• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Sianos

hylian was so, so right

not sure why i skipped diffusal tho
spectre-what.gif

but still, a very, very fun game

Sianos

the crown prince ogre magi also returns

i remember him being the real hotness back in 6.82, then he got a cast range nerf on the fireblast (and a minor damage nerf too) and he was sent back to the whoa zone

and so ogre magi's bloodlust only kept growing

Undertale OST is the greatest thing I have heard in a long time, it's fucking beautiful.

Thanks to Sera for keep pushing people into trying it out, otherwise my poor soul would have been left under the shade of ignorance.

I actually don't like this change at all but I suppose I'll have to get used to it.

I like it for salves cause that could be life or death and it's easier to time a single press. Clarities I don't really understand. It being consistent for consumables is a general improvement, I guess.

Hylian7

I like it for salves cause that could be life or death and it's easier to time a single press. Clarities I don't really understand. It being consistent for consumables is a general improvement, I guess.
The change is awful, and at the very least it should be made an option. I use Double Tap Ability Self Cast, so on the old way, I would just double tap my Salve, Clarity, or Mango. They aren't like wards where you might accidentally cast them on the ground or something when trying to use them on a teammate.

For those that don't use Double Tap, cast on your hero portrait. It works and is easy.

Russ T

Banned
is there an option to just mute all chat permanently so i never have to see what the enemy team says, and i mean without having to mute the entire enemy team, one by one, every single game (which is undesirable anyway because what if they're on my team at some point in the future, i don't want them muted unless they should be because they were asshole teammates!)

every few months i get tricked by the "Mute All Chat" checkbox in-game, before i remember it's literally muting ALL of the chat, not just the general game chat ):

is there an option to just mute all chat permanently so i never have to see what the enemy team says, and i mean without having to mute the entire enemy team, one by one, every single game (which is undesirable anyway because what if they're on my team at some point in the future, i don't want them muted unless they should be because they were asshole teammates!)

every few months i get tricked by the "Mute All Chat" checkbox in-game, before i remember it's literally muting ALL of the chat, not just the general game chat ):

I don't think there is. You could make a reddit thread asking volvo to put one in

Top Bottom