mmr with the hero. he is farm dependent so hit creeps and stop zipping around the map forever.

G.ZZZ

What a coincidence i picked up a t-shirt too today but my fav shop has no website where i can get those nice pictures. Let's just say it slays.

Also, i came back from the gym and i'm about to drink a 2k calories shake. I'm gonna spend my night on the wc
crazy.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I like cold climates because you get to dress in layers for most of the year.

It's just too bad summer here in New York might as well be summer in Florida. One day I'll return to the snowy woodlands of Canada with all my coats and scarves.

Pratfall

It's just too bad summer here in New York might as well be summer in Florida. One day I'll return to the snowy woodlands of Canada with all my coats and scarves.

legit it is so humid outside in nyc right now, kill me

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Yep, hot humid summers are the worst. Doesn't matter if its 100F in Dallas right now, still feels better then 90F in Florida.

Haly

One day you won't be even able to wash yourself because you're out of water, your house got crushed in an earthquake and your sky is blackened out by soot from Yosemite's eruption.

Then we'll see who has the last laugh.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
West Coast, Best Coast

I'm including Alaska :(
Alaska's not the worst state. probably bottom 5 but not the worst.

worst state is probably like south carolina

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Quoting for visibility:

6:00pm PDT/9:00pm EDT July 19th

(Sorry Euros)

The IHL mumble post-mortem will be on Sunday, July 19 @ 6:00 pm PDT/9:00pm EDT. If you'd like to articulate some of your feedback, ask TUSR or me some questions, and/or get a preview of what's next for IHL then you will want to be in mumble at that time (the official neogaf mumble): Main server: IP = voice.central.eoreality.net and port = 3004 (75 slots). It will also probably be streamed, so you can tune in that way.

We'll probably start with a quick IHL captains only discussion and then open it up to everyone.

G-Unit

Ok guys, show me some storm spirit videos, I'm ready to spam him to get back to 3000mmr. (The problem I have with him is, I just don't know his damage burst vs Mana usage)

Haly

It's good in the same way Pride and Prejudice is good but you need to be 5k MMR anime fan at least to appreciate it. If you're 2k pubtrash at anime like EE you're better off with Infinite Stratos.

shira

Quoting for visibility:

The IHL mumble post-mortem will be on Sunday, July 19 @ 6:00 pm PDT/9:00pm EDT. If you'd like to articulate some of your feedback, ask TUSR or me some questions, and/or get a preview of what's next for IHL then you will want to be in mumble at that time (the official neogaf mumble): Main server: IP = voice.central.eoreality.net and port = 3004 (75 slots). It will also probably be streamed, so you can tune in that way.

We'll probably start with a quick IHL captains only discussion and then open it up to everyone.

song_siren.gif
song_siren2.gif
song_siren3.gif
Can we request bumper music for stream downtime?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCx6J6d8lWY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIQ0LXzOHfE

cris7198

Winning (especially in ranked) and climbing can be insanely satisfying. Competitive games are not about "fun" for everyone, are they?

I don't play ranked often but I could totally see why hero spammers exist. Winning feels so good even if you had to play a shitty hero over and over again in the process.

*Points at 6,83 Sniper

DrPizza

Banned
I was in Jersey two weeks ago shopping with the fam. Went to pretty much every store and all I picked up was this:

Game is hard.

(Not for lack of trying, because I found two other shirts I liked.)

(Each one was like 6 Lina arcanas though so fuck that. I'm not made of bugattis.)

these clothes are like literally "the clothes that taste forgot". animu t-shirts would be an improvement, and i fucking hate animu.

G-Unit

It's good in the same way Pride and Prejudice is good but you need to be 5k MMR anime fan at least to appreciate it. If you're 2k pubtrash at anime like EE you're better off with Infinite Stratos.

I'm guilty of reading manga and watching anime because of echi

n8KN2Cd.png

Yep I'm 2k mmr trash.

Top Bottom