• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT11| $400 of Support and Passion

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Prince_Albert_-_Franz_Xaver_Winterhalter_1842.jpg
?

Do not google "prince albert" with safesearch off.

pompidu

Always nice to win with dragon knight. Normally get blink on him but our tower push was good and felt that it wasn't necessary. This game really needs a strength carry that has mobility,

Edit: ^ midas and just gank. Best option for him to get any farm.

Haly

I think he's a little like Nyx now.

Sit in Offlane with huuuuuge HP regen. Hit 6, go ganking.

This is like one of the go-to buffing strategies OSFrog employs now. Add a bunch of HP regen and put them in the offlane.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I think he's a little like Nyx now.

Sit in Offlane with huuuuuge HP regen. Hit 6, go ganking.

This is like one of the go-to buffing strategies OSFrog employs now. Add a bunch of HP regen and put them in the offlane.

hasn't nyx had big hp regen for a while

Quesa

i luv anime... =>.<= its really Good if u just giving it a chance!

I keep doing this and it is not true.

I watched maybe one episode of Gureen Lagan before putting that shit away

I watched a couple of episodes of Space Dandy and wasn't into it.

I watched eight episodes of Attack on Titan and was into it until it became another instance of The Anime Storyline, which was a bummer.

Haly

WR support is code for "I'll buy wards for you guys, but if you shit the bed then ima carry this game".

Are you mad because you can't bomb jump? It's pretty simple once you figure it out.

bomb 1
bomb 2 right before bomb 1 pops(should be at the same position as bomb 1)
bomb 3 at the apex of your jump
that's bomb jumping

I think it's possible to double bomb jump but I don't remember.

Hylian7

Are you mad because you can't bomb jump? It's pretty simple once you figure it out.

bomb 1
that's bomb jumping

If he's playing the Wii Trilogy version, you can jump without bombs.

bomb 1
that's bomb jumping

bomb jump is easy

getting into the damn gap wasn't. It was like random sometimes it pushed me back (wtf) and others no luckerino with the gap. It finally went through tho. oh and for this jump it is recommended to NOT place the third bomb at the highest because the gap is fuckery like that.

also in the wii trilogy you can flip the wiimore and it will do a small jump, like one bomb jump height. makes shit easier in a lot of places.

TUSR

Banned
bomb jump is easy

getting into the damn gap wasn't. It was like random sometimes it pushed me back (wtf) and others no luckerino with the gap. It finally went through tho. oh and for this jump it is recommended to NOT place the third bomb at the highest because the gap is fuckery like that.

also in the wii trilogy you can flip the wiimore and it will do a small jump, like one bomb jump height. makes shit easier in a lot of places.

this is some casual shit

wiimote proving itself as the best controller and people just say casual

bet u think resident evil 4 for wii is shit because the aim is so gud
happy.gif

u can't triple bomb jump flipping the wiimore btw u still have to do it normal way

shira that's still GOAT title screen

Demoli

Bomb jumping in Super Metroid and Zero Mission was super easy, you just had to figure out the beat and then it was sequence break the game.

Top Bottom